Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

the community has ended

Started by Poppy, June 24, 2022, 10:02:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: Poppy post_id=462355 time=1656709183 user_id=3287
Quote from: KM post_id=462162 time=1656605961 user_id=3370
This forum needs bland.

He's the hero we don't deserve, but need.

KM, you do know Blandscape is mentally ill, yeah?

Read the PM's he was sending for 4 plus weeks at BF. The guy was blabbering incoherently and sounded like he needed to be involuntary committed.

According to a credible source, he is impotent and has only one testicle.

Logging on and spamming for hours is the behavior of someone who has extreme pent up sexual frustration.

That's 95% of the white males on these forums.

KM

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=463984 time=1657804123 user_id=56
Quote from: Poppy post_id=462355 time=1656709183 user_id=3287

KM, you do know Blandscape is mentally ill, yeah?

Read the PM's he was sending for 4 plus weeks at BF. The guy was blabbering incoherently and sounded like he needed to be involuntary committed.

According to a credible source, he is impotent and has only one testicle.

Logging on and spamming for hours is the behavior of someone who has extreme pent up sexual frustration.

That's 95% of the white males on these forums.

And most of the male Regs here.
https://i.postimg.cc/y6gBFGdL/A89-FA05-C-1505-4346-BF4-E-6-B8-F04-BE1824.jpg\">

Anonymous

KM

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=463995 time=1657805973 user_id=56
ALL of these forums.

There is no "ALL" of these forums.

Anonymous

Quote from: KM post_id=463998 time=1657806435 user_id=3370
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=463995 time=1657805973 user_id=56
ALL of these forums.

Isn't it the same people moving from forum to forum. One shuts down and the herd moves to an existing forum until it shuts down.

KM

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=464018 time=1657809790 user_id=114
Quote from: KM post_id=463998 time=1657806435 user_id=3370

Isn't it the same people moving from forum to forum. One shuts down and the herd moves to an existing forum until it shuts down.

Take a seat, I'll explain.

When I ran the BG at Fleas old forum, my goal was to herd all the shit posters into one big group. This much I did. The cattle now is at BF, and BF is getting sick of them. He doesn't want to drop his site, he wants to drop the cattle. They're just too stupid to comprehend that.

Once they come here, hopefully Cdub gets her shit together and has her forum back online where none of them will be wanted.

Cdub loves me tho.

Anonymous

Quote from: KM post_id=464022 time=1657810210 user_id=3370
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=464018 time=1657809790 user_id=114

Take a seat, I'll explain.

When I ran the BG at Fleas old forum, my goal was to herd all the shit posters into one big group. This much I did. The cattle now is at BF, and BF is getting sick of them. He doesn't want to drop his site, he wants to drop the cattle. They're just too stupid to comprehend that.

Once they come here, hopefully Cdub gets her shit together and has her forum back online where none of them will be wanted.

Cdub loves me tho.

I think you have some pretty good ideas about how to improve these boards. Pay for real content for example, But, I don't think they will work. Herding shit posters is a good idea too, but it's been tried here, and I assume everywhere else. You can't keep them corralled.

Poppy

That KOF free forum that Obi runs has a link of all the remaining "community" forums where various members from closed troll forums now post.

They are all considered trollish boards like vanforums ect. A lot of these people do slither from forum to forum like Blandscape and benzo, they all started in Third Rail then went to flea's new forum when TRF closed then went to BF when SG closed.  Some like seamajor post at BF and Vanforums, some people are exclusive to vanforums like Edward.

The creeps, the PI posters, the CBT rejects have all landed at BF and that is why BF is having so much trouble with politics and shit posters.

Some of us post at websites where none of these "trolls" are because the websites are designed around specific topics like the Playstation network, creative content writing, ect. And websites are run differently than message boards, they have stricter rules and you can't be spamming or shit posting there or you are ISP banned.
I\'m Poppy!

Poppy

Flame Truth handled shit posters the best, if you wanted to do nothing but spam and shit post, you were shown the door.

FT was not about post count, it encouraged discussion and content, not twitter turds. There was some great podcasts and audio on FT along with some creative story flames.

If BF had the membership that BH did at its peak, BF would no doubt assbox or ban most of the morons he is stuck with now, but wen you have a posting member base at that is at most 20 people, losing even one shit poster is going to be hurt post count.
I\'m Poppy!

KM

Ok Poppy. You win.

Podcast coming up tonight

Poppy

I blame it on Erica, she should have made a new board after SG closed, then FT and Murdocks's board could have merged with it and had a sloppy threesome.
I\'m Poppy!

cw_

KM

Quote from: Poppy post_id=464068 time=1657818731 user_id=3287
I blame it on Erica, she should have made a new board after SG closed, then FT and Murdocks's board could have merged with it and had a sloppy threesome.

Nah, Flea running a message board is old news.

She's good at a forum, but an entire site, no.

Message boards in general have a lifespan in this community of ten years. After that it's life support.

Nobody is going to admit SG totally went into the shitter once I left. It should still be around on the down swing currently but stupidity and egos got in the way.

Like srsly, who even thinks they had something to do with the success of SG other then yours truly? I built that place into a forum bigger then Turd Fail in 1/3 the time, and if I stayed it would, right now, be a knock off BH because things would have evolved instead of stagnated.

I had the greatest idea to follow up the Summer of Poofer that would have blew that place up into an actual form of social media and that was the only place I could have pulled it off. It's a shame, too, because all Flea would have had to do was put ads on the front page and the place would have probably paid for itself and put money into her pocket at the same time.

Anonymous

Quote from: Poppy post_id=464068 time=1657818731 user_id=3287

I don't know about Murdock's bored. Seamoron was not on a leash. FT is different. It was nice chill little forum.

Poppy

Admin, 21,541 posts at BF joined nov 14,2020

can anyone who is good with math calculate how many posts per day that averages to.
I\'m Poppy!