Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Shakedown in California

Started by Gary Oak, March 20, 2014, 08:46:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

Hard to feel sorry about slavery and such when you got nothing to do with it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Hard to feel sorry about slavery and such when you got nothing to do with it.

It was still very wrong, but compensation for something that so long ago.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Odinson"Hard to feel sorry about slavery and such when you got nothing to do with it.

I think their own kin should also apologize since they were the ones to sell their own as slaves to the new world.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

I think their own kin should also apologize since they were the ones to sell their own as slaves to the new world.

But that would be people in a different country.

Odinson

Caricom is demanding reparations for slavery from european nations... It happened over a century ago... No slave is alive today.

They should also demand reparations from the african nations which sold the slaves.

I´m saying that if the victims are not alive, they do not get any reparations..

Governments can offer an apology as a formality but that is as far it should go.

Anonymous

Caricom is demanding reparations for slavery from european nations... It happened over a century ago... No slave is alive today.

They should also demand reparations from the african nations which sold the slaves.

Governments can offer an apology as a formality but that is as far it should go.

What is Caricom Odi?

Odinson

What is Caricom Odi?

It is some kind of caribbean alliance.

Anonymous

What is Caricom Odi?

I see and they want some money from Europe?

Odinson

What is Caricom Odi?

Yup. Hundreds of billions.

Big Wave Dave

Aren't you fucking a jungle bunny?

Odinson

Quote from: "Big Wave Dave"Aren't you fucking a jungle bunny?

Fuck you.

Big Wave Dave

Quote from: "Big Wave Dave"Aren't you fucking a jungle bunny?

Fuck you.

So, that's a yes just like I thought.

Romero

Quote from: "Odinson"I´m bashing but I´m not discriminating.. I want them to get education and jobs... Be of use.

The truth is that the majority of them are fucking useless, diseased bags of puzz. Takes a real retard to fail even with all these free services we have in here.

We have our own useless, diseased bags of puzz´s here so no need to import more of them.

Again, how could you be speaking about your own girlfriend and children this way?

They're not useless. They're human beings who have given a lot to our countries. They're much better citizens than racist trash.

Odinson

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Odinson"I´m bashing but I´m not discriminating.. I want them to get education and jobs... Be of use.

The truth is that the majority of them are fucking useless, diseased bags of puzz. Takes a real retard to fail even with all these free services we have in here.

We have our own useless, diseased bags of puzz´s here so no need to import more of them.

Again, how could you be speaking about your own girlfriend and children this way?

They're not useless. They're human beings who have given a lot to our countries. They're much better citizens than racist trash.

Do you fucking understand english?

Anonymous

Yup. Hundreds of billions.

I don't know about this Odi..

I would need to see all the issues surrounding the claim for compensation.