The best topic

Replies: 10314
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:20:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Marvin

Could a shared perception of a catastrophic world event make leading nations pretend to fight each other and endure....

Started by Frood, July 02, 2022, 08:54:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

....supply chain disruptions in order to squirrel away resources in hardened installations for during/after a global event?

It seems like it...

When there are billions on this earth, throwing everything into disarray for fake pandemics, wars, embargoes, and debunked climate change iniatives like the Great Reset level stuff on energy and fossil fuels looks really contrived and a few million deaths here or there isn't enough to spook the docile cattle if your only goal is to manage most of their eventual rapid deaths....

Have a consider....
Blahhhhhh...

Oliver Clotheshoffe

Life is too short to be in a hurry

Poppy

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=462377 time=1656766470 user_id=1676
....supply chain disruptions in order to squirrel away resources in hardened installations for during/after a global event?

It seems like it...

When there are billions on this earth, throwing everything into disarray for fake pandemics, wars, embargoes, and debunked climate change iniatives like the Great Reset level stuff on energy and fossil fuels looks really contrived and a few million deaths here or there isn't enough to spook the docile cattle if your only goal is to manage most of their eventual rapid deaths....

Have a consider....

https://merriam-webster.com/assets/mw/images/gallery/gal-wap-slideshow-slide/ignoramus-3354-d083627d726fd30e0adc6319afdaaab1@1x.jpg">
I\'m Poppy!

Frood

Something is definitely happening and we're not being reliably informed about the scope of it....

Somebody knows about it but we're being treated like livestock at a factory farm with a clear policy about slaughter and stress hormones.

I don't believe for one second that food and fossil fuel policies have anything to do with saving the planet or the population.... it's just the means to a logistical end.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

I don't know what's going on..

Ptovincial civil servants in Western Canada are not usually privy to that kind of information.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=462388 time=1656777698 user_id=1676
Use the sniff test....

All I can do is speculate.

Frood

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=462391 time=1656778149 user_id=3254
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=462388 time=1656777698 user_id=1676
Use the sniff test....

But what is your intuition.... or your gut instinct telling you?

Mine is and has been screaming and trying to bust out of my belly for decades like an Alien movie scene. Something is not right and we're intentionally kept in the dark. Whatever is destined to happen, we'll get little warning to process or react to.

Just show up to work, pay your bills, and let authority skim off the top while engineering a future for itself. They don't seem to have any current problems killing globalism, supply chains, and resources....

The only thing which makes sense and is somewhat consistent across all the issues, real or seemingly contrived, is solar activity.

My gut says they think we're useless and unnecessary.
Blahhhhhh...

Poppy

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=462394 time=1656779226 user_id=1676
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=462391 time=1656778149 user_id=3254

But what is your intuition.... or your gut instinct telling you?

I sense that giant monsters will soon rise from the Oceans like in that movie Cloverfield and rampage through major cities throughout the world.
I\'m Poppy!

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Poppy

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=462406 time=1656782307 user_id=1676
Billy Bong Thornton or Wesley Pipes tonight, Popples?

Speak english when speaking to Poppy.
I\'m Poppy!

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=462377 time=1656766470 user_id=1676

It seems like it...

Have a consider....

Ya know old Klaus Schwab is the puppeteer.

weebles

DD, Diseases, wars, famines, earthquakes, tsunamis, flooding, volcano's erupting, meteor impacts all have happened in the past  and will happen again do not have to be madame cleo to see that but this should make you LOL so enjoy and don't sweat the small stuff.

">