News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8373
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 29, 2024, 10:59:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

America celebrates the 4th of July in the traditional way.

Started by Bricktop, July 04, 2022, 11:24:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=463264 time=1657338098 user_id=1676
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=463262 time=1657337719 user_id=61

Thanks for proving my point Dinky, just dun let the door hit your ass while on the way out.

:laugh3:

You had no point.

You should take up flower arranging, soap making, and merkin knitting... you're no good at this internet thing.

What ever helps you sleep better at night.   :laugh:
Permanently off his rocker

Frood

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=463265 time=1657338191 user_id=61
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=463264 time=1657338098 user_id=1676

:laugh3:

You had no point.

You should take up flower arranging, soap making, and merkin knitting... you're no good at this internet thing.

The knowledge and personal mores I have that say I will kill anything that physically threatens me, my family, my friends, my neighbours makes me sleep like a baby.... (out of the womb baby; not one in gestation in a left leaning shit hole)....
Blahhhhhh...

Zetsu

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=463266 time=1657338951 user_id=1676
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=463265 time=1657338191 user_id=61

The knowledge and personal mores I have that say I will kill anything that physically threatens me, my family, my friends, my neighbours makes me sleep like a baby.... (out of the womb baby; not one in gestation in a left leaning shit hole)....

Okay, that's nice, pussy.

Frood

Look in the mirror if you need a pussy to quote....  ac_lmfao
Blahhhhhh...

Zetsu

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=463268 time=1657339807 user_id=1676

QuoteI will kill anything with a gun that physically threatens me.

Here I've corrected it for you, everyone knows it takes a "special" kind of coward to...

Bricktop

But he hasn't got a gun.

Awwwww....poor widdle fella wants a big boom boom.

Freud, too, exemplifies the paranoia and fear that permeates the American psyche.

Zetsu

To sum it up, Dinky here

- Doesn't care how many kids are thrown under the bus - checked

- Ignores the fact his policies will lead to guns will falling into the hands of the wrong person - checked

- He said he'll kill anyone that is just a "physical threat" to him, which gives him even more power than the police - checked

- Needs a gun during peace times - checked

- Loves projecting his ignorance and stupidity on others - checked

- If god existed, there'll be a place reserved in hell for special cowards like Dinky - checked

Zetsu

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=463270 time=1657340700 user_id=1560
But he hasn't got a gun.

Freud, too, exemplifies the paranoia and fear that permeates the American psyche.

I just feel so hopeless, when the world really wants the US to get out of their vicious cycle of gun violence, not to mention nearly all our illegal guns crimes are from the US.  Dinky's idea sounds like a good idea, only for himself, while others will have the pay the price for him.

Lokmar

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=463247 time=1657332365 user_id=61
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=463236 time=1657330091 user_id=3351

Everyone who is free should have access to guns. Anyone who murders should be publicly executed. A lot of people should die in America every year. Only problem is, we need to make sure the right people are killed.

On tonight's news, they had a story about an old man who was beaten and robbed in his bodega. He managed to grab a knife and stabbed his attacker, killing him. New York has charged him with murder.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-york-city-bodega-worker-charged-murder-allegedly-seen-video-stabbing-ex-con-dispute">https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-york-cit ... on-dispute">https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-york-city-bodega-worker-charged-murder-allegedly-seen-video-stabbing-ex-con-dispute

Just like in  the UK, if you defend yourself with any weapon, you WILL be charged. The best way to stay alive is to have a gun to shoot these assholes BEFORE they beat you. In Europe, mass murders are committed with vehicles. Cant outrun them either.

All of this is moot because unlike the rest of the world, America has a 2nd Amendment for overthrowing the government when necessary. No number of dead kids changes that.

I do agree with ya on one thing that we both hate, which is criminal rights.  But aside from that I duno why do you guys are so concerned your government will turn 180 degrees on their own people and want to destroy them just for that.  Chances are if a civil war breaks out, I doubt it'll end well for people against the US military that have over 15 years of experience fighting terrorists and a century of modern combat knowledge and training.  Not to mention as long as you use smartphones, you're screwed to begin with as the government already has all your data and everything else that's in it, and can track every where you go and everything you say.

Its simply a matter of optics. I look at most other countries and bristle at all the jack booted authoritarianism. I'm sure many in those countries dont. I dont think its possible to understand our Bill of Rights without reading much of what the founders wrote through their optics and views on despotic governments.

No offense but you cant comprehend how many guns are in this country and how much ammo the people have stockpiled. I have thousands of rounds for everything I own and I own . Really, 1000 rounds is a comfortable minimum for everything except my high powered bolt action and I own more calibers than normal people have fingers on both hands. Millions of people like me are in America. The military would never be able to take us all because there isnt enough of them. Sure, biden could launch F15s and nukes on us. I say go for it! LOL!

Lokmar

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=463258 time=1657334976 user_id=1560
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=463236 time=1657330091 user_id=3351

Everyone who is free should have access to guns. Anyone who murders should be publicly executed. A lot of people should die in America every year. Only problem is, we need to make sure the right people are killed.

On tonight's news, they had a story about an old man who was beaten and robbed in his bodega. He managed to grab a knife and stabbed his attacker, killing him. New York has charged him with murder.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-york-city-bodega-worker-charged-murder-allegedly-seen-video-stabbing-ex-con-dispute">https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-york-cit ... on-dispute">https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-york-city-bodega-worker-charged-murder-allegedly-seen-video-stabbing-ex-con-dispute

Just like in  the UK, if you defend yourself with any weapon, you WILL be charged. The best way to stay alive is to have a gun to shoot these assholes BEFORE they beat you. In Europe, mass murders are committed with vehicles. Cant outrun them either.

All of this is moot because unlike the rest of the world, America has a 2nd Amendment for overthrowing the government when necessary. No number of dead kids changes that.

I must offer my gratitude to you for your input.

Your deranged and deluded views nicely corroborate my view that America is a doomed nation, ready to shoot itself to death rather than govern itself sensibly.

Cheers for that.

We've been this way since 1775. Hell, back then, private citizens owned canons which they lent to the first military!!!

I didnt notice which country you're from but I bet when the government or criminals comes for you, your kitchen knife is your only recourse. My Benelli M4 would cut a burglar in half with 3 shots!

Frood

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=463269 time=1657340461 user_id=61
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=463268 time=1657339807 user_id=1676

QuoteI will kill anything with a gun that physically threatens me.

Here I've corrected it for you, everyone knows it takes a "special" kind of coward to...

I never said I'd do it with a gun... I would protect people with a fucking brick or my fists if it came down to nothing else... but you'd have me potentially die doing so because of your paranoia and fear about inanimate objects..... yet I drive a large vehicle with an attached roo bar on it.... do you have a problem with that? Of course you don't....until vehicles are used as weapons and you retreat inside your mangina.
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=463273 time=1657342230 user_id=61
Quote from: Bricktop post_id=463270 time=1657340700 user_id=1560
But he hasn't got a gun.

I just feel so hopeless, when the world really wants the US to get out of their vicious cycle of gun violence, not to mention nearly all our illegal guns crimes are from the US.  Dinky's idea sounds like a good idea, only for himself, while others will have the pay the price for him.

Nobody but those who physically assault me, my loved ones, or innocents will have to pay the ultimate price for their misdeeds.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

QuoteI didnt notice which country you're from but I bet when the government or criminals comes for you, your kitchen knife is your only recourse. My Benelli M4 would cut a burglar in half with 3 shots!

Wow.

You must be quite a guy.

So many guns and so much ammunition. You must be a pillar of your community.

You must have really applauded the culprit who killed those 7 people this week.

He had 5 guns and lots of bullets too. A real American.

Here's a question for you.

Would you rescind your precious stockpile of killing machines, thus increasing the risk of losing your Playstation 5 and iPhone 13 to housebreakers, in return for ensuring the safety of your community from serial murderers using high powered rifle to slaughter innocents.

Which is more important to you, chuck? Your trinkets, or the lives of others?

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=463281 time=1657348462 user_id=1676
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=463273 time=1657342230 user_id=61

Nobody but those who physically assault me, my loved ones, or innocents will have to pay the ultimate price for their misdeeds.

You are a fucking idiot.

Frood

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=463271 time=1657341238 user_id=61
To sum it up, Dinky here

- Doesn't care how many kids are thrown under the bus - checked

- Ignores the fact his policies will lead to guns will falling into the hands of the wrong person - checked

- He said he'll kill anyone that is just a "physical threat" to him, which gives him even more power than the police - checked

- Needs a gun during peace times - checked

- Loves projecting his ignorance and stupidity on others - checked

- If god existed, there'll be a place reserved in hell for special cowards like Dinky - checked

Ignorant ex-Aussie cop feels his already tiny dick being shrunken into his groin cavity - check!

Loves projecting his innate authoritarian tendencies on others - check!

Hates when people don't have to die while they're waiting on the phone with 911 or 000 for 5 to 55 minutes for a big, and stupid narcissist in blue or khaki, to attend the scene.....and eventually shoot family members and pets.

Bricktop is a huge coward.... he's a literal piece of shit.
Blahhhhhh...