Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

A

Alberta PC's Are Just Like Federal Liberals

Started by Anonymous, March 21, 2014, 03:34:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
I wanted a discussion about the similarities between our provincial PC's and the federal Grits. However, Odinson successfully got another thread off topic.

[/b]

that is why i asked what i did in my PM....that was GG's specialty...but i take your word he is not who i thyought....but i am getting tired of his continuous bullshit in every thread...was funny for a while.....now not so much

Fucking asian fetish loser... shove that beer up on your ass... Fucking subhuman!

keep it up shit for brains...i have a very low tolerance for stupidity.....maybe you and Rambo need to start your own forum......now contribute something to this forum or go away

Obvious Li

sorry about your thread princess........two pages and only one post about the topic.....not sure what to say.../// my apologies to my contributions to it being waylaid.......

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"sorry about your thread princess........two pages and only one post about the topic.....not sure what to say.../// my apologies to my contributions to it being waylaid.......

Ah whatever handsome, it is what it is. I should know better by now.

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"
[/b]

that is why i asked what i did in my PM....that was GG's specialty...but i take your word he is not who i thyought....but i am getting tired of his continuous bullshit in every thread...was funny for a while.....now not so much

Fucking asian fetish loser... shove that beer up on your ass... Fucking subhuman!

keep it up shit for brains...i have a very low tolerance for stupidity.....maybe you and Rambo need to start your own forum......now contribute something to this forum or go away

Asian women/white guys support group.

You are one of those slimy bastards whom have a asian wife, arent you? lol