Started by Erica Mena, July 15, 2022, 09:42:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poppy

Who want to have a flame match??    

https://wallpaperaccess.com/full/1237055.jpg">
I\'m Poppy!

Garraty_47

Quote from: KM post_id=464323 time=1657921091 user_id=3370
One flame match isn't turning this place into a dead forum, Vit.

One person- me, is well known for making great content on these boards, while another, Dronesaw, is a wannabe.

If you have two ppl who can create something entertaining why not have a one shot so the scabs here can actually see what all the hype was about at the time?

Ppl still watch network tv, ya know

Ordinarily I scoff at slippery-slope arguments but I've seen too many forums slide off this particular cliff.

I won't pitch a fit or attempt any sabotage if you can find someone to take up your gauntlet... that's not my style.

But I do want it on the record that at least one person cautioned against it.

That's all.

Poppy

As long as the match is only one post from each person, that should be fine.

It's when you go 50+ pages of blanderisms that people start jumping out of windows.
I\'m Poppy!

Erica Mena

How is Bonesaw a "wannabe"? Dude was top tier and always has been. Poofer loves rewriting history lol
<t></t>

Anonymous

I more than proved myself in my 20s.  I had two fists full of flame champion rings.    I'm 44 now and if I wannabe anything, it's left alone.  Who's Poofer trying to impress anyway?

He's right about Fortnite though.  I suck at PVP games.

Guild Wars 2 is more relaxing.  D/D Spellbreaker FTW.  Decent damage, high sustain.  Vitty knows what I'm talking about.

cw_

Golden Thrones

don't get

left alone.

Garraty_47

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=464349 time=1657929096 user_id=3382
Guild Wars 2 is more relaxing.  D/D Spellbreaker FTW.  Decent damage, high sustain.  Vitty knows what I'm talking about.

My current main is an Untamed Ranger but I'll switch him to Druid for group events.

I still miss my GW1 Monk. *sniffles*

I'm also really liking the Virtuoso Mesmer.

Anonymous

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=464241 time=1657906261 user_id=3382
https://c.tenor.com/JmZwT4FzgR4AAAAM/degree-students-right-now-tqvm.gif">

I already have women fighting over me.

But seriously, I said once that I wouldn't join BC because it wasn't my type of forum, but I was convinced that this sub wouldn't be run into the ground by hyper-partisan political potshots ala SG.

Thank you for the warm welcome.  Now is someone going to tell me why Flame Truth disappeared?  ac_dunno

Jesus H, it's old Bonesnore. How ya doing brother?

I know we got off on the wrong foot, but I am willing to put that all behind me. Ya know why? You got a solid gold shitter. That must keep old Flea busy shining it.

Anonymous

Heya Herman.  Haven't seen you since before SG got a bad certificate, but I lurked here a while before joining.

I heard you might be starting Stranger Things sometime before the end of the year.

Anonymous

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=464366 time=1657932052 user_id=3382
Heya Herman.  Haven't seen you since before SG got a bad certificate, but I lurked here a while before joining.

I heard you might be starting Stranger Things sometime before the end of the year.

Hey brother. I watched the first episode, but I'm going watch it again. I had my granddaughter here at the time and she is a lot more entertaining than any Netflix series.

Poppy

I am going to recommend Nathan Fielder The Rehearsal on HBO, and of course his first series, Nathan for you which is on DVD.

Nathan is is great guy who is hilarious, I sent him a letter asking him some Q and A not really expecting a reply but he did respond with a amazing letter and some money so I could start my own business. I think I posted it here, but if CW needs proof I can post it again. But it's true.

I saw Stranger things season 1 and season 2 and season 2 KINDA sucked so I stopped and did not see season 3 onward, besides I like foreign series better since they are always better than the american crap. Zone Blanche aka Dark Spot On Netflix season 1 and 2 were great.
I\'m Poppy!

Erica Mena

No one asked you, Buffalo Bill
<t></t>

Poppy

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=464395 time=1657934598 user_id=2845
No one asked you, Buffalo Bill

Benzo's sidekick with another "you gay" lame.

You guys sharing accounts now?
I\'m Poppy!

Garraty_47

Quote from: Poppy post_id=464398 time=1657935439 user_id=3287
Benzo's sidekick with another "you gay" lame.

To be fair when I see "Buffalo Bill" I don't think "gay", I think "peel off your skin and wear it as a vest".

Completely different vibes.

Anonymous

I like the scene where Flea chases Poppy around in the dark with night vision and a strap-on.  They're only gay if they don't scream.