Replies: 8534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Welcome Treasurer

Started by Erica Mena, July 15, 2022, 09:42:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poppy

Flea has at max, 10 lames she repeats over and over, just like bozo.

People would send her ghost written "content" at TRF all the time because she was only good at taking weird angle selfies.

Feral was better at flaming than Flea but Flea kept promising tit pics so everyone gave her a pass
I\'m Poppy!

cw_

I think, 'Erica has bot like repetitive responses.  Cuz she's dumber than a bag of hair.'

Poppy

And someone buy Vitriol some Steam games, why is he playing games older than TWAP?
I\'m Poppy!

Anonymous

Quote from: Poppy post_id=464403 time=1657936677 user_id=3287

People would send her ghost written "content" at TRF all the time because she was only good at taking weird angle selfies.

Feral was better at flaming than Flea but Flea kept promising tit pics so everyone gave her a pass

Flea is one alright Spic. Look at the way she puts a shine on old Bonesnore's golden shitter.

Garraty_47

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=464402 time=1657936529 user_id=3382
I like the scene where Flea chases Poppy around in the dark with night vision and a strap-on.  They're only gay if they don't scream.

In one of those gameplay clips I thought I heard Poppy refer to his Cuphead character as "my Precious".

I figured he was making a LotR reference but now I'm not so sure...

Anonymous

Quote from: Poppy post_id=464403 time=1657936677 user_id=3287

I miss Feral, but she probably got stuck somewhere that required a CAPTCHA and became catatonic.  Now the only thing that plays in her head are past "What are you eating" threads.

Garraty_47

Quote from: Poppy post_id=464406 time=1657936899 user_id=3287
And someone buy Vitriol some Steam games, why is he playing games older than TWAP?

That's always been my approach to gaming... find something I like then play it 'til the wheels fall off.

There have been a few games I only played briefly but mostly it's been this:

Diablo / Diablo2 / Guild Wars / Guild Wars 2

Since I'm just a casual player and sometimes go days/weeks/longer without launching a game it works for me.

Anonymous

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=464410 time=1657937360 user_id=3381
Quote from: Poppy post_id=464406 time=1657936899 user_id=3287

That's always been my approach to gaming... find something I like then play it 'til the wheels fall off.

There have been a few games I only played briefly but mostly it's been this:

Diablo / Diablo2 / Guild Wars / Guild Wars 2

Since I'm just a casual player and sometimes go days/weeks/longer without launching a game it works for me.

Poppy, which one I don't know, remarked years ago how I play shitty games.  I disagree, but a lot of the time, I do things exactly the way you described.  It's hard for me to move onto a new game when there's more to master in the old ones I like, and that's including expansions.

I have Steam and hundreds of games, but I usually end up going back to the ARPGs like Path of Exile, and the kill/collect/level MMOs.  Sadly, no one does dungeons in GW2 anymore so cosmetics are out the window unless I want to play, ugh, WvW.

Garraty_47

Don't get me wrong I love GW2 but there are aspects that my lone-wolf casualness make less than pleasurable...

I long ago gave up on the thought of collecting all the far-flung crap necessary for legendary equipment and even the jade turtle mount requires one of the strike missions so that's as far as I've gotten on that.

Still, as you say there's always the metric shit ton of mastery points, achievements, and that kinda stuff that I'll never manage to 100% most of no matter how many years I play.

I maxed Fishing only to look more closely at the req's for one of those spiritwood poles and just laughed.

I don't grind enough (at all?) to make gold that way and I'm sure as hell not buying gems every other week just to satisfy another aesthetic whim.

I keep getting Black Lion chests as drops but never the bloody keys to open the bloody chests.

WTF?!?

Anyway, just little things like that.

Anonymous

True story, I bought gems to turn into gold a few times.  I don't mind supporting a game I've been playing off and on since beta.  But in 99% of other instances, I won't give in to the microtransaction machine.  EA can kiss my ass, in particular.

Poppy

I am gonna recommend the free game, Doki Doki Literature club, a great dating sim that will help you write poetry then scar you for life.

They all played it on Twitch because of the holy shit moments.
I\'m Poppy!

Poppy

World of Warcraft, when it was good, was the best MMORPG...PERIOD

the classic PVP was the best. everyone on Ventrillo raiding to 3am.

then WOW went to shit
I\'m Poppy!

Anonymous

Last time I played WoW was the pre-Legion patch.  It felt like a mobile game.  Yeugh.

Garraty_47

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=464418 time=1657940052 user_id=3382
True story, I bought gems to turn into gold a few times.

Same, especially when I was leveling crafting (all but Scribe) and once or twice since to speed up crafting Ascended armor/weapons or to buy some of those bloody Black Lion keys.

I don't really mind since the game's not subscription based and not having to shell out _X_ dollars every month for all these years sort of evens things out.

Frood

All this geek gamer talk is making my gonads shrivel up and fall out.... :(
Blahhhhhh...