Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:37:40 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Welcome Treasurer

Started by Erica Mena, July 15, 2022, 09:42:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garraty_47

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=464900 time=1658083150 user_id=3382
I only recently started playing again, but there always seems to be people around.  I bought the expansion but still haven't played it because another game has caught my eye.  It's almost depressing when you see a scripted event that no one bothers with.

The world bosses and major events on JQ are usually well attended, especially in Cantha now, but some of the older maps are hit-n-miss.

Oak says that video games are for kids. ac_dunno

Growing old is inevitable.

Growing up is optional.

<flicks a booger at Oak>

Oak

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=464934 time=1658084825 user_id=3381
I only recently started playing again, but there always seems to be people around.  I bought the expansion but still haven't played it because another game has caught my eye.  It's almost depressing when you see a scripted event that no one bothers with.

The world bosses and major events on JQ are usually well attended, especially in Cantha now, but some of the older maps are hit-n-miss.

Oak says that video games are for kids. ac_dunno

Growing old is inevitable.

Growing up is optional.

<flicks a booger at Oak>

Hey, it's an opinion.  I just don't understand men that do it is all.

Anonymous

All I know is that when I'm on forums or playing games, I'm distracted from the problems of the outside world, and that's enough for me to keep doing them.  

Gosh, you don't think it's an addiction...?

Garraty_47

Quote from: Oak post_id=464939 time=1658085053 user_id=3271

I believe it's one of those many things that belong under the umbrella "moderation is key".

Someone who spends half (or more) of every day playing video games, watching pr0n, etc. are overdoing it no matter how old or young they are.

I enjoy reading but if I start doing it all day every day for weeks/months on end something has gotten terribly out of whack.

Besides playing video games is, uh, good for developing hand-eye coordination and quick reflexes.

I'm sure that's science; just don't ask me for links or anything.

Trust me!

Oak

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=464980 time=1658086395 user_id=3381
Quote from: Oak post_id=464939 time=1658085053 user_id=3271

I believe it's one of those many things that belong under the umbrella "moderation is key".

Someone who spends half (or more) of every day playing video games, watching pr0n, etc. are overdoing it no matter how old or young they are.

I enjoy reading but if I start doing it all day every day for weeks/months on end something has gotten terribly out of whack.

Besides playing video games is, uh, good for developing hand-eye coordination and quick reflexes.

I'm sure that's science; just don't ask me for links or anything.

Trust me!

You made a good point.  The people I know that play video games seem to do it obsessively.

Oak

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=464943 time=1658085263 user_id=3382
All I know is that when I'm on forums or playing games, I'm distracted from the problems of the outside world, and that's enough for me to keep doing them.  

Gosh, you don't think it's an addiction...?

Lol, they are distractions.  I know I've used them as such as well.

Anonymous

Banning Oak from this sub is a mistake. That's my vote and my opinion. I don't care if it's unpopular.

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=465017 time=1658088158 user_id=56
Banning Oak from this sub is a mistake. That's my vote and my opinion. I don't care if it's unpopular.

So you think I should allow her to come in here and call me a bitch and pick fights with everyone?

You're entitled to your opinion. I'm not letting her turn this sub into a war zone.
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=465023 time=1658088506 user_id=2845

So you think I should allow her to come in here and call me a bitch and pick fights with everyone?

You're entitled to your opinion. I'm not letting her turn this sub into a war zone.

I said my piece and I'm sticking with it.

Oak

'

You started in on me months ago.  What you can't handle is getting push back.  Too bad, you're going to get it if you keep popping off about me.

Anonymous

I wouldn't want anyone dictating what I could or couldn't do on my subforum, but I agree with Shen.  If you don't make it about Oak, Oak won't make it about you.

In theory.

Zetsu

Tb fair, I think Oak should stick to the politics section, not that I don't like Oak, but I really enjoy Flea's forum how it's calm and cozy, just my 2 cents.
Permanently off his rocker

Oak

I simply want to understand the rule where I get piled on by morons and I'm supposed to turn the other cheek.  Is this in the TOS of this forum and or sub?

Poppy

Flea should call out Oak at BF.

I am sure Flea can get Freud to ghost write her some "content".
I\'m Poppy!

Erica Mena

Quote from: Oak post_id=465026 time=1658088827 user_id=3271

'

You started in on me months ago.  What you can't handle is getting push back.  Too bad, you're going to get it if you keep popping off about me.

What the fuck are you gonna do...sit on me? Bitch please

You ain't shit. Everyone fucking hates you. And yeah, Fash...restrict this massive cunt from this sub. I don't want her negative energy ruining it.
<t></t>