The best topic

Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

You Folks Ever Think About how Much Time ya have Left

Started by Anonymous, July 15, 2022, 08:56:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Dove

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=467968 time=1659389493 user_id=2015
Quote from: Dove post_id=467966 time=1659389075 user_id=3266
I have never tried to find any man to financially take care of me.

You proved that when you dated that Martini/Flynn guy. I heard he doesn't even own a car.

Dont get me wrong.....If I were single I would definately not get serious with a man who doesnt have a solid job and his own car.

I already have children and there are scum bag losers who will cling to women and be a burden on her.

I was okay with it on the basis where he was fun to talk to and hang with. But there was no way I was going to have a relationship with someone where I would have to be paying for everything.

It's not that I want someones money. Its that I dont wanna have to always pay for everything spending time with them.

The only people I'm willing to spend my money on to hang out with are my own children. I will pay for all the "dates" I go on with my children and support THEM. I should not and I would not ever do that for a grown man.

Hanging out was fine.  I didnt look down on him over this.....but he is so materialistic and shallow it's incredible. Its not an act for the forums, that's how he is and its unbelievably sad and repulsive.

The ethic is what I find attractive. Someone who works and takes pride in that who is reliable and down to earth. That attracts me more than the actual income. I like generosity and people who genuinely enjoy being alive.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=467970 time=1659390489 user_id=3266
Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=467968 time=1659389493 user_id=2015

You proved that when you dated that Martini/Flynn guy. I heard he doesn't even own a car.

Dont get me wrong.....If I were single I would definately not get serious with a man who doesnt have a solid job and his own car.

I already have children and there are scum bag losers who will cling to women and be a burden on her.

I was okay with it on the basis where he was fun to talk to and hang with. But there was no way I was going to have a relationship with someone where I would have to be paying for everything.

It's not that I want someones money. Its that I dont wanna have to always pay for everything spending time with them.

The only people I'm willing to spend my money on to hang out with are my own children. I will pay for all the "dates" I go on with my children and support THEM. I should not and I would not ever do that for a grown man.

Hanging out was fine.  I didnt look down on him over this.....but he is so materialistic and shallow it's incredible. Its not an act for the forums, that's how he is and its unbelievably sad and repulsive.

The ethic is what I find attractive. Someone who works and takes pride in that who is reliable and down to earth. That attracts me more than the actual income. I like generosity and people who genuinely enjoy being alive.

I get it. I would not want my sisters getting involved with someone like that Martini/Flynn guy if he is even half the loser that I've read he is. Guys like that will only bring you down.

Dove

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=467971 time=1659390965 user_id=2015
Quote from: Dove post_id=467970 time=1659390489 user_id=3266

I get it. I would not want my sisters getting involved with someone like that Martini/Flynn guy if he is even half the loser that I've read he is. Guys like that will only bring you down.

Indeed. He is so much....SO much drama.

Odinson

I use my good looks, social skills and "ze package" to attract ladies.

But I do have money and I´m pretty well educated too.

Its "le package" in French.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=467974 time=1659391341 user_id=136

You're so modest too.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=467979 time=1659392596 user_id=56
Quote from: Odinson post_id=467974 time=1659391341 user_id=136

You're so modest too.

Thank you.  :laugh3:

Anonymous

Old Herman aint feeling too energetic. It's been ten days since my surgery.  I am getting better. Give me another week and i will have more to say about this.

Dove

Quote from: Herman post_id=468749 time=1659657718 user_id=1689
Old Herman aint feeling too energetic. It's been ten days since my surgery.  I am getting better. Give me another week and i will have more to say about this.

Hope you rest up really well and thank you for checking in! We were worrying about you.   ac_wub

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=468766 time=1659659929 user_id=3266

Hope you rest up really well and thank you for checking in! We were worrying about you.   ac_wub

Thanks kid. Old Herman aint got a lot of get up and go right now. But, it's getting better, for now.

cw_

Anonymous

Quote from: cw_ post_id=468774 time=1659660427 user_id=3226
Good to hear from Herman again.

ac_drinks

Anonymous

Herman

ac_smile

Oliver Clotheshoffe

[size=150]HERMAN'S BACK !!!! [/size]  :yahoo:   ac_smile  ac_drinks  ac_hithere
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=468779 time=1659661976 user_id=3349

The barrel wash is on me.

caskur

I had 2 surgeries last March. It took me 14 week to fully heal.

Ugh... one day, week at a time!~
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol