News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

This is what modern day cops are all about....

Started by Frood, July 13, 2022, 03:11:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zetsu

Permanently off his rocker

Zetsu

Frood

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=464829 time=1658066097 user_id=61
Quote from: Odinson post_id=464826 time=1658065526 user_id=136
Dinky, listen to this girl, be this girl.

">

I think Dinky's beef with the police is they don't have magical super powers nor allows him to keep a gun.

My issue with them are that they're scumbags given special privileges to be immoral fuckwits and I never agreed to allow them power over me for my ethical life and actions.

Modern day cops are hired on their coward/bully/thief capacities these days. I refuse to be near them whether they're on duty or off duty.....and I make it known that I don't care for them the minute they step out of bounds.... and that's literally 9 out of 10 times.

Last pig I encountered roll up on my doorstep, refused to vacate and therefore was trespassing, told me he was going to take my phone if I didn't stop recording his vile behaviour and then rushed me within inches of the phone (on my own fucking property) as it was recording in an attempt to get me to do something stupid. With a steady hand I continued to record him and tell him to vacate the premises otherwise I would pursue trespassing charges. Also told him that it was being livestreamed and saved in the cloud. I lied about that though.... lol

So he stopped rushing me and started to hurl insults about my parenting.... I didn't bite on that either. I told him I didn't care (repeatedly, "don't care") and if he wanted a conversation about something real, we should talk about his obesity/bad dieting and that the police force hires the intellectually disabled and expels anyone who isn't a complete fuckwit.

So he got his partner to shine their high powered spotlight in the camera and my face for 10-15 minutes..... and as they were set to leave, fat pig hurled an insult towards me.... so I gave the pricks the finger.... (slight middle finger raised up from the side of the phone near my face).... fat pig bellowed "are you giving me a rude gesture?"...

I said "like what? Shining a spotlight in someone's eyes, lecturing/insulting someone 15 years their senior about parenthood, bum rushing a guy on his own property, threatening to steal a guys phone on his own property for recording?"

Fat pig goes "I never did that!"

I go "the footage is now out there"

Then I said "I know you don't understand and can't help yourselves. You were hired precisely because you can't. Police forces only hire bullies, cheats, thugs, liars, and especially thieves these days. It it wasn't so disgusting, it would be hilarious."

Fat Pig: "is that right?" (condescending tone)

Me: That's it.... and if I was your daddy, at the very least I would have taken you out back and flogged you within an inch of your life before you were ten...   or pushed you off a cliff and said that you lost your footing. Have a nice night cunstables."

They fumbled around for half a minute like they were deciding how to shoot me and regain the narrative but I said streaming/cloud.... so they fucked off and they've avoided me like the plague since.

The entire local PD now stays away unless I call them about something (ever so polite and respectful).

Cops are like unruly puppies.... you've got to train them up to fear their masters.... WITH or WITHOUT a weapon.

As you're an Asian-Canadian, you are hit with a double negative whammy on civil rights and standing up to authority when doing so could possibly put your life in peril.... I get that.....I understand.... you can't train a poodle to take down large meat tickets.... you can only breed favourable poodle personalities with large dogs.

You are the poodle, buddy.... :(
Blahhhhhh...

Zetsu

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=465467 time=1658219231 user_id=1676
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=464829 time=1658066097 user_id=61

I think Dinky's beef with the police is they don't have magical super powers nor allows him to keep a gun.

My issue with them are that they're scumbags given special privileges to be immoral fuckwits and I never agreed to allow them power over me for my ethical life and actions.

Modern day cops are hired on their coward/bully/thief capacities these days. I refuse to be near them whether they're on duty or off duty.....and I make it known that I don't care for them the minute they step out of bounds.... and that's literally 9 out of 10 times.

Last pig I encountered roll up on my doorstep, refused to vacate and therefore was trespassing, told me he was going to take my phone if I didn't stop recording his vile behaviour and then rushed me within inches of the phone (on my own fucking property) as it was recording in an attempt to get me to do something stupid. With a steady hand I continued to record him and tell him to vacate the premises otherwise I would pursue trespassing charges. Also told him that it was being livestreamed and saved in the cloud. I lied about that though.... lol

So he stopped rushing me and started to hurl insults about my parenting.... I didn't bite on that either. I told him I didn't care (repeatedly, "don't care") and if he wanted a conversation about something real, we should talk about his obesity/bad dieting and that the police force hires the intellectually disabled and expels anyone who isn't a complete fuckwit.

So he got his partner to shine their high powered spotlight in the camera and my face for 10-15 minutes..... and as they were set to leave, fat pig hurled an insult towards me.... so I gave the pricks the finger.... (slight middle finger raised up from the side of the phone near my face).... fat pig bellowed "are you giving me a rude gesture?"...

I said "like what? Shining a spotlight in someone's eyes, lecturing/insulting someone 15 years their senior about parenthood, bum rushing a guy on his own property, threatening to steal a guys phone on his own property for recording?"

Then I said "I know you don't understand and can't help yourselves. You were hired precisely because you can't. Police forces only hire bullies, cheats, thugs, liars, and especially thieves these days. It it wasn't so disgusting, it would be hilarious."

Me: That's it.... and if I was your daddy, at the very least I would have taken you out back and flogged you within an inch of your life before you were ten...   or pushed you off a cliff and said that you lost your footing. Have a nice night cunstables."

They fumbled around for half a minute like they were deciding how to shoot me and regain the narrative but I said streaming/cloud.... so they fucked off and they've avoided me like the plague since.

The entire local PD now stays away unless I call them about something (ever so polite and respectful).

Cops are like unruly puppies.... you've got to train them up to fear their masters.... WITH or WITHOUT a weapon.

As you're an Asian-Canadian, you are hit with a double negative whammy on civil rights and standing up to authority when doing so could possibly put your life in peril.... I get that.....I understand.... you can't train a poodle to take down large meat tickets.... you can only breed favourable poodle personalities with large dogs.

Lets be honest here, have you ever thought that none of this would have happened if you didn't pulled a dick move (recording them for just standing in front of your house)?  :001_rolleyes: Anyone would be deeply offended if you record them with your phone, in fact some people are so annoyed they even grab the guy's phone and smash it on the ground or start throwing punches, this isn't just limited to police.  

Pigs, dogs and poodles, I still believe it's way than better being a chicken...

I've at least had about 10 encounters with the police, 2 were normal, something I would expect, the rest is one of the reason why I'm pro-police and they've earned my respect.

Just did a quick google search, both Oz and Canada's police got rated on the top 10 list.

https://www.wonderslist.com/10-countries-best-police-forces/">https://www.wonderslist.com/10-countrie ... ce-forces/">https://www.wonderslist.com/10-countries-best-police-forces/

Zetsu

Frood

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=465606 time=1658265357 user_id=61
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=465467 time=1658219231 user_id=1676

Lets be honest here, have you ever thought that none of this would have happened if you didn't pulled a dick move (recording them for just standing in front of your house)?  :001_rolleyes: Anyone would be deeply offended if you record them with your phone, in fact some people are so annoyed they even grab the guy's phone and smash it on the ground or start throwing punches, this isn't just limited to police.  

I've at least had about 10 encounters with the police, 2 were normal, something I would expect, the rest is one of the reason why I'm pro-police and they've earned my respect.

Just did a quick google search, both Oz and Canada's police got rated on the top 10 list.

https://www.wonderslist.com/10-countries-best-police-forces/">https://www.wonderslist.com/10-countrie ... ce-forces/">https://www.wonderslist.com/10-countries-best-police-forces/

They were on my property and would not follow the instruction to leave. That was why they were being recorded, you snivelling soy boy.
Blahhhhhh...

Zetsu

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=465616 time=1658267317 user_id=1676
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=465606 time=1658265357 user_id=61

They were on my property and would not follow the instruction to leave. That was why they were being recorded, you snivelling soy boy.

Why not just let them do their work, or at least admit you're paranoid about them.  Being a cop isn't easy and rated as the most stressful job, yea they were on your lawn/property, it's not like they're stealing or trying to break and enter.

Frood

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=465625 time=1658269478 user_id=61
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=465616 time=1658267317 user_id=1676

Why not just let them do their work, or at least admit you're paranoid about them.  Being a cop isn't easy and rated as the most stressful job, yea they were on your lawn/property, it's not like they're stealing or trying to break and enter.

They were breaking the law on a number of fronts.

Case closed.
Blahhhhhh...

Zetsu

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=465722 time=1658295753 user_id=1676
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=465625 time=1658269478 user_id=61

Case closed.

I duno who's side should I take, the police just for borrowing/using your property (which is pretty common and normal here in Canada), or recording them for over something petty or not considered immoral/unethnical.  :001_rolleyes:

[size=150]Man is fined $400 for giving cops the finger, swearing at an officer and calling him a VERY rude name after being stopped in public[/size]

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8219497/Man-fined-400-pulling-finger-swearing-police-officer-Mt-Isa-Queensland.html">https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... sland.html">https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8219497/Man-fined-400-pulling-finger-swearing-police-officer-Mt-Isa-Queensland.html

Frood

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=465737 time=1658311426 user_id=61
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=465722 time=1658295753 user_id=1676

Case closed.

I duno who's side should I take, the police just for borrowing/using your property (which is pretty common and normal here in Canada), or recording them for over something petty or not considered immoral/unethnical.  :001_rolleyes:

Trespassing is not normal. It's against the law. You dunno shit, bub..
Blahhhhhh...

Breakfall

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=465873 time=1658345454 user_id=1676
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=465737 time=1658311426 user_id=61

Trespassing is not normal. It's against the law. You dunno shit, bub..

I just can't believe that you don't dig animals man!?

For that!

">

Lokmar

I have a friend who's a cop. He introduces me to his cop buddies by saying "and he hates cops!" I dont deny it either. I've had good and bad encounters with cops and its always dependent upon the person. At least in America, cops seem to be better controlled than in other countries. If a cop was filmed on my doorstep harassing me, he'd stand a good chance of being fired.

Frood

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=466190 time=1658465899 user_id=3351
I have a friend who's a cop. He introduces me to his cop buddies by saying "and he hates cops!" I dont deny it either. I've had good and bad encounters with cops and its always dependent upon the person. At least in America, cops seem to be better controlled than in other countries. If a cop was filmed on my doorstep harassing me, he'd stand a good chance of being fired.

If I was in America, the main cop would have been fired....but as I'm in Australia, he'd just get shielded from major punishment and his buddies would be gunning for me for years.

So he knows....both of them know, that the footage exists but it hasn't been published..... yet.....

I've reserved the balance of power by doing that. He won't allow himself or his workmates to mess with us.... they've stayed the fuck away.

He got beat at his own job....

I have always treated police officers respectfully upon initial contact. My contempt for their profession doesn't outweigh being polite and civil. These are still people.... mostly damaged, intellectually stunted and/or emotionally retarded people.... but still people. They might have lizard brain desires, ambitions, egos...but retards who are not cops have the same.... they only lack the impunity of a badge and gun.

They are not however ever our friends.

One must speak clearly and calmly to them.... often repeating the exact legally based direction you've given them (they're like rabies infected dogs in the moment and often can't recall the last 20 second loop any better than a snake). You must never answer a question of theirs except with a question back. All cop questions are a subterfuge to get you to do or say something they can use against you then or later down the road.

Be firm, be polite, be consistent, never back down if you're in the right, and use any tool at your disposal to assert dominance.
Blahhhhhh...

Zetsu

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=466198 time=1658471236 user_id=1676
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=466190 time=1658465899 user_id=3351

If I was in America, the main cop would have been fired....but as I'm in Australia, he'd just get shielded from major punishment and his buddies would be gunning for me for years.

So he knows....both of them know, that the footage exists but it hasn't been published..... yet.....

I've reserved the balance of power by doing that. He won't allow himself or his workmates to mess with us.... they've stayed the fuck away.

He got beat at his own job....

I have always treated police officers respectfully upon initial contact. My contempt for their profession doesn't outweigh being polite and civil. These are still people.... mostly damaged, intellectually stunted and/or emotionally retarded people.... but still people. They might have lizard brain desires, ambitions, egos...but retards who are not cops have the same.... they only lack the impunity of a badge and gun.

They are not however ever our friends.

One must speak clearly and calmly to them.... often repeating the exact legally based direction you've given them (they're like rabies infected dogs in the moment and often can't recall the last 20 second loop any better than a snake). You must never answer a question of theirs except with a question back. All cop questions are a subterfuge to get you to do or say something they can use against you then or later down the road.

Be firm, be polite, be consistent, never back down if you're in the right, and use any tool at your disposal to assert dominance.

Face it, police are emergency responders and need to deal with criminals with gut instincts and fast reflex, they aren't exactly lawyers, diplomats or keyboard warriors.  What you're asking for asking for is people with legendary capability on both sides of the brain to patrol the streets or simply expecting a highly talented artist to have insane engineering knowledge, which is extremely expensive on tax payer's wallet, super impractical, nor does such perfect person exist on a realistic scale.

Odinson

Come on...

One pansy ass latino with a gun.

Take him alive and fuck him in his curvy brown ass.