Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

What Fifty Year Old Man Works in a Fast Food Joint

Started by Anonymous, July 16, 2022, 10:42:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dove

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=468900 time=1659712999 user_id=3381
Quote from: Dove post_id=468899 time=1659712566 user_id=3266
 Turtles all the way down lol.

Just watch out for the snappers; they'll have your leg off faster than you can say:

"That's one ugly son of a b..."

They've been trying to get me for years.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

cw_

Quote from: Guest post_id=467865 time=1659339051
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=467673 time=1659293906 user_id=3254
I'm not comfortable with how this discussion is moving..

We don't post PI here for all to see..

We have pms.....hint, hint.

Well, some of us do. And some of us do not. Finding myself in the latter group is something I am quite comfortable with, since having a whisper box is more or less an open invite for others to fill it with total crap.

Something else... unless you are forced to use a static IP, you cannot reasonably consider your IP to be PI. That's like picking up a used frangar and declaring it to be yours, even long after some other clown has picked it up and rolled its fuckflake flecked latex down his donger. Only in rare circumstances can an IP be considered a definitive identifier and usually only in conjunction with other information that is largely the purview of the internet provider affording the connection. And even then it's not a sure thing since there is no guarantee that you're the only person using that connection as far as anyone else is concerned. There could be any number of people in that house/business/college dorm. You just don't know.

Same deal for shared handles. I could proxy up right now under Dinky Di's addy and your c-panels would happily confirm we are alts of one another, or I could log in to that account and none of you would be any the wiser. The only possible reason I can think for doing this would be to tie some of you up in knots trying to make sense of it all and if that's what floats your boat then fine. I simply don't see the point in making an ass of oneself pursuing such an elusive and ephemeral "gotcha" moment which is why I'm in a total "fuck-deficit" when it comes to questions like "did the Martini-kang insert himself into the truck driving floozy account." That's right folks; you actually owe me fucking fucks when it comes to that ball shattering e-drama. I really cannot muster the interest, especially not when it's contributing to the phallic strangulation exercises being practiced by the people you are obsessing over. Believe me; if you didn't care either, these wankers might have to actually come up with something worthy of your attention.

A final note, this time for the buttonpushers on staff. I get that more than one of you want to make your panel decisions binding, but you are really only making work for yourselves as well as farming yourselves out for ridicule when your adversaries "get one over you". I preferred my approach over at Ceedub's forum which was to afford miscearnts enough rope to hang themselves, removing posting privileges... permanently... on an account by account basis. I would also invite the operators of these actioned accounts to register again... right away if they wished, and give them the rope they needed to prove themselves either way.

It seemed to work. It costs more effort to create an account than it does to kill it, most people are content to run off and complain about being "banned" than to stick around and try their luck again. Either way, it meant for a much lighter workload from my perspective and all but neutered the efforts of the Blandscapes of this world who interpret "entertainment" as being predicated on how hard they can piss their targets off.

But you do you, and I'll do me. I'm going to guess though that if you sat down and gave it a bit of thought, you could think of a million things you'd rather be doing than policing the Mels and Semenjaws of this world. Eternal vigilance is as eternal vigilance does, but I'd rather be enjoying myself personally.

Quoted for truth.

Rancidmilko

I just hope Martini don't serve any cold fries to the wrong type

These days, that's enough to get you killed
There\'s always a bigger fish.

Anonymous

Quote from: Rancidmilko post_id=469054 time=1659749327 user_id=2853

It's hard to get people working in restaurants since March 2020.

Anonymous

Quote from: Rancidmilko post_id=469054 time=1659749327 user_id=2853

No wonder he cannot support his kids when he has a kids' job.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview