Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

welcome Garraty_47

Started by Anonymous, July 14, 2022, 09:42:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poppy

Freud posting over ten photos of his ass at Flame Truth, he then posted more ass pics at BF and actually got Shampian and Breakfall to post their asses too.
I\'m Poppy!

Anonymous

Quote from: Poppy post_id=464396 time=1657934644 user_id=3287
Freud posting over ten photos of his ass at Flame Truth, he then posted more ass pics at BF and actually got Shampian and Breakfall to post their asses too.

Old Shen Li posting ass pictures is okay. Nobody else. An exception for old Flea.

caskur

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=464055 time=1657817032 user_id=3381
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=463996 time=1657806164 user_id=3254
Perhaps you might volunteer some information about yourself for those of us who don't have a long history with the flame community.

I haven't considered myself a "Flamer" or anything I've posted as actual "Flaming" in decades. I'm just a dude posting on forums where I generally see at least a couple of familiar faces; faces who coincidentally may have become familiar on a previous "Flame" forum.

I ran a board at ootikof.net for some years until there were only about 4 of us left and the other three only wanted to throw C&P'd political articles and memes at each other. At that point I decided it had been a good run but it was time to close up shop.

I don't often engage in political discussions on forums because hyper-partisanship has gotten completely ridiculous. One side either blames literally everything on republicans/conservatives (despite all the evidence that democrats are equally culpable) or has some form of Trump Derangement Syndrome and abandoned all reason in 2016. The other side blames literally everything on democrats/liberals and in some cases even call for the murder of "lefties" just for having an alternative worldview.

There's no room in that insanity for any real discussion much less debate which is just as well because such would be utterly pointless... both sides would only be talking *at* each other, not *with*.

These days I prefer to simply trade posts with people who amuse, entertain, interest or inspire me. I'm not here to 'accomplish' anything or to flog any sort of agenda; I'm here to have a little fun with other cunning linguists.

That's it, really- what you see is what you get.

Oh! The nym...

...it's from my favorite Stephen King (writing as Richard Bachman) story 'The Long Walk'.

The main character is Raymond Garraty whose contestant number was 47.

yep. The political crap infesting these forums is wayyyyyy over top. At least we can agree on that....
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=464351 time=1657929456 user_id=3382
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=464347 time=1657927879 user_id=2845
What's up with the Dinky hate?

Freud gets up in your brain like chiggers.  If he wasn't hated for something, I'd think he had lost his touch.

His machinations almost drove me insane back in the aughts.

:howdy:  ac_wub

My ego is now rock solid erect....
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Vitriol on Bastard Factory says Garraty here is not the real Vitriol. He is an imposter.

So I am checking through Garraty's post history and sure enough I have already found descrepancies.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=464701 time=1658017666 user_id=1676
Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=464351 time=1657929456 user_id=3382

Freud gets up in your brain like chiggers.  If he wasn't hated for something, I'd think he had lost his touch.

His machinations almost drove me insane back in the aughts.

I know who you are my friend.

acc_hugz
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Quote from: caskur post_id=465729 time=1658299466 user_id=2156
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=464701 time=1658017666 user_id=1676

acc_hugz

You talk shit, I talk shit, but Kurt strangely enough just talks what is on his mind... and I appreciate that.

:laugh:

He's a good dude.... why you gonna make shit casseroles like that for him?

He needs something tasty to eat in his big yellow ute-mobile....  ac_razz
Blahhhhhh...

Garraty_47

Quote from: caskur post_id=465727 time=1658299336 user_id=2156
Vitriol on Bastard Factory says Garraty here is not the real Vitriol. He is an imposter.

So I am checking through Garraty's post history and sure enough I have already found descrepancies.

:pop:

Do go on, please.

I absolutely lurve watching people choke on their own feet and nobody does it quite like you.

caskur

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=465730 time=1658301784 user_id=1676
Quote from: caskur post_id=465729 time=1658299466 user_id=2156

acc_hugz

You talk shit, I talk shit, but Kurt strangely enough just talks what is on his mind... and I appreciate that.

:laugh:

He's a good dude.... why you gonna make shit casseroles like that for him?

He needs something tasty to eat in his big yellow ute-mobile....  ac_razz

Kurt can go and get fucked... he is an imbecile to me.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=465740 time=1658316364 user_id=3381
Quote from: caskur post_id=465727 time=1658299336 user_id=2156

Do go on, please.

I absolutely lurve watching people choke on their own feet and nobody does it quite like you.

I will keep the secret to myself... Unlike others I don't out the alts of people I e-love. I have been on the net a Looooooong loooooog time and know my favourite writers styles. I studied English Literature which is analysing text.

carry on!~
- Andy Warhol

Garraty_47

Quote from: caskur post_id=465753 time=1658320632 user_id=2156
 I will keep the secret to myself... Unlike others I don't out the alts of people I e-love. I have been on the net a Looooooong loooooog time and know my favourite writers styles. I studied English Literature which is analysing text.

carry on!~

That's a cumbersome amount of words just to say "Oops, nevermind" but okay I guess.

If you change your mind I'd love to hear your 'theory', I really would.

The tale of how someone's alt convinced you that the actual person was an imposter should be loads of fun to read.

I am after all a big fan of absurdity.

...and I already made all this popcorn, too. *sigh*