The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Notice to Odinson

Started by Obvious Li, March 24, 2014, 09:02:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"ok shit for brains.....i will go against my better judgement and just make it two weeks.....hopefully by that time you will have forgotten where this site is....cheers

Why don't you just make it permanent? In two weeks he will come back and do the same stupid shit until it becomes unbearable......Again. Why should you have to go thru the same exercise in a couple of month? Does it really make sense to have him around? I don't see the logic in constantly banning and unbanning a known individual who is nothing more than a hateful troll.

I can understand if Oldshitstain had something of value to add to the forum but you know as well as I that he doesn't. Believe me I've tried to housebreak that little fuck but for some reason he is basically un-trainable. I used to think his problem was the language barrier or the way his thoughts translated into English but after reading some of his more recent blathering's, I've come to the conclusion that he is either retarded or just a thread bombing asshole. I don't think there is a lot of hope for change in him but you do what you think is best.

Just my thoughts.

not to worry  miss R....it will happen....... :mrgreen:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"ok shit for brains.....i will go against my better judgement and just make it two weeks.....hopefully by that time you will have forgotten where this site is....cheers

Why don't you just make it permanent? In two weeks he will come back and do the same stupid shit until it becomes unbearable......Again. Why should you have to go thru the same exercise in a couple of month? Does it really make sense to have him around? I don't see the logic in constantly banning and unbanning a known individual who is nothing more than a hateful troll.

I can understand if Oldshitstain had something of value to add to the forum but you know as well as I that he doesn't. Believe me I've tried to housebreak that little fuck but for some reason he is basically un-trainable. I used to think his problem was the language barrier or the way his thoughts translated into English but after reading some of his more recent blathering's, I've come to the conclusion that he is either retarded or just a thread bombing asshole. I don't think there is a lot of hope for change in him but you do what you think is best.

Just my thoughts.

I suggest when he comes back, he fucks up once he should be perma-history.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Just my thoughts.

I suggest when he comes back, he fucks up once he should be perma-history.

So he gets another chance and we go thru the same thing all over again. Well whatever. :(

Over at VF an individual whom I rarely agree with (Leopardsocks) had a very good suggestion recently which has been basically howled down by the VF mob. Not sure how much you've been paying attention to over there but it's been a volatile topic of discussion in more than one thread. It would probably fix a lot of the issues with thread bombing and other annoyances that posters like Oddball create. The problem being is that in order for it to work mods have to actually moderate the forum somewhat. The free for all that currently exists will have to be curtailed ever so slightly but evs refuses to allow it.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

So he gets another chance and we go thru the same thing all over again. Well whatever. :(

Over at VF an individual whom I rarely agree with (Leopardsocks) had a very good suggestion recently which has been basically howled down by the VF mob. Not sure how much you've been paying attention to over there but it's been a volatile topic of discussion in more than one thread. It would probably fix a lot of the issues with thread bombing and other annoyances that posters like Oddball create. The problem being is that in order for it to work mods have to actually moderate the forum somewhat. The free for all that currently exists will have to be curtailed ever so slightly but evs refuses to allow it.

No, let me clarify Renee. OL banned him for two weeks which means he is planning on allowing him back. What I am suggesting and under those circumstances is that let's make his return very, very brief. Anything gets him perma-banned. Most people' preference is to get rid of him now and permanently.

Renee

No, let me clarify Renee. OL banned him for two weeks which means he is planning on allowing him back. What I am suggesting and under those circumstances is that let's make his return very, very brief. Anything gets him perma-banned. Most people' preference is to get rid of him now and permanently.

Well my point is if everyone wants him gone and we know he is just going to fuck up again, then why should the mods go thru the exercise.   It doesn't make any sense and it just looks like a bunch of childish games. I mean if he is enough of a disruption to get himself temp banned multiple times then what's the point of waiting? He's never going to learn because he doesn't want to. He's is just playing the system such as it is.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Well my point is if everyone wants him gone and we know he is just going to fuck up again, then why should the mods go thru the exercise.   It doesn't make any sense and it just looks like a bunch of childish games. I mean if he is enough of a disruption to get himself temp banned multiple times then what's the point of waiting? He's never going to learn because he doesn't want to. He's is just playing the system such as it is.

Oh, I agree and I have let the powers that be know my opinion on this matter. Romero has banned him at least two times that I'm aware of. This is at least his third banning which means time-outs are not working. Like you said, he adds nothing, so let's get rid of him permanently.

Obvious Li

not to worry folks........the universe is unfolding as it should.....we are approaching the finnished line.. :mrgreen:

Romero

Anonymous

Is he banned again handsome? I see he's flooding VF with his retarded spam. He called asal a fucking bitch. At least he knows old Vesna likes her trolls.

yep...two weeks.....i woulda passed on the crap he mouths about me....but the shit about you, fash and cc demands a response..............so he got one

I understand and it seems Renee, Real Woman and Shen Li support his removal from our forum.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Is he banned again handsome? I see he's flooding VF with his retarded spam. He called asal a fucking bitch. At least he knows old Vesna likes her trolls.

yep...two weeks.....i woulda passed on the crap he mouths about me....but the shit about you, fash and cc demands a response..............so he got one

I understand and it seems Renee, Real Woman and Shen Li support his removal from our forum.

minor update on this issue....odinstains two week ban has been extended to permanent......easy peasy japaneasy.......and good riddance...........what a maroon

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

minor update on this issue....odinstains two week ban has been extended to permanent......easy peasy japaneasy.......and good riddance...........what a maroon

It had to be done and thank you Obvious Li for looking out for the best interests of the group.

:)

Romero

I agree with it. All he was bringing here was racism, sexism, harassment and threats.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"I agree with it. All he was bringing here was racism, sexism, harassment and threats.

I think we all knew this decision was inevitable.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Gary Oak

Odinson was good for a laugh.