The best topic

Replies: 10398
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:28:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Notice to Odinson

Started by Obvious Li, March 24, 2014, 09:02:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Blue"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Blue"LOL, I needed some humor today, life is way more serious than I want right now.

Unfortunately I don't know if this is the right place to come for laughter.

But in any event you can take your mind off of things by spending time trying to decipher the resident moron, Odinson's, idiotic gibberish. That's always good for a killing a few hours.

My mind is full of gibberish, a little more isn't going to hurt it :)

It is good to get away isn't it, real life is a mess sometimes.

A little off topic, or on maybe. I just lost another aunt, and my uncle is in the hospital again.

I list an aunt two month ago, an uncle before Thanks giving, and another aunt not long before that.

A good laugh is hard to come by right now for me.

Odinson is cool with me, not that I agree with some things, or actions, but cool.

Sorry to hear about your troubles, Blue. I wish there was something I could do to help but as you said, it's life and sometimes it's a mess.

You have my sympathies. Try to keep your chin up and things will eventually get better.

BTW, Most times Odie is cool with me too but sometimes he is a complete idiot and you either have to laugh at his stupid shit or tell him to fuck off.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Frost

Thanks Renee, appreciated.

Maybe Odie needs his own rant section, or maybe we all do :)

We could name it @#$%$

Odinson

Quote from: "Blue"Thanks Renee, appreciated.

Maybe Odie needs his own rant section, or maybe we all do :)

We could name it @#$%$

I´m accidentally idiot with her because I dont have my charm in here. I speak with different tones of voice, mannerisms etc.

Its my charm and I dont have it here. :D

Frost

Well Charm is something nice some of us have all the time, but some just rather be themselves.

I guess we all rub someone the wrong way sometimes.

Renee

Quote from: "Blue"Well Charm is something nice some of us have all the time, but some just rather be themselves.

Don't be fooled. Odie thinks being charming to a woman involves clubbing her over the head and dragging her away by the hair to his cave.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Frost

I wish that worked, I would go out, and cut me a club right now :) there is this pretty brunette that walks by here daily.

Odinson

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Blue"Well Charm is something nice some of us have all the time, but some just rather be themselves.

Don't be fooled. Odie thinks being charming to a woman involves clubbing her over the head and dragging her away by the hair to his cave.

Thats right!

I got the date-club, smashing-club and the kill-club.

You women make things so complicated.

I just smell female hair and decide whether I like or not. If I like then it is up on the shoulder you go, trunk of my car and I speed back to my house with 1000km/h in the meter.

That romantic stuff is for the Italians. :D

Wedding ceremony where the bride cries is the traditional way.

Odinson

Quote from: "Blue"I wish that worked, I would go out, and cut me a club right now :) there is this pretty brunette that walks by here daily.

Just have to hit hard enough. ;)

Frost

No no Odie, you would bruise them, that's not good.

Lure them in maybe, set a snare or something, put something shinny in it.

Odinson

Quote from: "Blue"No no Odie, you would bruise them, that's not good.

Lure them in maybe, set a snare or something, put something shinny in it.

I already have a fish-line with a stack of euro bills attached to it..

The top bill is a 500e... The other ones are a bunch of 5s. They still smell like money.

Frost

:lol:  Maybe toss a cupcake in, or some chocolates.

Nah, you can eat the chocolate, and just stuff the wrappers  :lol:

Odinson

Quote from: "Blue":lol:  Maybe toss a cupcake in, or some chocolates.

Nah, you can eat the chocolate, and just stuff the wrappers  :lol:

:lol: That only works if they are upset.

Frost

Not here, we have a lot of fat ones.

LOL as a matter of fact a lot of fat guys also that might get caught :?

Odinson

I think I´ve seen only one really fat person in here whos ass-cheeks needed separate bus-seats.

Frost

Here they are either fat, or skinny, mostly fat.

My I'm fat, but don't really look it, I have a dense layer of the stuff. I'm not so fluffy :?