The best topic

Replies: 10398
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:28:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Notice to Odinson

Started by Obvious Li, March 24, 2014, 09:02:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Quote from: "Blue"Here they are either fat, or skinny, mostly fat.

My I'm fat, but don't really look it, I have a dense layer of the stuff. I'm not so fluffy :?

A "skinny fat guy"?  ;)

Women should have curves.

Frost

Not so skinny, but not healthy. I'm working on loosing some, I lost 10 lbs the last month, 30 to go if I'm able.

Frost

Curves are nice on a woman

Odinson

Quote from: "Blue"Not so skinny, but not healthy. I'm working on loosing some, I lost 10 lbs the last month, 30 to go if I'm able.

Thats good. You can get really good results just by having the correct daily eating routine.

Odinson

Quote from: "Blue"Curves are nice on a woman

Soft nice lines.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"you are following me around threads talking shit so....

i will be fair and give you one more chance...if you break that boundary i will ban you permanently and any alter egos you try and register.....

you can go to Fash and cry like a little bitch to try and get re-instated if you like but that will be your only option

this is my last interaction with you

I can certainly understand your feelings about this Obvious Li.

Frost

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Blue"Not so skinny, but not healthy. I'm working on loosing some, I lost 10 lbs the last month, 30 to go if I'm able.

Thats good. You can get really good results just by having the correct daily eating routine.

I just got my mom to stop making me breakfast.

I was down to 210 lbs, but she started making me breakfast, and I gained all of what I lost, 230 lbs.

I want to be 190 lbs, or 185.

If I could work out some, or somehow get exercise it would really help.

Frost

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"you are following me around threads talking shit so....

i will be fair and give you one more chance...if you break that boundary i will ban you permanently and any alter egos you try and register.....

you can go to Fash and cry like a little bitch to try and get re-instated if you like but that will be your only option

this is my last interaction with you

I can certainly understand your feelings about this Obvious Li.

I was thinking a few years back about banning people, and thought maybe just banning them from the main section of the forum.

It would be like Dante's Inferno, the worst would be in the bottom pit of hell.  :lol:

Anonymous

UR a good looking guy Frosty.

Odinson

Quote from: "Blue"

I just got my mom to stop making me breakfast.

I was down to 210 lbs, but she started making me breakfast, and I gained all of what I lost, 230 lbs.

I want to be 190 lbs, or 185.

If I could work out some, or somehow get exercise it would really help.

Just by correcting the daily meal routine, you can get clear results in lets say 2weeks.

No snacks. :D

Just walk rather than use motorized transportation in short distances.

Anonymous

Frosty,

I don't why you would waste your time on that retard Odinson. He's totally full of shit and incapable of posting anything intelligent.

Odinson

Since when women say what to like to men... Something really off about that.

I would really bolt about that. More so if some other dude comes to tell me what to think.

Renee

Quote from: "Odinson"Since when women say what to like to men... Something really off about that.

I would really bolt about that. More so if some other dude comes to tell me what to think.

Jesus H. Christ, Shen Li makes a post accusing you of being "full of shit" and unintelligent and you go and prove her completely right in your very next post.

You're fucking hopeless, you know that?  :lol:

You're like a dog that shits in it's own bed.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Odinson"Since when women say what to like to men... Something really off about that.

Jesus H. Christ, Shen Li makes a post accusing you of being "full of shit" and unintelligent and you go and prove her completely right in your very next post.

She has trouble processing that blue frost doesnt dislike me..

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"

She has trouble processing that blue frost doesnt dislike me..

No, Shen understands quite well; she just doesn't understand why.

I think it's you who is having difficulty processing.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.