The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Notice to Odinson

Started by Obvious Li, March 24, 2014, 09:02:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Blue"
They he wouldn't get all this attention, it's pretty quiet over there. :lol:

I have reached the magical point where the lynch-mob is just outside the door... In this case it is a pack of buffalos. :D

They are beyond reason and will argue if I say that 1+1 is 2.

:D  :D  ;)

What do you mean "lynch-mob"?

Are you taking your cues from that nut-job evs and her precious pet creep?

Read between the lines, Renee.

I do that with you and ShenLi.

I´m being piggie but could you put your previous on... The new one is hostile.

And I mean that you will attack me even though I´m right. I have the same thoughts as you but I express them in my own aggressive way.

Renee

I have reached the magical point where the lynch-mob is just outside the door... In this case it is a pack of buffalos. :D

They are beyond reason and will argue if I say that 1+1 is 2.

:D  :D  ;)

And I mean that you will attack me even though I´m right. I have the same thoughts as you but I express them in my own aggressive way.

Excuse me???? :lol:

Your........"thoughts" aren't like mine.

If you think I'm hostile then maybe you should have thought twice about sharing your experience in how you physically abused your ex-girlfriend. I can put up with and over-look a lot of shit but men who beat women (and I don't care about the reason or rational) are lower than low.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

Excuse me???? :lol:

If you think I'm hostile then maybe you should have thought twice about sharing your experience in how you physically abused your ex-girlfriend. I can put up with and over-look a lot of shit but men who beat women (and I don't care about the reason or rational) are lower than low.

But I didnt abuse her! I didnt kick her! I just got mad and pinned her down on a sofa... No worries... I just teased her on the subject of anger.

I´m wealthier than I look.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Excuse me???? :lol:

[size=200]BULLSEYE!![/size]

Odinson

I just understand dont know what you want... I like curvy women..

They are sexually attractive to me.

Obvious Li

listen folks...it isn't going to get any better with this clown...so i am open to suggestions as to what to do with him......if there are none i will do nothing and he can carry on with the nonsense..../????/ :ugeek:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"listen folks...it isn't going to get any better with this clown...so i am open to suggestions as to what to do with him......if there are none i will do nothing and he can carry on with the nonsense..../????/ :ugeek:

He's just a harmless pathetic idiot with no life.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"listen folks...it isn't going to get any better with this clown...so i am open to suggestions as to what to do with him......if there are none i will do nothing and he can carry on with the nonsense..../????/ :ugeek:

i sorta agree so i guess we just let things slide

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

i sorta agree so i guess we just let things slide

Oh yeah OL, not much else to do in his mommy's basement.

Odinson

I´m just a giant kinda lost in these forums... What is your "life"? Huh?

Hanging out in a coffee shop... Going into shops, restaurants... Having other people think that you are well endowed... "Acceptance" which explains ShenLis interracial support group and wish for more asian women would have the power to date black... In her mind white women are more powerful when it comes to dating black...

Do I need to pull up a link to her previous posts? Before I came here... Mental sickness.

My life is different to cityboy life, yeah. It was different from the beginning.

What "life" should I have? Night-clubs and coming home dead drunk and having a killer hangover? Many sluts and bringing them home with me?

My posts are a bit of a puzzle but so is my mind.

Odinson

Odinson

My nazi friends... lol nazis gassed people in chambers... Psychos. Put alive people in the oven and fried them alive. That takes the highlight!

One of them is 7feet tall... He is my oldest friend and he aint evil... He is a finn.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"I´m just a giant kinda lost in these forums... What is your "life"? Huh?

Hanging out in a coffee shop... Going into shops, restaurants... Having other people think that you are well endowed... "Acceptance" which explains ShenLis interracial support group and wish for more asian women would have the power to date black... In her mind white women are more powerful when it comes to dating black...

Do I need to pull up a link to her previous posts? Before I came here... Mental sickness.

My life is different to cityboy life, yeah. It was different from the beginning.

What "life" should I have? Night-clubs and coming home dead drunk and having a killer hangover? Many sluts and bringing them home with me?

I admit, I don't have a job right now. My current job is my baby. My mommy spends a lot of time with me, so that leaves me with even more time to post. I hope to return to the world of work within two months, so when that happens I will be posting much less often.

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"I´m just a giant kinda lost in these forums... What is your "life"? Huh?

I admit, I don't have a job right now. My current job is my baby. My mommy spends a lot of time with me, so that leaves me with even more time to post. I hope to return to the world of work within two months, so when that happens I will be posting much less often.

Good. A fine little baby.  :D

Babies are kinda hard. :D You gotta love them.

Odinson

Your man provides when you are taking care of your baby?