Replies: 8410
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 01, 2024, 09:38:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Western Australia Wildflowers - My country sojourn

Started by caskur, July 31, 2022, 07:03:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

caskur

On the 30th of September 2018 I visited Perenjori WA (pretty much the edge of the desert). I entered one of my pictures on the video in a weather competition and they showed it on TV so I was very chuffed about it.  I do hope this video is watched to the end. I tried to put many interesting features besides wildflowers. Please watch to the end and give me a like and share on the YT vid, ta!~

">
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Erica Mena

<t></t>

caskur

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=467604 time=1659286967 user_id=2845
I can't stop listening to that song ac_wub

That is the free youtube version. I have a much better version on a CD.

I am hoping people watch the video to the end. That is why I used that beautiful music.

It is Pachelbel's Canan in D Major.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

cw_

Thanks!  Beautiful pictures, and I was just going to ask for the song title.  I had it on a lullaby tape long ago...

caskur

Quote from: cw_ post_id=467812 time=1659316915 user_id=3226
Thanks!  Beautiful pictures, and I was just going to ask for the song title.  I had it on a lullaby tape long ago...

Thank you CW. I have 2 new ones. I hope you watch them... put it this way... they are slightly more entertaining than watching paint dry...lol

The song title is Pachelbel's Canon in D Major
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Please watch these at youtube when you get a chance and on YouTube tick like. I am trying to get points.

">

">
- Andy Warhol

caskur

This one is seriously beautiful. With Kangaroos in their natural habitat.... and plenty of birds.

">
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

caskur

- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

caskur

- Andy Warhol

Oliver Clotheshoffe

I really like the pictures where you caught the lightning during the storm   :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=468557 time=1659570586 user_id=3349
I really like the pictures where you caught the lightning during the storm   :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

I like all of caskur's picture, but the ones of Australian birds are my favourites.

caskur

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=468557 time=1659570586 user_id=3349

My whole channel is filled with my lightning shots. That is my most favourite thing to capture..
- Andy Warhol

Print
User actions