Replies: 8456
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:49:33 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

A

Welcome Admin/Snowflakes4Trump

Started by Anonymous, July 31, 2022, 03:19:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=468765 time=1659659918 user_id=1689
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=467686 time=1659295149 user_id=3254
I see you are logged in..

I hope you like it here.

ac_smile

This caught my eye. Is Apegirl here?

He was banned from BF, and he logged in here, but hasn't posted using his handle..

He has posted several times as a guest..

Seoul wanted to debate him on issues.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=468777 time=1659660751 user_id=3254
Quote from: Herman post_id=468765 time=1659659918 user_id=1689

This caught my eye. Is Apegirl here?

He was banned from BF, and he logged in here, but hasn't posted using his handle..

What a frickin wimp. ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=468780 time=1659662097 user_id=1689
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=468777 time=1659660751 user_id=3254

Seoul wanted to debate him, but Admin doesn't seem interested.

Dove

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=468796 time=1659665414 user_id=3254
Quote from: Herman post_id=468780 time=1659662097 user_id=1689

I have a soft spot for the little jerk and I don't know why. As mean as he is.

The frustrating part is he really isn't interested. He enjoys believing the worst about others and he enjoys shitting on people.

If he took the time and made the effort to actually talk about things, it wouldnt be fun for him anymore because he has fun hating us. If he understood others and knew what they really stand for and what they really like as people....he would have to let go of the awful things he believes about them. He WANTS to think the way he thinks.

It is what it is. Bleh.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: RAVEN post_id=468841 time=1659677456 user_id=3352
Quote from: Dove post_id=468834 time=1659675928 user_id=3266

The frustrating part is he really isn't interested. He enjoys believing the worst about others and he enjoys shitting on people.

If he took the time and made the effort to actually talk about things, it wouldnt be fun for him anymore because he has fun hating us. If he understood others and knew what they really stand for and what they really like as people....he would have to let go of the awful things he believes about them. He WANTS to think the way he thinks.

It is what it is. Bleh.

Same here, Dovey.  I liked Admin even though his spamming got on my nerves and the fact that he would never disagree with someone in his own party, even if what they were saying was absurd lol..  Also, he would never stick up for anyone that wasn't a leftist no matter how awful the person behaved :/  

One-on-one, he was pretty decent, imo.  I did a photoshop for him== think it was changing the wheels on his vehicle to see how a new style/color would look or something like that..  But yeah.. he was pretty nice :)  I also like his taste in images when he posted... He had a good eye for that kind of thing, so much so, I wanted to save some of them to be used in other photoshops for backgrounds.   I was disappointed when he decided to leave :(   I know that's not going to be popular with some here, but yeah.. I think his good outweighed his bad outside of politics :)

After him asking me out of no where if I was allowing my 5 year old to be used as a sex toy yet ....I just can't.

I've actually wondered if he has some sort of mental deficiency. Like for real.

Dove

Quote from: RAVEN post_id=468844 time=1659678334 user_id=3352
Quote from: Dove post_id=468842 time=1659677779 user_id=3266

After him asking me out of no where if I was allowing my 5 year old to be used as a sex toy yet ....I just can't.

Yeah... that was pretty bad :(   I think people on that kind of censorship-free forum get caught up in the hate, unfortunately.  I've seen so many people go through the same type of troll and it's sad.  Using children as a troll in a sexual manner is wrong and I thought at the time that it was out of character for him to say that.. not sure wtf he was thinking that night.

It came out of nowhere to. No apology or anything. It made me think so much less of him.

deport_liberals

Same here, Dovey.  I liked Admin even though his spamming got on my nerves and the fact that he would never disagree with someone in his own party, even if what they were saying was absurd lol..  Also, he would never stick up for anyone that wasn't a leftist no matter how awful the person behaved :/  

One-on-one, he was pretty decent, imo.  I did a photoshop for him== think it was changing the wheels on his vehicle to see how a new style/color would look or something like that..  But yeah.. he was pretty nice :)  I also like his taste in images when he posted... He had a good eye for that kind of thing, so much so, I wanted to save some of them to be used in other photoshops for backgrounds.   I was disappointed when he decided to leave :(   I know that's not going to be popular with some here, but yeah.. I think his good outweighed his bad outside of politics :)

Poark has been poisoning his soul for moar than a decade.

Anonymous

It is what it is. Bleh.

The problem then is extreme partisan politics......it has brainwashed him.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=468796 time=1659665414 user_id=3254

It is what it is. Bleh.

There are two reasons he doesn't want to debate me on economic issues:

A. He doesn't understand the economy.

B. He is scared Biggie Smiles will troll him.

Anonymous

Quote from: deport_liberals post_id=468855 time=1659697205 user_id=3305

Ape girl is a sick fuck.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=469167 time=1659798372 user_id=56
Quote from: deport_liberals post_id=468855 time=1659697205 user_id=3305

Ape girl is a sick fuck.

He's the one that asked dovey if she'd lend him her 6 year old daughter to be used as a sex toy

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=469168 time=1659798462 user_id=3214
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=469167 time=1659798372 user_id=56

Ape girl is a sick fuck.

He's the one that asked dovey if she'd lend him her 6 year old daughter to be used as a sex toy

Yep. He thinks it's a right of every 40 y.o. men to share washrooms with little girls as long they are in drag.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=469169 time=1659798774 user_id=56
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=469168 time=1659798462 user_id=3214

Yep. He thinks it's a right of every 40 y.o. men to share washrooms with little girls as long they are in drag.

Exactly

and is too stupid to understand that EVEN IF the person in drag truly does believe he's a woman and has no intent on hurting little girls there's always a scumbag out there that will use this situation to further his own sick passions. This is why you do not amend the rules cater to a few mentally ill individuals

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=469173 time=1659799140 user_id=3214
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=469169 time=1659798774 user_id=56

Exactly

and is too stupid to understand that EVEN IF the person in drag truly does believe he's a woman and has no intent on hurting little girls there's always a scumbag out there that will use this situation to further his own sick passions. This is why you do not amend the rules cater to a few mentally ill individuals

The rights of predators is more important to him than the safety of small children.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=469174 time=1659799537 user_id=56
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=469173 time=1659799140 user_id=3214

Exactly

The rights of predators is more important to him than the safety of small children.

that's the world that animals like apegirl and pig oak want

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview