Replies: 10480
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

A

Welcome Admin/Snowflakes4Trump

Started by Anonymous, July 31, 2022, 03:19:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=468283 time=1659485089 user_id=3214
Quote from: Dove post_id=468280 time=1659484719 user_id=3266
I guess Admin dipped out of BF on his own and was banned. It looks like they requested it.

Welp.....there you have it.

I heard he was weeping like a little school girl who's pigtails just got cut because one of his shit posts got moved

He posted something about his meme being moved from the meme area. And claims it offended someone and was reported.

I believe his post was moved....and I'll consider it was wrongly moved because that does happen....but I doubt it was because someone was offended.

Him and his little team blue group are the ones who get offended and report and complain about people.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

I actually hope he DOES log in and at least TRIES to interact with us all in a more human manner.

I can hope!

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=468300 time=1659487278 user_id=3266
I actually hope he DOES log in and at least TRIES to interact with us all in a more human manner.

I can hope!

If he does log in again while I am here, I will initiate interaction with him. And I will be civil about it.

Dove

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=468302 time=1659487484 user_id=114
Quote from: Dove post_id=468300 time=1659487278 user_id=3266

I can hope!

If he does log in again while I am here, I will initiate interaction with him. And I will be civil about it.

I would love to see them actually enage with you. Or anyone really who has different opinions and perspectives.

I tried pretty hard for a long time, they would just be dicks really.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=468299 time=1659487223 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=468283 time=1659485089 user_id=3214

I heard he was weeping like a little school girl who's pigtails just got cut because one of his shit posts got moved

He posted something about his meme being moved from the meme area. And claims it offended someone and was reported.

I believe his post was moved....and I'll consider it was wrongly moved because that does happen....but I doubt it was because someone was offended.

Him and his little team blue group are the ones who get offended and report and complain about people.

bimbo fairy moved dozens of my legit posts and threads to other areas for no reason and I didn't cry like that spastic retard -- so fuck his tears

in fact, when I'd start a legitimate thread in general and the two drooling spamtards started wrecking it bimbo fairies most often used tactic was to move the thread into meltdown

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=468355 time=1659494680 user_id=3214
Quote from: Dove post_id=468299 time=1659487223 user_id=3266

bimbo fairy moved dozens of my legit posts and threads to other areas for no reason and I didn't cry like that spastic retard -- so fuck his tears

in fact, when I'd start a legitimate thread in general and the two drooling spamtards started wrecking it bimbo fairies most often used tactic was to move the thread into meltdown

Yep.  And if you say anything about that you are offended and whining.

And when it's done to them, they bitch and whine and claim other people are butt hurt.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=468305 time=1659487728 user_id=3266
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=468302 time=1659487484 user_id=114

I would love to see them actually enage with you. Or anyone really who has different opinions and perspectives.

I tried pretty hard for a long time, they would just be dicks really.

It doesn't look like they want to have a civil debate with a fiscal hawk. Not yet anyway.

Oerdin

I guess Admin dipped out of BF on his own and was banned. It looks like they requested it.

Where did you hear that?

Dove

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=468400 time=1659534670 user_id=3374

Where did you hear that?

Holiday started a thread and said he basically was done at BF. And Admin chimed in the same.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Dove post_id=468405 time=1659535600 user_id=3266
Quote from: Oerdin post_id=468400 time=1659534670 user_id=3374

Where did you hear that?

Holiday started a thread and said he basically was done at BF. And Admin chimed in the same.

Good. I hope they stay gone and let BF get back to how it was before politics ruined it.
<t></t>

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=468406 time=1659537011 user_id=2845
Quote from: Dove post_id=468405 time=1659535600 user_id=3266

Good. I hope they stay gone and let BF get back to how it was before politics ruined it.

I really dont understand why they cannot just discuss things like normal people.

Admin logged in EVERYDAY.  To just sit and shit post. Not one single attempt to have any sort of debate or rational discussion. Just hate hate hate.  Pointing it out had absolutely zero impact either.  

Why the fuck would anyone WANT to he that way? There is no point.

You're probably right that it's better to not even bother with any politics if that's all that's going to happen.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=468413 time=1659538350 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=468406 time=1659537011 user_id=2845

I really dont understand why they cannot just discuss things like normal people.

Admin logged in EVERYDAY.  To just sit and shit post. Not one single attempt to have any sort of debate or rational discussion. Just hate hate hate.  Pointing it out had absolutely zero impact either.  

You're probably right that it's better to not even bother with any politics if that's all that's going to happen.

Is he related to Seamoron.

Dove

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=468417 time=1659538634 user_id=2015
Quote from: Dove post_id=468413 time=1659538350 user_id=3266

Is he related to Seamoron.

They all post at us in the same manner.  You cant get anywhere with them at all.

It's always these claims and accusations they wont support and then shit posting at us with contempt.  They really harbor a sad and uncomfortable level of hate and resentment towards Americans who vote differently. If we dont want to be forced to live the way they think is best, we are just pieces of shit not "worthy" of any normal conversation.

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Dove

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview