The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Why is it

Started by Dove, August 02, 2022, 11:15:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Dove

That if I talk to Sum Cunt like he is a human being, I'm "kissing his ass" or "trying" to "kiss his ass"?

All the years I posted at this guy in an inflammatory and trollish manner,  but the minute I respond to him in a normal human manner its gotta be ass kissing? Really?

I thought the forums were shits and giggles. And here I'm expected to be hateful lest I be an ass kisser.

Am I fingering someones kool aid here by posting politely towards Cunt?  Is he owned and spoken for? Is there some contract somewhere that I must treat Cunt differently than other people? Has he done something to me that sets him apart from literally everyone on these forums that I've gone back and forth with?  I cant be nice ever to just THIS guy? I've addressed him like a normal person maybe....3 times, and all 3 of those times someone wailed about ass kissing.  

Why are some people sensitive about Sum Cunt?  If I wanted to "kiss his ass"  why cant I?  Someone still have their tongue shoved up there and cant make room?

Flamers are weird.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=468141 time=1659453304 user_id=3266
That if I talk to Sum Cunt like he is a human being, I'm "kissing his ass" or "trying" to "kiss his ass"?

All the years I posted at this guy in an inflammatory and trollish manner,  but the minute I respond to him in a normal human manner its gotta be ass kissing? Really?

I thought the forums were shits and giggles. And here I'm expected to be hateful lest I be an ass kisser.

Am I fingering someones kool aid here by posting politely towards Cunt?  Is he owned and spoken for? Is there some contract somewhere that I must treat Cunt differently than other people? Has he done something to me that sets him apart from literally everyone on these forums that I've gone back and forth with?  I cant be nice ever to just THIS guy? I've addressed him like a normal person maybe....3 times, and all 3 of those times someone wailed about ass kissing.  

Why are some people sensitive about Sum Cunt?  If I wanted to "kiss his ass"  why cant I?  Someone still have their tongue shoved up there and cant make room?

Flamers are weird.

They are weird.

Garraty_47

Definitely sounds like jealousy to me.

Just ignore it.

cw_

Not getting the 'flamer' connection in this story.  Needs an example or an identification of said wailer.

Dove

Quote from: cw_ post_id=468145 time=1659454057 user_id=3226
Not getting the 'flamer' connection in this story.  Needs an example or an identification of said wailer.

One time I was nice to Cunt, Cascur told me I was kissing his ass. Her and i are cool now though.

Now Plynn is claiming I'm kissing his ass, because i responded to him a few days ago.

I cant remember who the first person who said this is. It might have been Blandscape.

All flame board people.

Dove

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=468144 time=1659453781 user_id=3381

Just ignore it.

Why though?!

I'm not trying to steal him from anyone  :laugh3:

It's so silly.

Oerdin

Why even try to make sense of it?  Life is short enough already.

Dove

I do not treat Cunt any differently than I've treated anyone else.

I used to go back and forth with Frued all the time. No one accused us of ass kissing eachother when we stopped.

But I'm expected to treat Cunt like a piece of shit and never address him ever like he is a human being.  Every single time I've directed a post at Cunt that was just normal and respectful......some idiot somewhere calls me an ass kisser.  Every time lol.

Dove

Just ignore it.

It does  :laugh:

cw_

If it helps any, I got called a 'typical sickening white ass kissing Karen' for pointing out no one had fucked with Shen Li's BF password.  Go figure.

Garraty_47

Quote from: Dove post_id=468152 time=1659454825 user_id=3266

Just ignore it.

Why though?!

I'm not trying to steal him from anyone  :laugh3:

It's so silly.

Maybe they're jealous that he's potentially "threatening" to take away some of your attention?

I never said it was *him* that's the cause of their jealousy...  :wink:

cw_

I think it may be an effort to tell people what they can post and who they can post to.  Some people would never post a 'normal and respectful' response to THE ENEMY.

Garraty_47

Quote from: cw_ post_id=468164 time=1659457416 user_id=3226
I think it may be an effort to tell people what they can post and who they can post to.  Some people would never post a 'normal and respectful' response to THE ENEMY.

I'd like to agree with this but I can't remember if you're AXIS or ALLIES and I don't want to risk getting sanctioned.

Dove

And it's some of the same ones that say this is just for fun, too.

But I'm supposed to view a person I dont even know as an "enemy" over forum nonsense.

I actually suspect it's because the people who say this are in fact the Cunt ass kissers....and they cannot stand me at all....so they definately do not want any sort of normal human communication to occur between Cunt and myself. No matter how mundane, apparently.  So if I direct a post at him that isnt me being obnoxious they actually see it and jump on it to shame me for it LOL

Dove

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=468166 time=1659457609 user_id=3381

I'd like to agree with this but I can't remember if you're AXIS or ALLIES and I don't want to risk getting sanctioned.

:laugh3:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview