Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

going to move to saskatoon

Started by jaysings, March 27, 2014, 07:39:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaysings

I'm going to move to Saskatoon from Vancouver next month and drop by west edmonton mall for shopping :lol:  real time to live in Canadian community

Anonymous

Quote from: "jaysings"I'm going to move to Saskatoon from Vancouver next month and drop by west edmonton mall for shopping :lol:  real time to live in Canadian community

Hey, nice to see you Jay. :) I gather you are going to drive?

jaysings

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "jaysings"I'm going to move to Saskatoon from Vancouver next month and drop by west edmonton mall for shopping :lol:  real time to live in Canadian community

yes, long way trip makes me excited :lol: hope everything is fine. hope no moose,coyotes,or bears come up crossing my way

Obvious Li

Quote from: "jaysings"

yes, long way trip makes me excited :lol: hope everything is fine. hope no moose,coyotes,or bears come up crossing my way

ok jay.....stop at T&T market at the WEM on the way by at 11:00 and load up with fresh bbqed pork,duck sausage etc.........great snack for the rest of the trip and you won't get it in Saskatoon.....by the way welcome to Sask....i love this place....Saskatoon is a great city and i hope you enjoy it here as well........welcome..if you have any questions about locating something etc...just ask...if you need protection let me know (lol)

Obvious Li

sorry....just realized you are probably going through Calgary.....so never mind.....stop as Fash's place and load up there....

Gary Oak

Go and throw a fuck into Shenli while you are in Edmonton

jaysings

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

ok jay.....stop at T&T market at the WEM on the way by at 11:00 and load up with fresh bbqed pork,duck sausage etc.........great snack for the rest of the trip and you won't get it in Saskatoon.....by the way welcome to Sask....i love this place....Saskatoon is a great city and i hope you enjoy it here as well........welcome..if you have any questions about locating something etc...just ask...if you need protection let me know (lol)

u are very nice mr.li    It sounds funny to load up with fresh meats all the way from Vancouver to saskatoon. is there commonly known as a big agriculture city? is there supposed to be a ton of fresh meats to be sold?

jaysings

Quote from: "Obvious Li"sorry....just realized you are probably going through Calgary.....so never mind.....stop as Fash's place and load up there....

actually I've planned to drop by the west edmonton mall to buy some stuff for my new home because I didn't finish shopping in that mall last time. calgary is great though. :lol:

jaysings

Quote from: "Gary Oak"

:cry:

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Obvious Li"sorry....just realized you are probably going through Calgary.....so never mind.....stop as Fash's place and load up there....

actually I've planned to drop by the west edmonton mall to buy some stuff for my new home because I didn't finish shopping in that mall last time. calgary is great though. :lol:

lol i was right the first post......fuck me..........no........just load up at T&T as there are no big asian markets in S'toon........

jaysings

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

lol i was right the first post......fuck me..........no........just load up at T&T as there are no big asian markets in S'toon........

T&T has a bad name by selling stale products in Vancouver. I've been boycotting this company for years.

Obvious Li

jaysings

Quote from: "Obvious Li"no problem......carry on then

what do I have to prepare? what is the maximum minor temperature there in the winter? will the snow be too much to trap people in their houses or pile up as high as half of an adult male's height?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"

Go fuck urself Oak because Gawd knows nobody else will.

Anonymous

I pray your journey to Saskatchewan is safe jaysings..

I also hope your transition to a new province is not a stressful one for you.