Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

There will be consequences

Started by Anonymous, August 04, 2022, 03:17:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Poppy

Quote from: Oink post_id=468688 time=1659640658
If you people don't stop making fun of me I'm going to @bastard factory each and every one of you at bastard factory

you've been warned

How unfortunate that there is such a lack of entertaining topics in this subforum that you were forced to establish a phony guest account of this Oak person, who does not appear to post here anymore.

Is that like making a dummy of a politician and then dragging it through the streets, punching and yelling insults at it?

Your maturity level has not progressed beyond toilet training.
I\'m Poppy!

Garraty_47

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=469919 time=1660093940 user_id=3254
At least you know the people he mentions.

It helps to have been around since "computer programming" meant trying not to mess up the holes in the punch cards.

Anonymous

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=469925 time=1660097187 user_id=3381
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=469919 time=1660093940 user_id=3254
At least you know the people he mentions.

It helps to have been around since "computer programming" meant trying not to mess up the holes in the punch cards.

lol

Anonymous

Quote from: Poppy post_id=469921 time=1660094377 user_id=3287
Quote from: Oink post_id=468688 time=1659640658
If you people don't stop making fun of me I'm going to @bastard factory each and every one of you at bastard factory

you've been warned

How unfortunate that there is such a lack of entertaining topics in this subforum that you were forced to establish a phony guest account of this Oak person, who does not appear to post here anymore.

Is that like making a dummy of a politician and then dragging it through the streets, punching and yelling insults at it?

I've refrained from making dupe accounts.  It gives the impression that someone has really gotten into your mind when you make alts mimicking them.  Of course, some people might do it just for the laughs, but from my experience, it's usually the former.

Aryan

Quote from: Poppy post_id=469917 time=1660093612 user_id=3287
What are you on about? To be honest, your so-called "community" is incredibly gullible and full of [size=200]rubes.[/size]

So Benzo was right, you are Jewish...

cw_

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=470038 time=1660160414 user_id=3382

I've refrained from making dupe accounts.  It gives the impression that someone has really gotten into your mind when you make alts mimicking them.  Of course, some people might do it just for the laughs, but from my experience, it's usually the former.

I typed that on page 1.  (sort of)

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=470038 time=1660160414 user_id=3382

Oh c'mon. Be honest. You just don't want to be banned at Asstard Factory.  :laugh3:

deport_liberals

Poark is repoarting poasts on this board over there as well apparently.  Several people have mentioned this.

Erica Mena

Quote from: deport_liberals post_id=470173 time=1660230262 user_id=3305
Poark is repoarting poasts on this board over there as well apparently.  Several people have mentioned this.

She'll continue to do it cuz the admin don't wanna deal with her complaining. I went thru this, trust me. Never again
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=470178 time=1660230868 user_id=2845
Quote from: deport_liberals post_id=470173 time=1660230262 user_id=3305

She'll continue to do it cuz the admin don't wanna deal with her complaining. I went thru this, trust me. Never again

So did I

It was horrid

then got worse when Murdock gave that cow my phone number

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=470181 time=1660230962 user_id=3214

So did I

It was horrid

So you be knowing about the text messages then. Lol
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=470182 time=1660231010 user_id=2845

So did I

It was horrid

Unfortunately -- yes.

Dove

So did I

It was horrid

I got the same. Once I made the mistake of telling her I was a mod.

She freaked out because Farmer came and posted. He was just posting occasionally in one thread and she was going nuclear because he "stalked" her 18 years ago on another board and because of that it was "fucked up" allowing him on SG.

A sort of "if he is allowed to post on this board that means you guys support PI stalking and I'm leaving" manipulation

I told her we "confined" him to just that thread so she would just fucking quit freaking out.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=470186 time=1660231362 user_id=3266

I got the same. Once I made the mistake of telling her I was a mod.

She freaked out because Farmer came and posted. He was just posting occasionally in one thread and she was going nuclear because he "stalked" her 18 years ago on another board and because of that it was "fucked up" allowing him on SG.

A sort of "if he is allowed to post on this board that means you guys support PI stalking and I'm leaving" manipulation

I told her we "confined" him to just that thread so she would just fucking quit freaking out.

She went Thermo Pigular on me for not banning Deport, Aryan and Rancidmilko

Sometimes I'd see a PM from her and just close my fucking browser before even reading it

then I'd forget all about it by the time I came back

and that was never a prudent strategy as it only made that mouth breather huff and puff even more

it was that bad

Dove

So did I

It was horrid

It's always been more important to Murdock to make sure people knew the two of you were super duper close in real life than it's ever been to respect your privacy.  

Everyone had to know that you guys talked in real life, met in real life, they had to have explicit details about certain events between you, and they had to know about your family and what it was like for her to "support" you through private real life things from your divorce to your father's death.  All with her spin on everything.  She didnt even know your dad.  I knew your dad. Every morning I had coffee and hung with your dad. And i wasn't talking about his death on the forum.

Now she loves you oh so much that she "resents" the way I treated you. Because she knows how we treated eachother. She just DOES.  And I've been just terrible to you.  And its her job to have public feelings about it.  Her and her alone can decide how you should be treated and who is good for your life.

That's not up to you Big, because you dont know what's good for you. You have too much "damage" and she can see your aura clearly.  As an empath, she knows all your decisions even down to your politcs is directly because of your inner damage.  She could heal you, too. Shes got a lot of pink Himalayan sea salt, weed and cosmic connection to you that I never ever had. I'm just the junk food you never really cared about and shes the nutrients you need to be a healthier person. Shes "daddies favorite princess".

Okay sorry the sarcasm has been pent up for a few days. Now that I've vomited I feel better lol.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.