Replies: 8410
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 01, 2024, 09:38:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

No one here gets out alive.

Started by Anonymous, August 06, 2022, 01:29:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Dove post_id=469950 time=1660136796 user_id=3266
Quote from: Breakfall post_id=469938 time=1660108694 user_id=3358

Shame. I cottoned on earlier today when I viewed topics elsewhere. I don't think anyone should be having a dig at anything that may have been said after the fact. He was into it for the shits and giggles too. What you said was nice by the way. RIP Levon.  :icon_wink:

Yes he was.  Its ridiculous for anyone to be getting mad at other people or feeling bad about silly things posted on the forums.  He enjoyed the forums or he wouldn't have spent so many years posting on them and engaging in those back and forths. Every single person here is going to die eventually and if people are gonna feel bad or regretful of things they posted.....maybe this isn't for them. Perhaps they should change how they post then.

You are talking about what I said on BF?

I'm tired of the phony outrage. Peachy and I kept in contact. He knew about things in my life that others don't. He'd always ask how I was and how's the family. I made a promise to him like I did to Cathy and kept it. If people have an issue with my grieving over a friend, they can go fuck themselves.

I'm concentrating on my little subforum now. Too much bullshit elsewhere
<t></t>

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=469968 time=1660142629 user_id=2845
Quote from: Dove post_id=469950 time=1660136796 user_id=3266

Yes he was.  Its ridiculous for anyone to be getting mad at other people or feeling bad about silly things posted on the forums.  He enjoyed the forums or he wouldn't have spent so many years posting on them and engaging in those back and forths. Every single person here is going to die eventually and if people are gonna feel bad or regretful of things they posted.....maybe this isn't for them. Perhaps they should change how they post then.

You are talking about what I said on BF?

I'm tired of the phony outrage. Peachy and I kept in contact. He knew about things in my life that others don't. He'd always ask how I was and how's the family. I made a promise to him like I did to Cathy and kept it. If people have an issue with my grieving over a friend, they can go fuck themselves.

I'm concentrating on my little subforum now. Too much bullshit elsewhere

Indeed.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Aryan

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=469661 time=1659997616 user_id=3254
Quote from: kiebers post_id=469549 time=1659963023 user_id=193

More like the central/eastern side of the US.

He did post where he was from, but I forget..

I know it wasn't the West coast.

That was just a light hearted reference to his last handle on BF. In his location it said from the west coast.

The stubborn old goat refused to ever own up that Levon was him. Lulz

Anonymous

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=469986 time=1660151045 user_id=1728
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=469661 time=1659997616 user_id=3254

He did post where he was from, but I forget..

I know it wasn't the West coast.

That was just a light hearted reference to his last handle on BF. In his location it said from the west coast.

The stubborn old goat refused to ever own up that Levon was him. Lulz

I see.

Anonymous

Quote from: reaparr post_id=469863 time=1660073517
What an absolute disgrace this thread was allowed up here in the one section where people can act disrespectfully.it just goes to show the class of the management here,or should I say the lack of it./spits !! Have some fucking respect for a long time forum poster that was loved my many.Would this thread of been allowed here if it was one of the child rapists Herman and Peedowang? Absolutely classless,the lot of you.

Old Peaches didn't have a vagina like you do. He knew this shit is give and take. He would not have cried like a little girl like you did because that deadbeat dad Martini mentioned your skin cancer you frickin wimp.

Anonymous

Is that the real Reaper?  Man, if not, whoever it is has his whining down to a T.

Bravo.

Anonymous

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=470078 time=1660180767 user_id=3382
Is that the real Reaper?  Man, if not, whoever it is has his whining down to a T.

Bravo.

It is probably weeper.

cw_

What an absolute disgrace this thread was allowed up here in the one section where people can act disrespectfully.it just goes to show the class of the management here,or should I say the lack of it./spits !! Have some fucking respect for a long time forum poster that was loved my many.Would this thread of been allowed here if it was one of the child rapists Herman and Peedowang? Absolutely classless,the lot of you.

What a disrespectful and classless post.  It's my understanding that this thread is in rejected because it was started by a 'guest'.  

And this is the only disgraceful post in it weepy.   :sad:

Anonymous

Quote from: cw_ post_id=470092 time=1660185130 user_id=3226

What a disrespectful and classless post.  It's my understanding that this thread is in rejected because it was started by a 'guest'.  

And this is the only disgraceful post in it weepy.   :sad:

Weeper is a piece of shit. It's about what I expected from a classless crybaby faggot like that little wimp.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=470078 time=1660180767 user_id=3382

Bravo.

He's got the English language butchery down to a science as well

which is making me think of some braying big headed clown driving the ID

Frood

Peaches gave as good as he got. Like someone said earlier.... he posted on these boards for many years and it was a game/hobby to him....much like myself.

Nobody forces us to post. We do it because we enjoy it.

Peaches nose or news that....

And as somebody also pointed out, the faux outrage is stupid. It's mostly done by deranged leftists who enjoy virtue signalling to prop up their abysmal lives.

If I stopped joking about Peaches, I'd be disappointed in myself and he likely would have been too.

Nobody escapes death.... and it should be a cause of celebration. I look forward to my eventual death. I hope it's a funny one.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=470135 time=1660196955 user_id=1676
Peaches gave as good as he got. Like someone said earlier.... he posted on these boards for many years and it was a game/hobby to him....much like myself.

And as somebody also pointed out, the faux outrage is stupid. It's mostly done by deranged leftists who enjoy virtue signalling to prop up their abysmal lives.

If I stopped joking about Peaches, I'd be disappointed in myself and he likely would have been too.

Nobody escapes death.... and it should be a cause of celebration. I look forward to my eventual death. I hope it's a funny one.

Peaches bestie Marteeni says we're treating his memory disrespectfully. I don't know what is a more pitiful performance; pretending that Peaches had any use for his drama queen ass or that he gives a fuck he's dead.

Dove

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=470321 time=1660272746 user_id=56
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=470135 time=1660196955 user_id=1676

Peaches bestie Marteeni says we're treating his memory disrespectfully. I don't know what is a more pitiful performance; pretending that Peaches had any use for his drama queen ass or that he gives a fuck he's dead.

Its pretty sick and annoying.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Biggie Smiles

Anonymous

Peaches and I had very different ideas about how to improve the lives of the masses. We usually disagreed. He was neither a friend nor an enemy. He was someone I usually disagreed with. That is what message boards are for.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview