Replies: 8410
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 01, 2024, 09:38:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

No one here gets out alive.

Started by Anonymous, August 06, 2022, 01:29:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

kiebers

Peaches was cool. He and I were on different sides of political spectrum. We respected each other and could still disagree. We let each other into our private lives. He was a good man and is no longer suffering. RIP sir, you were a class act to those that allowed you to be.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: kiebers post_id=470417 time=1660320047 user_id=193
Peaches was cool. He and I were on different sides of political spectrum. We respected each other and could still disagree. We let each other into our private lives. He was a good man and is no longer suffering. RIP sir, you were a class act to those that allowed you to be.

That's how I was online with Peaches. We were polar opposites politically, but we acted like adults about it.

We didn't let each other into our personal lives. That kind of familiarity defeats the purpose of an anonymous message board.

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=470407 time=1660317378 user_id=3214
This one is for you, Peaches

">

ac_wub
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Quote from: kiebers post_id=470417 time=1660320047 user_id=193

I never really got into anything political with Peaches.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=470321 time=1660272746 user_id=56
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=470135 time=1660196955 user_id=1676
Peaches gave as good as he got. Like someone said earlier.... he posted on these boards for many years and it was a game/hobby to him....much like myself.

Nobody forces us to post. We do it because we enjoy it.

Peaches nose or news that....

And as somebody also pointed out, the faux outrage is stupid. It's mostly done by deranged leftists who enjoy virtue signalling to prop up their abysmal lives.

If I stopped joking about Peaches, I'd be disappointed in myself and he likely would have been too.

Nobody escapes death.... and it should be a cause of celebration. I look forward to my eventual death. I hope it's a funny one.

Peaches bestie Marteeni says we're treating his memory disrespectfully. I don't know what is a more pitiful performance; pretending that Peaches had any use for his drama queen ass or that he gives a fuck he's dead.

Peaches didn't like that deadbeat dad KM. He didn't like old Herman either, but that was over politics.

Breakfall

Quote from: Dove post_id=469950 time=1660136796 user_id=3266
Quote from: Breakfall post_id=469938 time=1660108694 user_id=3358

Shame. I cottoned on earlier today when I viewed topics elsewhere. I don't think anyone should be having a dig at anything that may have been said after the fact. He was into it for the shits and giggles too. What you said was nice by the way. RIP Levon.  :icon_wink:

Yes he was.  Its ridiculous for anyone to be getting mad at other people or feeling bad about silly things posted on the forums.  He enjoyed the forums or he wouldn't have spent so many years posting on them and engaging in those back and forths. Every single person here is going to die eventually and if people are gonna feel bad or regretful of things they posted.....maybe this isn't for them. Perhaps they should change how they post then.

You are talking about what I said on BF?

I actually thought what you said was nice. I joked around with him, and he with me. I actually didn't know the extent of his illness. But some people don't want anyone to feel sorry for them,they just want to roll with the punches and go with the flow. Sorry for the late response...  ac_hithere

Frood

You shouldn't ever treat dying or dead people any different than how you treated them when they were healthy.

But you can show empathy for their loved ones, and should...
Blahhhhhh...

Dove

Exactly.

People who feel the need to change their behavior towards someone because they died or are dying.....they need to reevaluate how they treat people. They are not in harmony with themselves.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Frood

There is something after earth and we'll all experience it sooner or later.... so let's be consistent with souls..
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=473223 time=1661526331 user_id=3266
Exactly.

People who feel the need to change their behavior towards someone because they died or are dying.....they need to reevaluate how they treat people. They are not in harmony with themselves.

The deadbeat dad aint in harmony with himself.

Renee

I haven't checked in here in the last couple of months, so I'm just seeing this now. I am deeply saddened to discover that Peaches has passed on. I always got along with him even though our politics rarely aligned. He was a real gentleman and we could agree to disagree and let it go at that. I knew him better on another short lived forum where we would occasionally talk firearms. He was a fan of the now defunct Firestar single action semi-autos and to my knowledge carried one as his CCW of choice. We disagreed on the active condition in which he carried it but that's a matter of personal comfort.

He was also a Vietnam vet like my father and many of the things he said about events during the war, my dad would have agreed with 100%. One observation in particular always strikes me as a matter of some amusement and horror at the same time. It was about the Viet Cong using elephants as a means to move equipment and how the US air cav would intercept the the columns of elephants and shoot them with full auto, helicopter mounted guns. Peaches said and I quote.. "man those things could soak up a lot of ball". I'm not sure how many of you understand that statement but trust me, the visual is horrifying.

Well enough of that... RIP friend and my condolences to his family and all who knew him in RL as well as the forum world. He will be missed.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=474282 time=1662493337 user_id=156
I haven't checked in here in the last couple of months, so I'm just seeing this now. I am deeply saddened to discover that Peaches has passed on. I always got along with him even though our politics rarely aligned. He was a real gentleman and we could agree to disagree and let it go at that. I knew him better on another short lived forum where we would occasionally talk firearms. He was a fan of the now defunct Firestar single action semi-autos and to my knowledge carried he one as his CCW of choice. We disagreed on the active condition in which he carried it but that's a matter of personal comfort.

He was also a Vietnam vet like my father and many of the things he said about events during the war, my dad would have agreed with 100%. One observation in particular always strikes me as a matter of some amusement and horror at the same time. It was about the Viet Cong using elephants as a means to move equipment and how the US air cav would intercept the the columns of elephants and shoot them with full auto, helicopter mounted guns. Peaches said and I quote.. "man those things could soak up a lot of ball". I'm not sure how many of you to understand that statement but trust me, the visual is horrifying.

Well enough of that... RIP friend and my condolences to his family and all who knew him in RL as well as the forum world. He will be missed.

Peaches agreed on nothing. However, I would take him anyday over the retarded old white nincompoops on the tranny forum.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=474284 time=1662494501 user_id=56
I haven't checked in here in the last couple of months, so I'm just seeing this now. I am deeply saddened to discover that Peaches has passed on. I always got along with him even though our politics rarely aligned. He was a real gentleman and we could agree to disagree and let it go at that. I knew him better on another short lived forum where we would occasionally talk firearms. He was a fan of the now defunct Firestar single action semi-autos and to my knowledge carried he one as his CCW of choice. We disagreed on the active condition in which he carried it but that's a matter of personal comfort.

He was also a Vietnam vet like my father and many of the things he said about events during the war, my dad would have agreed with 100%. One observation in particular always strikes me as a matter of some amusement and horror at the same time. It was about the Viet Cong using elephants as a means to move equipment and how the US air cav would intercept the the columns of elephants and shoot them with full auto, helicopter mounted guns. Peaches said and I quote.. "man those things could soak up a lot of ball". I'm not sure how many of you to understand that statement but trust me, the visual is horrifying.

Peaches agreed on nothing. However, I would take him anyday over the retarded old white nincompoops on the tranny forum.

ac_umm "Tranny forum"? I'm sorry I'm a bit out of the loop. Nowadays that could mean any liberal leaning forum on the net.... :laugh3:

You know, I would like to thank for helping me save the planet... I did the math and I'm saving an assload on gas having you pull me around in that rickshaw. All I need to do is throw some Chinese solar panels on my roof and I'll be greener than AOC.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=474294 time=1662497762 user_id=156
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=474284 time=1662494501 user_id=56

ac_umm "Tranny forum"? I'm sorry I'm a bit out of the loop. Nowadays that could mean any liberal leaning forum on the net.... :laugh3:

You know, I would like to thank for helping me save the planet... I did the math and I'm saving an assload on gas having you pull me around in that rickshaw. All I need to do is throw some Chinese solar panels on my roof and I'll be greener than AOC.

This is why I voted for you for the funniest poster. :thumbup:

Anonymous

I haven't checked in here in the last couple of months, so I'm just seeing this now. I am deeply saddened to discover that Peaches has passed on. I always got along with him even though our politics rarely aligned. He was a real gentleman and we could agree to disagree and let it go at that. I knew him better on another short lived forum where we would occasionally talk firearms. He was a fan of the now defunct Firestar single action semi-autos and to my knowledge carried one as his CCW of choice. We disagreed on the active condition in which he carried it but that's a matter of personal comfort.

He was also a Vietnam vet like my father and many of the things he said about events during the war, my dad would have agreed with 100%. One observation in particular always strikes me as a matter of some amusement and horror at the same time. It was about the Viet Cong using elephants as a means to move equipment and how the US air cav would intercept the the columns of elephants and shoot them with full auto, helicopter mounted guns. Peaches said and I quote.. "man those things could soak up a lot of ball". I'm not sure how many of you understand that statement but trust me, the visual is horrifying.

I read that Peaches owned firearms.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview