Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

A

Biggie Smiles, Admin. & Holliday all banned at Bastardfactory.net Factory

Started by Anonymous, August 07, 2022, 06:03:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shampain

Quote from: Dove post_id=469566 time=1659971113 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=469550 time=1659963285 user_id=3214

Didn't Shamputz attempt this very same angle of real life threats with Erica right before she made him digest his tiny nutsack?

lolz

I dont know. Did he?  When two people I like start fighting I typically avoid it.

The more I think about how this guy I was always cool towards, who I defended and never said a bad word about, just kinda flipped, decided "martini was right about everything" and then starts threatening to try to mess with my life by telling my husband I'm cheating with a man who lives in Florida the more disgusted I am.

I dont even know what his problem is but after someone starts that kind of shit it doesnt really matter.  I guess he is one of those people who will turn and use PI. Oh well.

You ignored me, yous treated me like I removed the tumour...

Don't need pals like that, also don't really need pals that when shits happens divulge all the "dirt" like you were doing by giving me fucking everything, I just turned it off the very worst kind of people be pals with.. Martini promised me that I'd find out who the real assholes are! NO GOOD GET TO FUCK OFF ME ANYWAY

Shampain

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=469591 time=1659976411 user_id=3214
Quote from: Shampain post_id=469588 time=1659976091 user_id=3253

Yeah so do I because I thought it was fucking funny, but I got a 6 month prison sentence afterwards done 3 for beating the shit out of him!!! LMFAO I decided it wasn't a good idea to send the pic and have armed police in my quiet cul-de-sac how is that even ANYTHING? You were like 4th choice sooo??? you like your asshole tampered with and sometimes your prola[see falls out, nearly killed yourself with roids and your dick was in danger of falling off, you'd get fucking beasted boy!!!  ac_lmfao Not a very bright move that... Not very bright at all.. Nobody is surprised

You didn't beat the shit out of anyone sapnpain. Who you kidding? If that were even possible you wouldn't have been up in my inbox begging me to take pictures of my guns with a note attached to the guy that was lifting you poke a dot mini skirt you spandex wearing sissy

Yeah, I've proven where I've been, 3 ASSAULT, TO SEVER INJURY, PERMANENT DISFIGUREMENTAND DANGER OF LIFE one of them was with my hands and feet, PROVEN AND KNOWN bigger, better, stronger than you, 23NCH UPPER THIGH NOW AS PROVEN THE OTHER DAY 6ft 215POUNDS it would be like day ar the circus ac_lmfao  :roll: Seaman kicked you off a board and tbh he'd probably beat your fucked up self... I'm out of here for now you're burnt anyway wath that  first post today

https://i.imgur.com/OqoDsX1.gif%20ac_toofunny%20%20:roll:%20%20ac_lmfao%20%20ac_biggrin%20%20ac_biggrin%20%20:laugh:%20%20:laugh3:%20%20ac_toofunny">

Dove

Quote from: Shampain post_id=469592 time=1659976787 user_id=3253
Quote from: Dove post_id=469566 time=1659971113 user_id=3266

I dont know. Did he?  When two people I like start fighting I typically avoid it.

The more I think about how this guy I was always cool towards, who I defended and never said a bad word about, just kinda flipped, decided "martini was right about everything" and then starts threatening to try to mess with my life by telling my husband I'm cheating with a man who lives in Florida the more disgusted I am.

I dont even know what his problem is but after someone starts that kind of shit it doesnt really matter.  I guess he is one of those people who will turn and use PI. Oh well.

You ignored me, yous treated me like I removed the tumour...

Don't need pals like that, also don't really need pals that when shits happens divulge all the "dirt" like you were doing by giving me fucking everything, I just turned it off the very worst kind of people be pals with.. Martini promised me that I'd find out who the real assholes are! NO GOOD GET TO FUCK OFF ME ANYWAY

Lies and excuses Shamp.

So just to be clear, if Shamp gets some wild hair up his ass to hate someone.....he will dive right in with threats and then blame you for it.  He won't go privately and respectfully to clearly state his issue and allow communication. Nope he turns.

And Shamp also thinks that some asshole who harasses people in real life, calls their job and their husbands job.

..who has posted PI on many people.....should be shown respect and left alone. He should not get his own. Bullshiy served back to him. Right.

Shamp I have much more dirt on Poofer. His entire criminal record. His retal history. Extensive convos with ex. Screen shots of convos he had with his ex. The guy didnt know his kids birthdays ffs.

You go trying to pull my husband into a drama like this and Poofer will be the one getting roasted. You think my husband gives a fuck about a forum PI rule?  

You clearly just want drama so go enjoy it and leave me out of your stupid bullshit. I'm not gonna play games with you

Shamp asked me for some bits of convos I had with Poofer so he could have fun with it. I gave it to him because why not? I don't give a shit about Poofer or his privacy. He doesnt care about anyone else's.

And now over a year later.....Shamp is sanctimonious because I gave him something he asked for. Bahahaha fuck right off. Be glad I didnt mass send everything fucking thing to everyone because I'd do it and not feel a single bit bad. Enjoy being a tool.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Biggie Smiles

Shamp is a fucking tard who begged me for pictures of my guns because some dude was not only fucking his girlfriend but giving him wedgies as well

Probably made the little cretin watch as they went at it too

what a sap

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=469602 time=1659980391 user_id=3214
Shamp is a fucking tard who begged me for pictures of my guns because some dude was not only fucking his girlfriend but giving him wedgies as well

Probably made the little cretin watch as they went at it too

what a sap

He is a shit heel, sadly.

I'm not gonna bother at BF if there is forum staff now enlisted in Kevin's stalker drama.

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=469605 time=1659981205 user_id=2845
This is all getting out of hand now. Ugh

If they go bothering my husband I'm not responsible for what happens.  

They'll have asked for it. Js.

Lokmar

Oerdin

Why is everyone so high strung?  Just take a walk outside with your significant other or kids, do something enjoyable, and remember the internet is not real life.

Dove

I'm outside right now on the deck watching kids jump on a trampoline and listening to podcasts.

My husband will finally be home tonight ♡

Internet should stay on the internet unless its invited. I'm way more puzzled than high strung. People are nuts.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Dove post_id=469608 time=1659981422 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=469605 time=1659981205 user_id=2845
This is all getting out of hand now. Ugh

Who is threatening that??
<t></t>

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=469616 time=1659983354 user_id=2845
Quote from: Dove post_id=469608 time=1659981422 user_id=3266

Who is threatening that??

Shamp.

He decided that I'm cheating on my husband with Big and that my husband needs to know about this how I'm pegging Big.

In my experience when I start getting accuse of "stalking " Poofers children.....that's the pass that is used to justify harassing my husband. Its ridiculous. And it's been a while but we are used to it.

Anonymous

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=469611 time=1659982045 user_id=3374
Why is everyone so high strung?  Just take a walk outside with your significant other or kids, do something enjoyable, and remember the internet is not real life.

Eggs ackly. Chillax people. Have a mojito. Cook a cat.

Anonymous

Quote from: cw_ post_id=469494 time=1659925567 user_id=3226Boycott Facebook!

I am going to pull the plug on facebook. I got thrown in their jail. To hell with them.

Dove

Quote from: Herman post_id=469677 time=1660000347 user_id=1689
Quote from: cw_ post_id=469494 time=1659925567 user_id=3226Boycott Facebook!

I am going to the plug on facebook. I got thrown in their jail. To hell with them.

I'm almost always in Facebook jail lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview