The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

I deleted the thread

Started by Erica Mena, August 11, 2022, 09:30:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Erica Mena

I didn't mean to stir up anything. Just wanted to make it known I wasnt jumping on the bandwagon.
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=470301 time=1660267808 user_id=2845
I didn't mean to stir up anything. Just wanted to make it known I wasnt jumping on the bandwagon.

Good move kid. :thumbup:

Anonymous

I'm not sure why you believed it would go over smoothly in the first place.  I could have warned you.

Erica Mena

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=470309 time=1660268854 user_id=3382
I'm not sure why you believed it would go over smoothly in the first place.  I could have warned you.

I think I'll start asking you before I start any more iffy threads.
<t></t>

Anonymous

I've started threads that I later deleted..

I didn't anticipate the direction they would take.

Frood

I sent a detailed message why the request for me to retract my post was unwarranted and above all, not defamatory towards him....but indicating his defamation against us at the time.

The power to rewrite history was just gifted to him.
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=470370 time=1660284751 user_id=1676
I sent a detailed message why the request for me to retract my post was unwarranted and above all, not defamatory towards him....but indicating his defamation against us at the time.

Don't invest yourself too long at places that delete threads. I learned a long time ago how fickle forums are.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Erica Mena

Quote from: caskur post_id=470690 time=1660463723 user_id=2156
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=470370 time=1660284751 user_id=1676

Don't invest yourself too long at places that delete threads. I learned a long time ago how fickle forums are.

They were rehashing ancient history regarding Bricktop. That's why it was deleted. Time for all of us to move on from the 2000's

I miss those days but they're gona
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=470701 time=1660487529 user_id=2845

Time for all of us to move on from the 2000's

absolutely

Frood

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=470701 time=1660487529 user_id=2845

They were rehashing ancient history regarding Bricktop. That's why it was deleted. Time for all of us to move on from the 2000's

I miss those days but they're gona

The maggot compelled you to do something unnecessary by issuing hollow threats.

I miss the days mods had backbones and integrity.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

I would not have deleted it.  Unless someone was directly affecting my personal life and not just my board rep, I would defend people's rights to post bullshit about me.  This is, however, not my forum.

cw_

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=470802 time=1660515295 user_id=3382
I would not have deleted it.  Unless someone was directly affecting my personal life and not just my board rep, I would defend people's rights to post bullshit about me.  This is, however, not my forum.

Not my forum either.  I was asked to delete it and did not. The only thing that crossed the line was the threat.  And DD was correct.

Frood

Somebody asked for the record to be set straight, it did so without any subterfuge, allegations, or inferences... told the plain facts, and somebody overreacted and pulled a big manipulative shifty.

Anyway, it's done now.... I'll keep the records to myself in the future.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Flea, don't listen to these whiners. You did the right thing deleting that thread.

Rancidmilko

Crisis averted, drama missed, chances wasted.
There\'s always a bigger fish.