Replies: 8410
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 01, 2024, 09:38:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

I Used to be Proud of Being Ukrainian

Started by Anonymous, August 12, 2022, 09:41:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

Quote from: Blazor post_id=470714 time=1660489938 user_id=2221
Scouse is right. Its been infiltrated. Much like my great state of Virginia, and this country as well. Im still proud to be Southern though, and will always be!!!

The winds of change are coming. Folks are tired of a lot of this shit.

Place your bets on which nation will make the 110...  ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Scouse is right. Its been infiltrated. Much like my great state of Virginia, and this country as well. Im still proud to be Southern though, and will always be!!!

Your state has a good governor.

Blazor

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=470727 time=1660493856 user_id=114

Right now, yes. But he is a moderate. He could be better lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=470737 time=1660495798 user_id=2221
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=470727 time=1660493856 user_id=114

He aint no Ron DeSantis. Ron DeSantis for president and pope.

Blazor

Quote from: Herman post_id=470822 time=1660524890 user_id=1689
Quote from: Blazor post_id=470737 time=1660495798 user_id=2221

He aint no Ron DeSantis. Ron DeSantis for president and pope.

DeSantis is the best Governor right now!  ac_dance

Blazor

If we had more State Governors like DeSantis, it wouldnt matter who was President lol.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=470825 time=1660525093 user_id=2221
If we had more State Governors like DeSantis, it wouldnt matter who was President lol.

True. He is the real leader of the opposition. Mitch McConnell is useless.

Odinson

Anonymous

I hope the Ukrainian people triumph & prevail then expel the Russian occupiers from their country.

A resounding defeat & overthrow of Vladimir Putin is what exactly what the world needs.

Russia deserves it's comeuppance among other things for its atrocities committed against the Ukrainian people during the Holodomar nearly 1 century ago where 5 million were murdered by the previous thug, Joseph Stalin.

Vladimir Putin is also a monster & Russia needs a 2nd revolution to bring true democracy to its people. Russia is rich in resources, high in education & should be 1 of the wealthiest nations in the world. But it's people are poor due to mismanagement, greed & the corruption of 1 man.

Thiel

Quote from: "Just Joe" post_id=472095 time=1661042387
I hope the Ukrainian people triumph & prevail then expel the Russian occupiers from their country.

A resounding defeat & overthrow of Vladimir Putin is what exactly what the world needs.

Russia deserves it's comeuppance among other things for its atrocities committed against the Ukrainian people during the Holodomar nearly 1 century ago where 5 million were murdered by the previous thug, Joseph Stalin.

Vladimir Putin is also a monster & Russia needs a 2nd revolution to bring true democracy to its people. Russia is rich in resources, high in education & should be 1 of the wealthiest nations in the world. But it's people are poor due to mismanagement, greed & the corruption of 1 man.

Hi Joe. ac_wub
gay, conservative and proud

Dove

Yep.

For that to happen we need more people involved in what's happening on a state level.

Democrats are pretty always more organized and involved.

I cannot fucking believe how many people didnt know child marriage was legal in most states. Including CA....and it's an actual problem in CA to the point where there are out reaches because of it.  That's another huge reason I hate democrats so much. They were all "outraged" over child marriage when they believed Republicans were behind it. The very minute it was established this isn't a problem in TN and child marriage is illegal there.....but CA has this problem, they seriously just dropped it.

There was a very public moment for them to go after a real and ghoulish injustice occurring in a state they run. They just DROPPED IT.  I'm never gonna get over that. It's legal here in Michigan as well. People should be in the streets protesting and drafting bills and putting up a huge fuss but......nothing. I'm harassing state reps all on my own.  

Anyway yeah...state government is actually more important than federal government. We need strong state governments to keep the federal government in its place.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=472397 time=1661182892 user_id=3266

Yep.

For that to happen we need more people involved in what's happening on a state level.

I cannot fucking believe how many people didnt know child marriage was legal in most states. Including CA....and it's an actual problem in CA to the point where there are out reaches because of it.  That's another huge reason I hate democrats so much. They were all "outraged" over child marriage when they believed Republicans were behind it. The very minute it was established this isn't a problem in TN and child marriage is illegal there.....but CA has this problem, they seriously just dropped it.

There was a very public moment for them to go after a real and ghoulish injustice occurring in a state they run. They just DROPPED IT.  I'm never gonna get over that. It's legal here in Michigan as well. People should be in the streets protesting and drafting bills and putting up a huge fuss but......nothing. I'm harassing state reps all on my own.  

Anyway yeah...state government is actually more important than federal government. We need strong state governments to keep the federal government in its place.

Judging from news reports, I think both major political parties in the US are guilty of either encouraging or condoning child marriages, Dove.

I think in Canada it's outright illegal under National Criminal statutes. Even tho pre arranged marriages exist here, officially the couple must wait until the girl is of legal age of consent to marry and consummate the union. If child marriages occurred here there'd be a public outrage esp from mothers groups or militant feminists.

Woman's Rights groups are very powerful in Canada. Though these groups have their downsides at least they protect young underage girls from practices like these.

Dove

Quote from: "Just Joe" post_id=472398 time=1661186231
Quote from: Dove post_id=472397 time=1661182892 user_id=3266

Yep.

Judging from news reports, I think both major political parties in the US are guilty of either encouraging or condoning child marriages, Dove.

I think in Canada it's outright illegal under National Criminal statutes. Even tho pre arranged marriages exist here, officially the couple must wait until the girl is of legal age of consent to marry and consummate the union. If child marriages occurred here there'd be a public outrage esp from mothers groups or militant feminists.

Woman's Rights groups are very powerful in Canada. Though these groups have their downsides at least they protect young underage girls from practices like these.

My point was that people only care when they can lay blame on an opposing political party.

They dont care because they actually care about human beings.

This shouldn't be a partisan issue. It's disgusting and vile and shouldn't be tolerated in ANY US state. When they opportunity came to go after it.....it was dropped.

And democrats cannot and will not accept responsibility for anything or condemn anything in their own ranks without saying "but the other party sucks too".  This is what makes the establishment so disgusting and why we NEED the ones who are shaking up the status quo.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Government website stating the illegality of childhood marriages in Canada and abroad:

https://www.justice.gc.ca/eng/rp-pr/cj-jp/fv-vf/caw-mei/p10.html#:~:text=It%20is%20a%20crime%20in,another%20country%20to%20be%20married">https://www.justice.gc.ca/eng/rp-pr/cj- ... %20married">https://www.justice.gc.ca/eng/rp-pr/cj-jp/fv-vf/caw-mei/p10.html#:~:text=It%20is%20a%20crime%20in,another%20country%20to%20be%20married.

I'm sure many other Western countries have similar prohibitions.

So if the United States still allows this practice they are behind socially in such matters.Ideally it should be banned & a criminal offence in the US but it appears this is not the case.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview