Replies: 8410
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 01, 2024, 09:38:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

I Used to be Proud of Being Ukrainian

Started by Anonymous, August 12, 2022, 09:41:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

I saw on the news a pack of braying LGTQPDYLSMAGEDY wankers flying the Uke flag.

Aryan

You can thank Jews for that, importing globohomo culture from the west.

Zelensky is a literal Jew and the regime currently in place backed by the west is Kosher to the core.

You can expect to see in the future drag queen story hour for 5 yr olds, fag pride marches and once the conflict has ended, a push for diversity and multiculturalism, because Ukraine is "too white" and the country's ageing population would benefit from mass third world immigration.

In other words, wave goodbye to Ukraine's ethnic homogeneity and prepare for it to resemble diversified Germany, France or UK.

deport_liberals

When the war started packs of Africans were complaining of racism on the Polish border...

Libs and j00s follow the same playbook everywhere.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=470471 time=1660354862 user_id=1689
I saw on the news a pack of braying LGTQPDYLSMAGEDY wankers flying the Uke flag.

I doubt they know much about Ukraine.

Anonymous

I just read that Ukraine does not recognize same sex marriage, gay adoption or changed genders.

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=470507 time=1660405523 user_id=114
I just read that Ukraine does not recognize same sex marriage, gay adoption or changed genders.

It's liken it's neighbours Poland and Russia.

Anonymous

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=470481 time=1660392969 user_id=1728
You can thank Jews for that, importing globohomo culture from the west.

Zelensky is a literal Jew and the regime currently in place backed by the west is Kosher to the core.

You can expect to see in the future drag queen story hour for 5 yr olds, fag pride marches and once the conflict has ended, a push for diversity and multiculturalism, because Ukraine is "too white" and the country's ageing population would benefit from mass third world immigration.

In other words, wave goodbye to Ukraine's ethnic homogeneity and prepare for it to resemble diversified Germany, France or UK.

Dont get me started about that piece of shit Zelenskyy.

Anonymous

Too late. Old Scouse got me started.

My beloved Ukraine is about as a country can get. Zelenskyy is following in the footsteps of previous presidents who used the country's highest office to pad their Cayman Islands bank accounts. How does a shitty actor accumulate a net worth of one and a half billion bucks. That was before Santa Claus Biden strted sending billions of dollars of equipment and aid to his son's business partner country. Zelenzkyy and his inner circle are selling them US military supplies on the black market.

Aryan

Ukraine's resources will have been raided by (((the west))) just like when the US invades, sorry "occupies" a Middle Eastern country.

Garraty_47

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=470693 time=1660465570 user_id=1728
Ukraine's resources will have been raided by (((the west))) just like when the US invades, sorry "occupies" a Middle Eastern country.

That was already happening though, wasn't it?

Before Russia's invasion Ukraine was already infamous for being "the most corrupt country in Europe".

It wasn't even just Hunter who got an unearned seat on the board of an energy company.

Pelosi, Romney, and Kerry all have/had kids or relatives in similarly shady accommodations, and that's just the ones I can recall at the moment.

They impeached Trump for "blackmailing" Ukraine with a threat of withholding aid even though Biden was on video bragging about doing the exact same thing when he was Obama's VP.

It's been going on for a long time and the only reason most 'Muricans don't know/remember is they've got the attention spans of a concussed goldfish.

Blazor

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=470698 time=1660480457 user_id=3381
It's been going on for a long time and the only reason most 'Muricans don't know/remember is they've got the attention spans of a concussed goldfish.

You're right, on most of their attention spans. I've talked about this recently. Most folks are getting ADD, and dont know it. Its all these damn digital distractions! Like Facebook and such. Then you have our own government and MSM distracting even more!

Making lil Soy Boys too. Men just aint Men anymore!!! Which means our country has been pussified for the most part. NOT good!

Hell, I've got a Lady friend, she is 18 (my good friends daughter), and we party up some times. We talk too, and she tells me she dont understand dudes these days. They all pussies lol. They dont wanna do shit but sit around and play video games. They dont wanna make a move, they expect the girl too. None know how to take charge. I mean shit, she liked this one dude, and he wouldnt make a move. He always hangin' with his homie too. She went through his phone on his homies texts, and he straight up asked "how did you sleep last night"..... like wtf lol. What dude asks another dude that unless you gay lol.

Its all this fuckin' propaganda. The MSM and such hate on being straight, or White, or a Family, or Christian, or a Man, etc. Im fuckin' Public Enemy Number One, cause Im all that, plus Southern lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Scouse is right. Its been infiltrated. Much like my great state of Virginia, and this country as well. Im still proud to be Southern though, and will always be!!!

The winds of change are coming. Folks are tired of a lot of this shit.

Odinson

Quote from: Blazor post_id=470713 time=1660489773 user_id=2221

You're right, on most of their attention spans. I've talked about this recently. Most folks are getting ADD, and dont know it. Its all these damn digital distractions! Like Facebook and such. Then you have our own government and MSM distracting even more!

Making lil Soy Boys too. Men just aint Men anymore!!! Which means our country has been pussified for the most part. NOT good!

Hell, I've got a Lady friend, she is 18 (my good friends daughter), and we party up some times. We talk too, and she tells me she dont understand dudes these days. They all pussies lol. They dont wanna do shit but sit around and play video games. They dont wanna make a move, they expect the girl too. None know how to take charge. I mean shit, she liked this one dude, and he wouldnt make a move. He always hangin' with his homie too. She went through his phone on his homies texts, and he straight up asked "how did you sleep last night"..... like wtf lol. What dude asks another dude that unless you gay lol.

Its all this fuckin' propaganda. The MSM and such hate on being straight, or White, or a Family, or Christian, or a Man, etc. Im fuckin' Public Enemy Number One, cause Im all that, plus Southern lol.

You are smashing your friends daughter...

Blazor

Quote from: Odinson post_id=470715 time=1660491805 user_id=136
Quote from: Blazor post_id=470713 time=1660489773 user_id=2221

You are smashing your friends daughter...

Hahaha, no Im not!!! She more like a lil sister to me. I wouldnt do my friend like that either. Guy code states: do not fuck your friends daughter lol.

Anonymous

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=470693 time=1660465570 user_id=1728

That was already happening though, wasn't it?

Before Russia's invasion Ukraine was already infamous for being "the most corrupt country in Europe".

It wasn't even just Hunter who got an unearned seat on the board of an energy company.

Pelosi, Romney, and Kerry all have/had kids or relatives in similarly shady accommodations, and that's just the ones I can recall at the moment.

They impeached Trump for "blackmailing" Ukraine with a threat of withholding aid even though Biden was on video bragging about doing the exact same thing when he was Obama's VP.

Ukraine has made a lot of US politicians rich.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview