Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Marriage or Death

Started by caskur, August 13, 2022, 03:00:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=471700 time=1660908932 user_id=3254
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=471677 time=1660877664 user_id=56

You're made out of pudding. A big fat bowl of sloppy vanilla pudding.

I am here for shitz and gigglez. It's what my legions of fans demand from me. Laugh and have fun.

I'm sure caskur knows you're trolling.

You give that moron too much credit.

Dove

Quote from: Odinson post_id=471822 time=1660947809 user_id=136
Quote from: Dove post_id=471795 time=1660937346 user_id=3266

None of the pictures of me and my husband look anything like that Odi.

Most of them look like that... On the way towards the inevitable shitty divorce.

Marriage is obsolete... It serves no purpose.

It only compromises your finances since its not binding anymore and there is no punishment for breaking the vows anymore.

When you are not married, you are not compromised when the break up happens.

Is it though?

The foundation of a healthy society is the family unit. This isn't even a debate, its proven that children do much better in a home with a mother and a father.  

How are fatherless homes serving society? Remember.....today's children will be running the world one day.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Tomorrow is my stupid birthday and I'll be 42.  

And my husband informed me we are going out somewhere tomorrow but isn't telling me where.

So if I end up dead somewhere, like the bottom of lake superior you guys know what happened lol. Kidding. Or not. We will see :D

Anonymous

Happy early birthday Dove.  Don't end up on the news.

Dove

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=471831 time=1660953352 user_id=3382

Thanks! And I'll try not to end up on the news. It's a goal I set for myself every morning  :thumbup:

Odinson

Quote from: Dove post_id=471830 time=1660953230 user_id=3266

And my husband informed me we are going out somewhere tomorrow but isn't telling me where.

So if I end up dead somewhere, like the bottom of lake superior you guys know what happened lol. Kidding. Or not. We will see :D

It has been nice knowing you Dovey.

Anonymous

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=471823 time=1660950421 user_id=3382
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=471700 time=1660908932 user_id=3254

I'm sure caskur knows you're trolling.

You give that moron too much credit.

Holy shit, does she ever hate the folks here. I will start a thread about it.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=471826 time=1660951462 user_id=3266

Most of them look like that... On the way towards the inevitable shitty divorce.

It only compromises your finances since its not binding anymore and there is no punishment for breaking the vows anymore.

Is it though?

The foundation of a healthy society is the family unit. This isn't even a debate, its proven that children do much better in a home with a mother and a father.  

How are fatherless homes serving society? Remember.....today's children will be running the world one day.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=471830 time=1660953230 user_id=3266

Happy birthday Dove.

ac_smile

Frood

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=471831 time=1660953352 user_id=3382

I dunno.... "42 Year Old Birthday Girl Runs 4 Miles Wearing Only Crocs" could be good value.... ac_dunno
Blahhhhhh...

Odinson

Quote from: Herman post_id=471653 time=1660869399 user_id=1689
I lived abroad for twenty six years. If I didn't learn to handle cultural differences, I didn't get laid. Old Herman became tolerant. :43(2):

There are not cultural differences while having sex.

They come into the picture when you spend more than that 1 minute with her.  ac_biggrin

Odinson

Is it though?

Men and women can be together without the wedding.

The potentially pissed off divorced partner isnt so good for the kids either.

Regular break-ups arent as nasty.

Dove

Quote from: Odinson post_id=471947 time=1660997799 user_id=136

Is it though?

The solution isn't abolishing marriage. The solution is taking it more seriously and making other centered love and sacrifice culturally valuable again.  

Because the road we are on now is a very bad one. Its leading us into increasing human rights abuses.

The family is VERY important if we want a civil society. We need to recover from the lie of the "one", and adjust our expectations to reflect reality.  Family and partnerships are not meant to exist in a perpetual state of limerace. And the cycle is....people raised from broken homes lack the tools and ability to nurture sustainable bonds on which to grow a deep and enduring relationship. So you have more broken homes created.

If we want real change and real progress we have to reverse the damage done to the family unit and start helping people to get....and stay....married.  That's just our reality.

Odinson

Quote from: Dove post_id=471949 time=1660998661 user_id=3266
Quote from: Odinson post_id=471947 time=1660997799 user_id=136

The solution isn't abolishing marriage. The solution is taking it more seriously and making other centered love and sacrifice culturally valuable again.  

Because the road we are on now is a very bad one. Its leading us into increasing human rights abuses.

The family is VERY important if we want a civil society. We need to recover from the lie of the "one", and adjust our expectations to reflect reality.  Family and partnerships are not meant to exist in a perpetual state of limerace. And the cycle is....people raised from broken homes lack the tools and ability to nurture sustainable bonds on which to grow a deep and enduring relationship. So you have more broken homes created.

If we want real change and real progress we have to reverse the damage done to the family unit and start helping people to get....and stay....married.  That's just our reality.

Marriage in its current form is meaningless...

It used to be enforced by the law and the woman had to be protected by the man.

Now women can make it on themselves.

Without marriage, the children are more likely to have both parents present since the relationship doesnt end with the man being humiliated.

I dont see a fix to the marriage unless the government passes a bill to punish divorcees... And those who otherwise break the agreement.

Also... Feminism needs to be destroyed.

Anonymous