The best topic

Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 06, 2024, 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

New Forum

Started by caskur, August 17, 2022, 08:10:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=471401 time=1660756212 user_id=56
Quote from: caskur post_id=471370 time=1660742793 user_id=2156

The man who started the board is a retired dentist. I hope he gets a few members.

I just told him om another board he better start writing some interesting posts or no one will go there.

If he's a British dentist, he has no time for forums. Have you seen British teeth. :yuk:

I didn't think they even heard of dentistry in England let alone have someone there who practices it

I can just imagine the locals staring at his office in amazement like a circle of cavemen viewing fire for the first time

caskur

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=471410 time=1660758418 user_id=3214
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=471401 time=1660756212 user_id=56

If he's a British dentist, he has no time for forums. Have you seen British teeth. :yuk:

I didn't think they even heard of dentistry in England let alone have someone there who practices it

I can just imagine the locals staring at his office in amazement like a circle of cavemen viewing fire for the first time

He is retired... duh..  you and the iron china don't read posts very well.

You don't even need a password to join there. ... I like proboards. ...they're user friendly.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Anyway.. he is an atheist... has a warped sense of humour and the other one there I know is some old 90 year old Yorkshire miner who thinks our Aussie abos are mistreated pets.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=471409 time=1660758280 user_id=3214
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=471366 time=1660739993 user_id=3254

King Martini keeps trying to revive flame boards and it never works.

that's cause he's a boring moron

maybe the higher powers in the universe are gently trying to tell him to get job and do something productive with himself

I thought this thread was going to be about the deadbeat dad starting another frickin forum because his marriage of convenience with BF is over.

Anonymous

Quote from: caskur post_id=471413 time=1660759533 user_id=2156
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=471410 time=1660758418 user_id=3214

He is retired... duh..  you and the iron china don't read posts very well.

You don't even need a password to join there. ... I like proboards. ...they're user friendly.

I read it and I will bet they did too. They are saying the tooth doc should stick with dentistry. Britain needs dentists. They do not need them retiring and starting forums nobody will ever read. It is called a joke.

Dove

My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Quote from: caskur post_id=471363 time=1660738212 user_id=2156
I'm putting this out there. I found the admin to be interesting. I am going to visit once a day but the characters here are English. (they know nothing about the colonies...lol

Anyway.. enter at your own peril. Owner = a retired professional. I have no idea what sort of admin he'll make!~

https://howgoesit.proboards.com/">https://howgoesit.proboards.com/

Nope.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=471437 time=1660771905 user_id=3266Is this Wizer?

Is Wizer the person I've read mentioned at SG, the wise and powerful?

caskur

No... he is English.  A retired dentist. He is an atheist. I have been fighting with him on a group called Oz News and Viewz... there is another old 90 yr old dude that is annoying me but I think he has dementia. He is one of those abo apologists.  Egginbonc has decided to make his own board.  I joined.

Egginbonce likes bike riding... is a vegetarian and swims... into gardens and ravens. I think in his younger days was a bit of a hippy.

I think it will be an atheists board.  Anyway Gort showed up. He is a retired teacher..

If anything interesting happens I post a link. I told him to start writing something interesting ....lol
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Quote from: caskur post_id=471387 time=1660749938 user_id=2156
Quote from: Oerdin post_id=471380 time=1660747193 user_id=3374
Sadly, there are only a handful of giant boards and a bunch of morbid small boards these days.  Very little in-between.  For the last 20 years the kids have been obsessed with social media so most of the people still using forums are over 40 now.

I think too, people post by their mobile phones and don't use their PC very much. So posts are limited to text only.

Egginbonce, is quite interesting. He writes pretty good philosophical posts on Oz News and Views but I fight with him a lot... ya know.... Deep down I'm still a flame warrior. :43(2):

I can do more from my smartphone and better than from most PC'S.... if anything, I'll write more, post more, make more content from my Galaxy Note Plus phone. I run all the modern programs on it.... and cast it to a projector if I need a bigger screen. Storage isn't a problem....there's like 700 gigs on it between internal and micro sd card. Backup is easy with a USB-C to USB-A adaptor, so a handful of memory sticks is convenient. I believe it's got 12 gb's of RAM.... nothing ever falters.

And it can easily be backed up or transferred to a new Note Plus should it get lost, stolen, or smashed.

Try doing that with a PC or laptop and fit it in your pocket to boot.

The problem with mobile phones are that people buy the cheaper specs and smaller screens....then get shitted off.

And the Note Plus's easily allow syncing to desktop and laptops, as well as physical keyboards, mouses, and other add ons.

So yeah, nah brah... I get what you're saying, but get what I'm saying... the pocket isn't just the future, it's the present for some of us.
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

so how can I have muliple windows open with a phone...?
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Quote from: caskur post_id=471524 time=1660808607 user_id=2156
so how can I have muliple windows open with a phone...?

All Web browsers and programs allow for simultaneous windows... but if your RAM is substandard and your memory is equally low, you're fucked on a so called smartphone.

Pay 200-300 dollars for a phone, get what you pay for....

The higher end Samsung Galaxy products will last you for many years, assuming you don't drop them in a toilet bowl and leave them there for an hour or more.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: caskur post_id=471516 time=1660799081 user_id=2156

No... he is English.  A retired dentist. He is an atheist. I have been fighting with him on a group called Oz News and Viewz... there is another old 90 yr old dude that is annoying me but I think he has dementia. He is one of those abo apologists.  Egginbonc has decided to make his own board.  I joined.

Egginbonce likes bike riding... is a vegetarian and swims... into gardens and ravens. I think in his younger days was a bit of a hippy.

I think it will be an atheists board.  Anyway Gort showed up. He is a retired teacher..

If anything interesting happens I post a link. I told him to start writing something interesting ....lol

Invite them here. This is the only one of the micro forums that has civilized discussions.

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=471549 time=1660826731 user_id=114
Quote from: caskur post_id=471516 time=1660799081 user_id=2156

Invite them here. This is the only one of the micro forums that has civilized discussions.

As long as he isn't Seamajor's twin brother, tell him about us.

Biggie Smiles

I'd just like to say I didn't bother clicking on the link because I know already the forum is total shit