News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10391
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:25:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

So I got some of my clued up coworkers to ask.....

Started by Frood, August 18, 2022, 09:44:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

...people they know in their real lives who are religiously jabbed things like:

"Is your vehicle a 3 or 4 litre, and how many kilometres are on it?"

"How many bedrooms do you have and are there ensuites?"

"What kind of toys do you keep in your garages/shed?"

"Do you keep a big pantry?"

And of course, "how thick is your soil....should one need to bury a bunch of carcasses during winter?"

ac_toofunny

I started doing it 18 months ago out of the blue when people were calling me and my family killers for not taking experimental jabs that are now proven to be ineffective and even deadly.

Now when somebody goes off on me, I let them rant.... they often call me a conspiracy theorist or fuckwit despite any official pronouncements or statements I can immediately try to show them by their own immediate leaders on my phone...

THEN I pull up notepad and ask the questions.  :roll:

And these nutters LOSE THEIR FUCKING SHIT.

I won't get anything of theirs because apparently their immediate family are in the wills!

So I keep tapping in notes and ask matter of fact, "are they jabbed too?"...

And I keep tapping even if it's textual jibberish...

The level of hate then goes astronomical and they call me a killer for not doing the right thing by getting kill shotted 1-5 times even though it doesn't stop the transmission or infection of a glorified cold virus.

Then I stop typing...save it, and promise to keep their possessions in mind but "I can't promise anything since my pure-bred family can't settle on a mudblood estate until we assess all properties and have it deep cleaned of spike proteins and graphene oxides....we'll get back to you... or your last of kin"....  ac_dance
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

What? It's super rewarding...  :laugh3:

The horror on their faces is like King Midas's money shot...
Blahhhhhh...

Rancidmilko

This week I lost another acquaintance in his 50's, heart attack

I know of only 1 person who died of covid, a friend's dad, he ws 80

But I know at least ten people who were younger than 60 and had fulminant heart attacks
There\'s always a bigger fish.

Lokmar

I dont think I know anyone here on either side that gets too spun up over the jab. There's people I know that did get it and people I know that didnt get it. Overall, everyone's moved on from the hype of covid.

Anonymous

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=471727 time=1660920137 user_id=3351
I dont think I know anyone here on either side that gets too spun up over the jab. There's people I know that did get it and people I know that didnt get it. Overall, everyone's moved on from the hype of covid.

That is what I am seeing too.

Frood

Mostly.... but there are still hardcore jabbers in my area who also wear masks even driving by themselves in a car....
Blahhhhhh...