The best topic

Replies: 8410
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 01, 2024, 09:38:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Stomping Groundz is back

Started by Biggie Smiles, August 26, 2022, 09:04:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Breakfall

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=473366 time=1661584572 user_id=1728
Do we have to register a new account? I can't remember my log in details.

Don't you reckon it's going to be all about King Poofter again...or is he dovecotting the place this time around? That boy needs therapy...

:laugh3:

Anonymous

I can't remember my pw either.

Anonymous

use the forgot password option

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=473381 time=1661608460

use the forgot password option

I got an email that SG was back online, but I'm waiting for another email with my new pw.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=473311 time=1661562249 user_id=3214
Everyone except Seamajor should consider themselves welcome

We even have a big Pig Pen we can throw Oak in when she starts complaining

I heard needle dick -- ahem -- I meant needle mover says he's afraid to register there

lolz -- puss

https://stomping-groundz.com">https://stomping-groundz.com

I will take a look, but I have been on Twitter more lately. That will probably be my new home.

Aryan

Quote from: Breakfall post_id=473370 time=1661600707 user_id=3358

Don't you reckon it's going to be all about King Poofter again...or is he dovecotting the place this time around? That boy needs therapy...

I really hope that bloated bag of wind stays away.

Dove

He is claiming the site itself is a "trophy" site for him.

I guess since his board (which didnt even last a year) was pretty much him wailing about me he needs to pretend SG is all about him.  

It's funny. He is counting how many people were logged in yesterday.....before SG was even up for a day....and comparing it to every person(and bot) logged into BF. And blathering about "big names"  :001_rolleyes:

People can tell this idiot over and over that it's not that serious. Flaming is over. Most posters dont care about that at all.....and he still stays in his weird fantasy that he is some big influencer and he is gonna "save" forums that dont need to be "saved" by bringing in old flamers, new members and "quality contents" lol.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=473408 time=1661613051 user_id=3266

He is claiming the site itself is a "trophy" site for him.

I guess since his board (which didnt even last a year) was pretty much him wailing about me he needs to pretend SG is all about him.  

It's funny. He is counting how many people were logged in yesterday.....before SG was even up for a day....and comparing it to every person(and bot) logged into BF. And blathering about "big names"  :001_rolleyes:

People can tell this idiot over and over that it's not that serious. Flaming is over. Most posters dont care about that at all.....and he still stays in his weird fantasy that he is some big influencer and he is gonna "save" forums that dont need to be "saved" by bringing in old flamers, new members and "quality contents" lol.

Past behaviour is the best indicator of what a person will do in the future. KM will be back at SG.

Anonymous

Has KM maxxed out BF's bandwidth yet with new posters and great content.

Anonymous

Quote from: RAVEN post_id=473445 time=1661626281 user_id=3352
I plan on joining later on tonight..  I've been super busy.  

My thoughts on all this shit leads back to BF himself:(  I love the guy, but I feel he should have left his feelings about Biggie out of the equation and just let the man post with everyone else :(  Biggie didn't spam his g'damn board any more than any other fuck stain there but was treated more harshly than anyone else.   Biggie was in the assbox for months.. let out.. confined again and then banned for really no g'damn reason.  

Funny, I was looking at SG yesterday before the site was blocked to onlookers and I saw a thread where Biggie actually PROMOTED BF's site before shutting down SG.  Mind you, I don't know if there was a long history with Biggie and BF that I don't know about that caused BF not to like Biggie, but it's really sad that BF excludes someone just because he doesn't like them. I guess I could say the same to Biggie about Seamajor. BAHAHA.  I like to see a REASON for a person not being included.

Yeah.. I'm pissed, because people I like are splintered off to different forums when we could all be on one :'(

With that  FUCK YOU ALL  LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! :D    LATERZ

Right on kid. I am glad you are joining SG. I will be the old Ukrainian redneck with a jug of barrel wash in his mitt.

Anonymous

Why my trophy thread count gets up to eleven, I might take a look.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Count Free Base" post_id=473469 time=1661636763
Why my trophy thread count gets up to eleven, I might take a look.

Where is it? In the ladies section?

Anonymous

I have some thoughts.  However, I don't remember my login information, and I've tried to reset my password several times since yesterday with no luck.

Anonymous

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=473473 time=1661640029 user_id=3382
I have some thoughts.  However, I don't remember my login information, and I've tried to reset my password several times since yesterday with no luck.

I had the same problem.....Biggie fixed it for me.;

Anonymous

I use the same frickin password for any forum, my email, and my old facebook account.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview