The best topic

Replies: 8373
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 29, 2024, 10:59:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

Stomping Groundz is back

Started by Biggie Smiles, August 26, 2022, 09:04:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 27 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Dove

Quote from: Breakfall post_id=473498 time=1661647542 user_id=3358
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=473496 time=1661646771 user_id=3214
What's the deal with ChumpChange these days?

The tard posts like he's got bugs crawling all over him or something

He's on medication. He's also giving up the smokes and alcohol. He's trying to not muck up with the authorities and his parole officer!

The kid is in a dream world. The other night he did a lengthy 9min vocaroo telling me how he wanted to crrrrrrrrush me and rrrrrrrrrrape me with his ET phone-home-looking finger dick, I shit you not!  :roll:

He is on suboxone.

Which I find kinda odd because he said he only pain pills recreationally.  And suboxone is MAT medication.

The only time people are put on suboxone are people who are coming off heroin and going on maintenance(like methadone) or people like me who are former addicts who need extended pain relief and do not want to risk any extended time with opiate pain killers.

It's a pretty heavy med. . ..its no joke lol. I've on it myself and I cut myself off cold turkey. Messed me up for a few months.  This was right when I was involved with Poofer.

Lmao! Looks like Shamp is going through what i did. People get duped by Poofer when their brains are scrambled on suboxone  :laugh3:
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Biggie Smiles

Is it true that Martini comes to lick the windows and count users online at SG?

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=473511 time=1661656861 user_id=3214

Yes LOL

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=473512 time=1661658116 user_id=3266

Yes LOL

And that's a 50 year old man.  Lmao!!!

Oerdin

Quote from: Brent post_id=473441 time=1661624101
Has KM maxxed out BF's bandwidth yet with new posters and great content.

No, he fizzled out.  New posts are few and far between.  The chat box is pretty active but the place has to many subforums for the number of users it currently has so the low activity gets divided up among to many subforums.  Maybe BF was building for the future though and expects new members to add up over time though.

Breakfall

Quote from: RAVEN post_id=473521 time=1661668233 user_id=3352

He's too busy licking BF's asshole to be licking windows lmao!, I seriously cringe when I read shit like this. What a narcisstic asswipe. Like really?  Trying to peddle BF merchandise by offering this??? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA   ac_lmfao

">

He's a brown-nosed like no other. I bet he would even venture to nibble the head of a turtle poking through given a chance.  ac_razz

Breakfall

Quote from: Dove post_id=473509 time=1661655752 user_id=3266
Quote from: Breakfall post_id=473498 time=1661647542 user_id=3358

He's on medication. He's also giving up the smokes and alcohol. He's trying to not muck up with the authorities and his parole officer!

The kid is in a dream world. The other night he did a lengthy 9min vocaroo telling me how he wanted to crrrrrrrrush me and rrrrrrrrrrape me with his ET phone-home-looking finger dick, I shit you not!  :roll:

He is on suboxone.

Which I find kinda odd because he said he only pain pills recreationally.  And suboxone is MAT medication.

The only time people are put on suboxone are people who are coming off heroin and going on maintenance(like methadone) or people like me who are former addicts who need extended pain relief and do not want to risk any extended time with opiate pain killers.

It's a pretty heavy med. . ..its no joke lol. I've on it myself and I cut myself off cold turkey. Messed me up for a few months.  This was right when I was involved with Poofer.

Lmao! Looks like Shamp is going through what i did. People get duped by Poofer when their brains are scrambled on suboxone  :laugh3:

I wouldn't know about any of these medications. The only prescription drugs I ever took briefly, was Diazepam when I left my first wife back in my mid 20's. I honestly hope that he gets well soon...I feel a bit guilty trolling him back when he's in such a state. I offered him the ol' olive branch in PM and he went right off the deep-end!

I saw him giving you a serve when you were just stating how you coped when trying to clean up. Fucking hell...the kid isn't holding back with the insults! Little wanker...

:oeudC:

Breakfall

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=473507 time=1661653000 user_id=3254
Quote from: Breakfall post_id=473505 time=1661650781 user_id=3358

Awright...going surfing...but will try laterz! Cheers...

i hope you join us Breakfall.

ac_smile

Cheers Fash...I'll have a peek and a gander!  :thumbup:

Aryan

He's too busy licking BF's asshole to be licking windows lmao!, I seriously cringe when I read shit like this. What a narcisstic asswipe. Like really?  Trying to peddle BF merchandise by offering this??? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA   ac_lmfao

">

I saw this and was gonna give him some shit, but couldn't be bothered.

Besides, there wasn't any need, he does a good enough job making a fool of himself all on his own.  :laugh3:

Frood

I get that he rubs some or even many people the wrong way with the board drama shenanigans and I get there's bad blood between Dovey and him and I can't speak to that, whether it's one sided or two sided.... but his angle is out there and has been out there for his entire posting history. I certainly didn't appreciate the Poofer/Dovey escapades and ensuing turdery.

He's celebrated at certain moments and despised for others, yet while I loathe the word, he's always created "content" and for a bunch of us well into our 40's or decades beyond on these dinosaur platforms.... it's something not to be scoffed at.

He knows that he can't compel young people to join dinosaur boards in droves and usher in a new golden age....

So his trajectory amuses me because I can see what he's doing and repeatedly doing.... and isn't this all about amusement?
Blahhhhhh...

Dove

Quote from: Breakfall post_id=473523 time=1661669331 user_id=3358
Quote from: Dove post_id=473509 time=1661655752 user_id=3266

He is on suboxone.

I wouldn't know about any of these medications. The only prescription drugs I ever took briefly, was Diazepam when I left my first wife back in my mid 20's. I honestly hope that he gets well soon...I feel a bit guilty trolling him back when he's in such a state. I offered him the ol' olive branch in PM and he went right off the deep-end!

I saw him giving you a serve when you were just stating how you coped when trying to clean up. Fucking hell...the kid isn't holding back with the insults! Little wanker...

:oeudC:

He will be alright lol.

Dove

">

You have no idea the depths of Poofers spoiled brat narcissism. It knows no bounds lol.

I agree with Frued and although I would assert Freuds judgement on this wrong(even though I agree with his conclusion)....its not harmful wrong, he isn't trying to meet the guy.  Poofer is kinda like a Joker figure on the boards. If Freud were gonna meet the guy I'd be throwing a fit. None of you need to be doing that lol.

You know when I met him, I started picking up on the narcissism when I was telling him why my tooth was broken. Because I had crashed in surgery and I'm telling this tale of medical tribulation I endured and he kept saying "It doesnt bother me, I cant really tell and your still so beautiful blah blah". We were getting coffee at some Starbucks in Target and he suddenly remembered my tooth issue and asked to see it.

Like ....dude....I'm not telling you this to justify it, I'm not thinking it ISNT "okay" with you. It's not all about you dude!  Why would I have to justify something I cannot fucking help? Why should that have to be "okay" with someone ELSE?

He came with more red flags than a Chinese army. If I had dipped after 1....this whole episode could have been avoided.  :laugh3:

Dove

Quote from: RAVEN post_id=473518 time=1661667585 user_id=3352
I visited the site and it is beautiful :)  I tried loading a gif, but wasn't able to, or I should say I wasn't sure how. LOL  I went to the preview window and attached a gif from my computer.  When I hit preview, the gif did not show, so I didn't hit enter LOL.  Do pictures, gifs not show up in the preview window after you attach them?   Anyone?

Big is still ironing out wrinkles.  You'll be able to put all the chops you want on there and not have to worry about them being taken down at all  :thumbup:

Breakfall

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=473504 time=1661650097 user_id=3214
Quote from: Breakfall post_id=473500 time=1661649130 user_id=3358

I received the email, but can't remember my username or my password??

Use the forgot password option

you were breakfall there too

Okay, I tried that earlier this morning but haven't received an email yet re: password retrieval/change. Will try again tomorrow. Cheers.

Anonymous

">

What a bag licking idiot.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview