The best topic

Replies: 8373
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 29, 2024, 10:59:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

Stomping Groundz is back

Started by Biggie Smiles, August 26, 2022, 09:04:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 22 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=473529 time=1661682161 user_id=1676
I get that he rubs some or even many people the wrong way with the board drama shenanigans and I get there's bad blood between Dovey and him and I can't speak to that, whether it's one sided or two sided.... but his angle is out there and has been out there for his entire posting history. I certainly didn't appreciate the Poofer/Dovey escapades and ensuing turdery.

He's celebrated at certain moments and despised for others, yet while I loathe the word, he's always created "content" and for a bunch of us well into our 40's or decades beyond on these dinosaur platforms.... it's something not to be scoffed at.

He knows that he can't compel young people to join dinosaur boards in droves and usher in a new golden age....

So his trajectory amuses me because I can see what he's doing and repeatedly doing.... and isn't this all about amusement?

">

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=473509 time=1661655752 user_id=3266
Quote from: Breakfall post_id=473498 time=1661647542 user_id=3358

He's on medication. He's also giving up the smokes and alcohol. He's trying to not muck up with the authorities and his parole officer!

The kid is in a dream world. The other night he did a lengthy 9min vocaroo telling me how he wanted to crrrrrrrrush me and rrrrrrrrrrape me with his ET phone-home-looking finger dick, I shit you not!  :roll:

He is on suboxone.

Which I find kinda odd because he said he only pain pills recreationally.  And suboxone is MAT medication.

The only time people are put on suboxone are people who are coming off heroin and going on maintenance(like methadone) or people like me who are former addicts who need extended pain relief and do not want to risk any extended time with opiate pain killers.

It's a pretty heavy med. . ..its no joke lol. I've on it myself and I cut myself off cold turkey. Messed me up for a few months.  This was right when I was involved with Poofer.

Lmao! Looks like Shamp is going through what i did. People get duped by Poofer when their brains are scrambled on suboxone  :laugh3:

That Shampain is a scrawny little Oriental. You could break him in half by yelling at him.

Anonymous

Quote from: RAVEN post_id=473518 time=1661667585 user_id=3352
I visited the site and it is beautiful :)  I tried loading a gif, but wasn't able to, or I should say I wasn't sure how. LOL  I went to the preview window and attached a gif from my computer.  When I hit preview, the gif did not show, so I didn't hit enter LOL.  Do pictures, gifs not show up in the preview window after you attach them?   Anyone?

I haven't checked gifs yet RAVEN.

Anonymous

Quote from: RAVEN post_id=473521 time=1661668233 user_id=3352
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=473511 time=1661656861 user_id=3214
Is it true that Martini comes to lick the windows and count users online at SG?

He's too busy licking BF's asshole to be licking windows lmao!, I seriously cringe when I read shit like this. What a narcisstic asswipe. Like really?  Trying to peddle BF merchandise by offering this??? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA   ac_lmfao

">

Is that supposed to be an incentive?

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=473511 time=1661656861 user_id=3214
Is it true that Martini comes to lick the windows and count users online at SG?

He's too busy licking BF's asshole to be licking windows lmao!, I seriously cringe when I read shit like this. What a narcisstic asswipe. Like really?  Trying to peddle BF merchandise by offering this??? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA   ac_lmfao

">

NO

FUCKING

WAY

as if the meltdown mayhem wasn't desperate enough this dude is trying to sell T-shirts now?  :roll:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=473559 time=1661713531 user_id=3214

">

NO

FUCKING

WAY

as if the meltdown mayhem wasn't desperate enough this dude is trying to sell T-shirts now?  :roll:

Maybe it was a joke.

Anonymous

Quote from: RAVEN post_id=473563 time=1661717392 user_id=3352
FYI.... So people don't call me a coward, that KM gif a few posts above is mine LMFAOOOO!  I'm kind of addicted to guest posting and really need to snap out of it :D   I'm  a sneaky biatch irl and guest posting allows me to be online as well LOLOL.

And, nah, Fash.. It wasn't a joke. He once wanted to have a photoshop contest and offered up the same thing..If that's not deterrence enough to do a shitty chop, I don't know what is   :laugh3:

He may not be joking, but I'm sure others find it laughable.

Biggie Smiles

FYI.... So people don't call me a coward, that KM gif a few posts above is mine LMFAOOOO!  I'm kind of addicted to guest posting and really need to snap out of it :D   I'm  a sneaky biatch irl and guest posting allows me to be online as well LOLOL.

And, nah, Fash.. It wasn't a joke. He once wanted to have a photoshop contest and offered up the same thing..If that's not deterrence enough to do a shitty chop, I don't know what is   :laugh3:

His chops are total shit

I'm a better chopper and I rarely even bother with it

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=473565 time=1661718537 user_id=3214

His chops are total shit

I'm a better chopper and I rarely even bother with it

Blazor does very comical chops.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=473509 time=1661655752 user_id=3266
Quote from: Breakfall post_id=473498 time=1661647542 user_id=3358

He's on medication. He's also giving up the smokes and alcohol. He's trying to not muck up with the authorities and his parole officer!

The kid is in a dream world. The other night he did a lengthy 9min vocaroo telling me how he wanted to crrrrrrrrush me and rrrrrrrrrrape me with his ET phone-home-looking finger dick, I shit you not!  :roll:

He is on suboxone.

Which I find kinda odd because he said he only pain pills recreationally.  And suboxone is MAT medication.

The only time people are put on suboxone are people who are coming off heroin and going on maintenance(like methadone) or people like me who are former addicts who need extended pain relief and do not want to risk any extended time with opiate pain killers.

It's a pretty heavy med. . ..its no joke lol. I've on it myself and I cut myself off cold turkey. Messed me up for a few months.  This was right when I was involved with Poofer.

Lmao! Looks like Shamp is going through what i did. People get duped by Poofer when their brains are scrambled on suboxone  :laugh3:

He is a strange little fuck.

Anonymous

Quote from: RAVEN post_id=473445 time=1661626281 user_id=3352
I plan on joining later on tonight..  I've been super busy.  

My thoughts on all this shit leads back to BF himself:(  I love the guy, but I feel he should have left his feelings about Biggie out of the equation and just let the man post with everyone else :(  Biggie didn't spam his g'damn board any more than any other fuck stain there but was treated more harshly than anyone else.   Biggie was in the assbox for months.. let out.. confined again and then banned for really no g'damn reason.  

Funny, I was looking at SG yesterday before the site was blocked to onlookers and I saw a thread where Biggie actually PROMOTED BF's site before shutting down SG.  Mind you, I don't know if there was a long history with Biggie and BF that I don't know about that caused BF not to like Biggie, but it's really sad that BF excludes someone just because he doesn't like them. I guess I could say the same to Biggie about Seamajor. BAHAHA.  I like to see a REASON for a person not being included.

Yeah.. I'm pissed, because people I like are splintered off to different forums when we could all be on one :'(

With that  FUCK YOU ALL  LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! :D    LATERZ

I notice the forums lose their edge & natural flow when people get banned because of some forum spat. They become less interesting because of course people become afraid or are hesitant to say what's on their mind cuz they think they'll get banned too.

Garraty_47

Quote from: "Just Joe" post_id=473603 time=1661738809
I notice the forums lose their edge & natural flow when people get banned because of some forum spat. They become less interesting because of course people become afraid or are hesitant to say what's on their mind cuz they think they'll get banned too.

https://pics.me.me/ima-say-what-want-until-the-day-somebody-beats-my-44351928.png">

Dove

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=473604 time=1661740149 user_id=3381
Quote from: "Just Joe" post_id=473603 time=1661738809

https://pics.me.me/ima-say-what-want-until-the-day-somebody-beats-my-44351928.png">

ac_drinks
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

I'm pretty sure the reason why BF focused on Big is because Admin and them reported him so much.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=473616 time=1661775070 user_id=3266
I'm pretty sure the reason why BF focused on Big is because Admin and them reported him so much.

Yes, I could see Admin being a tattletale.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview