Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

That little weirdo Eddie

Started by Erica Mena, August 18, 2022, 06:42:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=472748 time=1661361583 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=472746 time=1661359546 user_id=3214
That cow ain't no troll

I could waltz my vulgar ass into ANY remaining message board on the net regardless of the topic. Give me a month....I'll have that whole board fighting and shutting down registration.

Shes. Not. A. Troll. Shes just combative and pathological.

You could do that Dove?

Dove

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=472758 time=1661364566 user_id=3254
Quote from: Dove post_id=472748 time=1661361583 user_id=3266

I could waltz my vulgar ass into ANY remaining message board on the net regardless of the topic. Give me a month....I'll have that whole board fighting and shutting down registration.

Shes. Not. A. Troll. Shes just combative and pathological.

You could do that Dove?

It's a talent  :laugh3:

It's been a long time and its pretty mean to do but yeah descending chaos upon otherwise peaceful message boards was a hobby of mine. I'm dysfunctional.

Hence why my "home board" was Troll Vahalla lol.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=472679 time=1661325486 user_id=1676
Quote from: Dove post_id=472673 time=1661308339 user_id=3266

Oak claims my face is ugly and her first observation was my nose. Which they called a "n*gger nose".

They have somehow convinced themselves that I am on here trying to turn on the men. So they take shots at my looks. One time Flynn had a meltdown and was spamming every thread on SG saying he was "warning" the men that I was going to try to have sex with them.

It was super unhinged.

But that's one of their many unhinged made up problems with me.

You're quite pretty in the face area and any attribute not preferred by a libertarian man or woman easily gets glossed in their mind when you say "I'm a Libertarian too!"...

My wife's knees are a bit knobby but she has (had) a smoking body. She had a turned eye when we met (result of botched surgery as a kid), and her nose and mine have produced some really great nosed kids (despite both our noses being Frick and Frack). I think when you meet a prospective, there's something under the surface and biological going on. She was 26 years old and I was 19. We were both A negative blood. We both came from farming families... we both laughed wickedly at things these days we aren't apparently allowed to laugh at any longer. We were both travellers...

So she got her turned eye fixed 15 years ago but I still say "stop looking at me!!@@!"...

What started as a joke (me mock humping her in bed when I was spooning her and her trying to sleep) is now what she does to me when I'm falling asleep instead)... that she loves me without words.

When I really want to torpedo the moment or get a laugh I ask for "deeper thrusts or more penetration.... cuz, you're hitting my sweet spots babe, but not my G SPOT!"

Yeah, nah.... even Oak is attractive to some males (species unspecified at this point)... mostly to deaf, dumb, and blind sorts I suspect though.....

If you never saw me before and heard the way my husband describes me and goes on and on and then you saw me? You'd be disappointed  ac_toofunny
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=472657 time=1661306695 user_id=3266
Quote from: Guest post_id=472652 time=1661305312
First off, have you ever seen Scooter? He's a short, ugly man that, thank the lord, spends his time behind closed doors working at Walmart in the meat dept. Otherwise he would scare away customers.

He is also a chronic complainer. I think someone just made fun of him for complaining about what was being said in the shout-box of all things. He adds very little to discussions, unless it is jumping on the bandwagon to cut someone down.

Tbh, he's the type of person that could disappear from the net and not one person would gaf.

Don't let this loser bother you. He made a complete ass of himself and let people know just how ugly he really is.

It's a bit much, yanno?

He didn't say my posts sucked. He didnt say I was annoying. He didnt say I was an asshole or stupid.

He said I should be bashed in the head with a cinder block and dumped in a ditch.

Fucking hell.  ac_wot

That gutless wonder scooter is all ad hom attacks. Even then he waits until he has back up. He's saying Herm is an alt. Of course Oscar is eating it up.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=474744 time=1662989302 user_id=56
Quote from: Dove post_id=472657 time=1661306695 user_id=3266

It's a bit much, yanno?

He didn't say my posts sucked. He didnt say I was annoying. He didnt say I was an asshole or stupid.

He said I should be bashed in the head with a cinder block and dumped in a ditch.

Fucking hell.  ac_wot

That gutless wonder scooter is all ad hom attacks. Even then he waits until he has back up. He's saying Herm is an alt. Of course Oscar is eating it up.

I aint too worried about it. But, I will take a look.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=471651 time=1660869178 user_id=1689
Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=471641 time=1660864349 user_id=3382
Dove is an attractive specimen.  I won't rate her, that's ridiculous.

It's even more ridiculous when the rating is done by some little mental case who I hear aint nothing to look at, with a rap sheet from the RCMP for stalking people offline. There is a fella that needs to step away from the forums.

Eddy claims that he's 6' 215 & could beat you & Mike Tyson up Herman.

Funny coming from a guy who said he was once 140 lbs and grew 3".

Anonymous

Quote from: "Just Joe" post_id=474814 time=1663063928
Quote from: Herman post_id=471651 time=1660869178 user_id=1689

It's even more ridiculous when the rating is done by some little mental case who I hear aint nothing to look at, with a rap sheet from the RCMP for stalking people offline. There is a fella that needs to step away from the forums.

Eddy claims that he's 6' 215 & could beat you & Mike Tyson up Herman.

Funny coming from a guy who said he was once 140 lbs and grew 3".

Let Edward have his fun.

Anonymous

That Oscar guy is one miserable little prog piece of shit.