The best topic

Replies: 8485
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:56:05 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

howdy, yall....

Started by deadskinmask, September 23, 2022, 11:03:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 20 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=475341 time=1663946083 user_id=1582
Quote from: guest post_id=475339 time=1663945606
You fatherfucker people looking for you all over the dam webz

lol.... i'm semi-retired.... just waiting patiently for armageddon....

Gawd, VF sucks now. You and evs are the only decent posters left. Every other poster that can think outside the box has abandoned ship. That downtown Vancouver extreme libtard forum cancer Oscar, won't allow any discussions unless you are an ignorant, effeminate urban libtard like he is. He attacks the poster and derails threads. Calling Herman an alt is the same horseshit he pulled on Odi, calling him a fake Finn.

I really don't understand why evs keeps that place going. I guess it's better than having Eddie peering through bedroom windows and getting arrested again.

deadskinmask

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=475356 time=1663947946 user_id=3254
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=475355 time=1663947713 user_id=1582

it is.... the second chapter of The Book Of Enoch will tell you almost point blank - the earth is flat, you're not spinning around in space and climate change is not a world crisis....

I suspect what's going on here is internet infidels masquerading as Christians in a misguided attempt to make the Bible look silly..

These people have no understanding of literary interpretation or literary genre..

Some people even claim that when the Bible uses such figures of speech as "the four corners of the Earth" it asserts that the Earth is a square!

doesn't much matter to me.... its a non issue.... as i said, you can be saved on a beach ball just as easy as on a pancake.... language is very important and i'm certain God didn't use figures of speech and idioms when dictating scripture.... and with an established point of reference (north, south, east and west) you can easily divide a flat round surface into corners....

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=475357 time=1663948446 user_id=56
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=475341 time=1663946083 user_id=1582

lol.... i'm semi-retired.... just waiting patiently for armageddon....

Gawd, VF sucks now. You and evs are the only decent posters left. Every other poster that can think outside the box has abandoned ship. That downtown Vancouver extreme libtard forum cancer Oscar, won't allow any discussions unless you are an ignorant, effeminate urban libtard like he is. He attacks the poster and derails threads. Calling Herman an alt is the same horseshit he pulled on Odi, calling him a fake Finn.

I really don't understand why evs keeps that place going. I guess it's better than having Eddie peering through bedroom windows and getting arrested again.

i like VF for the same reasons that you don't.... its somewhat of a relief to me when i'm not the craziest motherfucker in a room.... it makes me feel like 'hey.... i'm pretty fuckin normal compared to these motherfuckers'....  :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=475359 time=1663949659 user_id=1582
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=475357 time=1663948446 user_id=56

i like VF for the same reasons that you don't.... its somewhat of a relief to me when i'm not the craziest motherfucker in a room.... it makes me feel like 'hey.... i'm pretty fuckin normal compared to these motherfuckers'....  :laugh:

My birthday is today. I'm 38 years old. My tolerance for retards was never very high. It han't improved with age.

You missed the golden days of VF. There was eneough talent you could avoid forum cancers like Oscar and Seamoron. Not possible now.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=475360 time=1663949972 user_id=56

My birthday is today. I'm 38 years old. My tolerance for retards was never very high. It han't improved with age.

You missed the golden days of VF. There was eneough talent you could avoid forum cancers like Oscar and Seamoron. Not possible now.

hey. happy birthday.... hope its fantastic.... my forum visiting days are over.... i know VF is painful to look at but i hope you come by and say hello occasionally....

Anonymous

Happy birthday Shen..

I was going to post something, but we're in our final three weeks now.....I don't see the point of new threads.

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=475361 time=1663950166 user_id=1582

hey. happy birthday.... hope its fantastic.... my forum visiting days are over.... i know VF is painful to look at but i hope you come by and say hello occasionally....

Thanks Stud. As long as you and Evs are still there, I will step over the forum wrecking imbeciles that have turned that forum into a ghost town like Oscar, asal and Seamoron on occasion to say "howdy" with a Chinese infused Southern drawl.

deadskinmask

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=475346 time=1663946614
I was in the middle on that debate. Of all the people on that side of the ledger, dsm was by far the best debater. I didn't always agree, but he presented the best case for his side.

you need an avatar. i didn't see you.... howdy, man. how are you? i know we don't agree on much but you're a good dude and a smart poster.... i'll miss ya....

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=475363 time=1663950459 user_id=56
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=475361 time=1663950166 user_id=1582

Thanks Stud. As long as you and Evs are still there, I will step over the forum wrecking imbeciles that have turned that forum into a ghost town like Oscar, asal and Seamoron on occasion to say "howdy" with a Chinese infused Southern drawl.

i'll leave a candle in the window....

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=475365 time=1663950696 user_id=1582
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=475363 time=1663950459 user_id=56

i'll leave a candle in the window....

Make it a bucket of KFC and I'll be living at that crappy forum.

deadskinmask

chicken??? in a biden presidency??? i'll have to mortgage my house.... you're awesome but not that awesome.... :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=475364 time=1663950628 user_id=1582
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=475346 time=1663946614
I was in the middle on that debate. Of all the people on that side of the ledger, dsm was by far the best debater. I didn't always agree, but he presented the best case for his side.

you need an avatar. i didn't see you.... howdy, man. how are you? i know we don't agree on much but you're a good dude and a smart poster.... i'll miss ya....

I had Fash delete my handle. I am making a point about message boards have become too focused on the individual and not what they are posting.

My views are subject to change based on evidence. Even when we are opposite sides of an issues, you came to the fight with ammo. You were a worthy opponent. You kept me on my toes and you have moved my opinions, if ever so slightly. Here's to you. ac_drinks  You were good.

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=475367 time=1663951216 user_id=1582
chicken??? in a biden presidency??? i'll have to mortgage my house.... you're awesome but not that awesome.... :laugh:

You don't want me biting into your thighs?

deadskinmask

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=475368 time=1663951666
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=475364 time=1663950628 user_id=1582

I had Fash delete my handle. I am making a point about message boards have become too focused on the individual and not what they are posting.

My views are subject to change based on evidence. Even when we are opposite sides of an issues, you came to the fight with ammo. You were a worthy opponent. You kept me on my toes and you have moved my opinions, if ever so slightly. Here's to you. ac_drinks  You were good.

i didn't 'skip' you purposefully for a lack of an avatar.... i just missed you because of how i scroll.... :laugh:

Anonymous

I would agree that Seoul and Skinz were among the best debaters that have ever posted on this forum in our ten years..

cc was very good too.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview