Replies: 7375
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:46:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

**ANNOUNCEMENT**

Started by Erica Mena, October 02, 2022, 10:38:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erica Mena

I, flea, now own this forum. Meaning, BC will stay open, with new management.

During the next few weeks, I will be minimizing and cleaning up. Those of you that are morons with the board war mentality, you all can just fuck off and stay gone.... I'm not with the bullshit.

Enjoy  ac_dance
<t></t>

formosan

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=475903 time=1664721488 user_id=2845

During the next few weeks, I will be minimizing and cleaning up. Those of you that are morons with the board war mentality, you all can just fuck off and stay gone.... I'm not with the bullshit.

Enjoy  ac_dance

Congratulations Erica.......I'm sure you'll be a very good admin/owner.

ac_smile
too old to be a fashionista

Anonymous

Enjoy  ac_dance

:thumbup:

Anonymous

I hope it works out. You seem like a sweet lady.

Berry Sweet

Garraty_47

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=477252 time=1666053820 user_id=164
Is the regular crowd still here?

Please don't say "regular" unless you want to hear about Frood's evacuatory adventures.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=477279 time=1666063221 user_id=1676
Murdoch hangs off my every logggdededs....

So does Bricktop  :yahoo:

Anonymous

A bunch of them prematurely (and quite stupidly) deleted/deactivated their accounts because the ownership was changing hands and they were led to believe a merger was happening.  Herman's back though, we'll have to see about the rest.

Anonymous

NO!  Now that they can't hide under Momma Fash's skirt, they are afraid...  Very afraid!

They can't PM Momma Fash to ban posters that they don't like anymore, and they find that discomforting.

Anonymous

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=477366 time=1666111083 user_id=3382

A bunch of them prematurely (and quite stupidly) deleted/deactivated their accounts because the ownership was changing hands and they were led to believe a merger was happening.  Herman's back though, we'll have to see about the rest.

I'm sure if we really cared we could recreate them as guest members otherwise....

">

Anonymous

Enjoy  ac_dance

Hi Erica,

Since you are the new owner of this forum, can I request that ALL remaining restrictions on my account on this forum be lifted? I believe these were imposed by the previous owner over minor disagreements.

Since we have never had any disagreements or major clashes in any forum, it'd be appreciated.

Also one recommendation is that handlejackers and impersonators have their IP addresses revealed/posted. I believe you have been impersonated as well.

I noticed that Biggie Smiles is posting the IP addresses of spammers over at Stomping Groundz. So you ought to do the same for the Blue Cashew.

Thanks for listening.

Erica Mena

I'm not doing all that, Joe. I will check on your account tho and take off the restrictions.
<t></t>

Herman

Quote from: "Just Joe" post_id=478506 time=1666717236

Enjoy  ac_dance

Hi Erica,

Since you are the new owner of this forum, can I request that ALL remaining restrictions on my account on this forum be lifted? I believe these were imposed by the previous owner over minor disagreements.

Since we have never had any disagreements or major clashes in any forum, it'd be appreciated.

Also one recommendation is that handlejackers and impersonators have their IP addresses revealed/posted. I believe you have been impersonated as well.

I noticed that Biggie Smiles is posting the IP addresses of spammers over at Stomping Groundz. So you ought to do the same for the Blue Cashew.

Thanks for listening.

Trying to get this place shut down is not a minor disagreement.  Anyway, the former owner forgave you for that and let you post. I wouldn't have.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview