Replies: 10389
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:36:52 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

**ANNOUNCEMENT**

Started by Erica Mena, October 02, 2022, 10:55:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erica Mena

I, flea, now own this forum. Meaning, BC will stay open, with new management.

During the next few weeks, I will be minimizing and cleaning up. Those of you that are morons with the board war mentality, you all can just fuck off and stay gone.... I'm not with the bullshit.

Enjoy   ac_dance
<t></t>

cw_

Garraty_47

Conga rats!

I hope this time it sticks and the site brings you joy for as long as my web space has brought it to me.

Just renewed with my server provider today and realized I've had that digital real estate plot since 2004.

cw_

Erica Mena

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=475913 time=1664735480 user_id=3381
Conga rats!

I hope this time it sticks and the site brings you joy for as long as my web space has brought it to me.

Just renewed with my server provider today and realized I've had that digital real estate plot since 2004.

We are cleaning up and tweaking things. The objective here is to have fun and shoot the shit, minus the bullshit.
<t></t>

Odinson

Frood

Show us your tits, Erica!

All hail the tits!
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=475905 time=1664722515 user_id=2845
I, flea, now own this forum. Meaning, BC will stay open, with new management.

During the next few weeks, I will be minimizing and cleaning up. Those of you that are morons with the board war mentality, you all can just fuck off and stay gone.... I'm not with the bullshit.

Enjoy   ac_dance

Dang. So, it is true. In that contratulations. Fash is a tough act to follow. But, if anyone can make this place work for another ten years, it's you kid. ac_drinks

Anonymous

Quote from: cw_ post_id=475907 time=1664727962 user_id=3226:thumbup: Yay!

There's somebody I aint seen in a while. Howdy

Anonymous

Well isn't that special.  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Erica Mena

Hey Herman. I needed my own spot. This was easier than creating a whole new forum.

People are going to have a problem with this no matter what. That's just how miserable people work. Let them be miserable over there ——> ac_smile
<t></t>

formosan

It was a very much a peaceful and friendly transfer of ownership..

If Biggie had transferred these files to SG, I would have never left forums..

My daughter graduates unviversity this year and my son graduates high school and begins an indentured apprenticeship right after..

I've always wanted to study a full university program and with my children young adults and no more forum to look after, my opportunity is now..

I enjoyed my ten years with this forum, but it's time to move on with the next phase in my life..

I'll miss all of you very much, but I'll drop in here and SG once in a while to share my adventures as a new undergrad student in her mid forties.

I want to thank Erica, you were an answer to my prayers.......I know I'm leaving this forum in terrific hands..

Congratulations Erica, you were a very good admin and you'll continue to be.
too old to be a fashionista

Erica Mena

Awww Ty, Fash. I'm glad you'll be able to follow your dreams now :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:
<t></t>

formosan

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=475933 time=1664804136 user_id=2845
Hey Herman. I needed my own spot. This was easier than creating a whole new forum.

People are going to have a problem with this no matter what. That's just how miserable people work. Let them be miserable over there ——> ac_smile

That's another thing Erica.....in my personal opinion there isn't enough regular posters anymore for a new forum..

It's better you take over an existing forum than start a new one..

Everthing just aligned perfectly for you to take over BC.
too old to be a fashionista

Anonymous

Are all the dipsticks that deleted their accounts going to come back?

No offense to dipsticks!