Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:29:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

Your PM’s are being read over there

Started by Erica Mena, October 13, 2022, 11:12:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blazor

Quote from: Dove post_id=478314 time=1666660988 user_id=3266
Squish is gonna learn to shoot this winter.

I know you a good parent  :thumbup:

Thats what the world needs more of. Better parenting = better kids.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Lokmar

Quote from: Blazor post_id=478313 time=1666660288 user_id=2221
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=478197 time=1666623648 user_id=3351
I guarantee I would be smoking them with my Ruger 10/22 with the thermal scope! There wouldnt be a squirrel on the block!

First rifle I got my son for his 10th birthday  :thumbup:

Awesome! Really, if I had a single rifle to have in a SHTF situation, it might be that one! I personally think its at least as important as owning an AR-15.

Blazor

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=478327 time=1666665361 user_id=3351
Quote from: Blazor post_id=478313 time=1666660288 user_id=2221

First rifle I got my son for his 10th birthday  :thumbup:

Awesome! Really, if I had a single rifle to have in a SHTF situation, it might be that one! I personally think its at least as important as owning an AR-15.

Wish I had got one back when I got him one lol. Plus the bigger mags. He can go through a hundred rounds in less than a minute lol.

Have you seen the one by Henry, the one that breaks down and goes in a waterproof case? Looks cool for a SHTF.

Aryan

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=478236 time=1666642510 user_id=3214
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=478222 time=1666637363 user_id=1728

Pretty much or Single Jewish Womenz, like Lotus.

Lucky you by the way for getting banned prior to her posting a photo LOL.

She must celebrate halloween 24/7.

You mean the one where she looks like a doped out Howard Stern?

Long grey hair, dark sun glasses, looks like she's sat down stirring a couldron...

What pisses me off the most about her is the allegation that I shared her fucking PI? WTF? I don't have any and never have.

The deranged bitch won't drop it either and the resident hungry hippo naturally stuck her snout in and tried stirring the pot like usual. Tubzilla is still crying about "that" photo of her being leaked on SG 4 or 5 years ago, along with the Fling.com saga. LOL

When I consider all the good posters BF  lost and some of the garbage ones that remain, it annoys the hell out of me.

Breakfall

Quote from: Dove post_id=478066 time=1666533771 user_id=3266
Quote from: Breakfall post_id=477989 time=1666482415 user_id=3358

Only just read this!  ac_lmfao

SO much cock.

Like.....A LOT of cock.  ac_drinks

:laugh3:

If somehow he wasn't aware of it (closet), he's sure as hell aware of it now ! Lol

Lokmar

Quote from: Blazor post_id=478337 time=1666669451 user_id=2221
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=478327 time=1666665361 user_id=3351

Wish I had got one back when I got him one lol. Plus the bigger mags. He can go through a hundred rounds in less than a minute lol.

Have you seen the one by Henry, the one that breaks down and goes in a waterproof case? Looks cool for a SHTF.

Yea. They always have one down at the local Scheels. I've never owned or shot one though.

Blazor

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=478452 time=1666705647 user_id=3351
Quote from: Blazor post_id=478337 time=1666669451 user_id=2221

Yea. They always have one down at the local Scheels. I've never owned or shot one though.

Me either, they pricey, but Henry has a good reputation.

Lokmar

Quote from: Blazor post_id=478460 time=1666706421 user_id=2221
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=478452 time=1666705647 user_id=3351

I own a blued big loop in 30-30 with a side gate. I traded (partially) a Marlin 30-30 for it. The quality of the Henry over the Marlin is hard to believe. The receiver and lever machining on the Marlin was terrible. The Henry is more like a work of art. The finish, checkering on the stock, fitment of the butt to the receiver, trigger pull, absolutely everything is as good or better than any other rifle I've seen. Henry is more like a piece of art.

Blazor

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=478468 time=1666707322 user_id=3351
Quote from: Blazor post_id=478460 time=1666706421 user_id=2221

I own a blued big loop in 30-30 with a side gate. I traded (partially) a Marlin 30-30 for it. The quality of the Henry over the Marlin is hard to believe. The receiver and lever machining on the Marlin was terrible. The Henry is more like a work of art. The finish, checkering on the stock, fitment of the butt to the receiver, trigger pull, absolutely everything is as good or better than any other rifle I've seen. Henry is more like a piece of art.

Thats what I hear!!!!

I've got a Marlin, and I've got my Dad's, and my Son has one too.

Dove

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=478344 time=1666686551 user_id=1728

Long grey hair, dark sun glasses, looks like she's sat down stirring a couldron...

What pisses me off the most about her is the allegation that I shared her fucking PI? WTF? I don't have any and never have.

The deranged bitch won't drop it either and the resident hungry hippo naturally stuck her snout in and tried stirring the pot like usual. Tubzilla is still crying about "that" photo of her being leaked on SG 4 or 5 years ago, along with the Fling.com saga. LOL

When I consider all the good posters BF  lost and some of the garbage ones that remain, it annoys the hell out of me.

I think shes trolling.  Shes been asked directly many times and never acknowledges it.

Just ignore it. If shes not willing to show you where you supposedly did this.....shes either fucking with you or it's just not that serious.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Lokmar

Quote from: Blazor post_id=478475 time=1666708440 user_id=2221
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=478468 time=1666707322 user_id=3351

Thats what I hear!!!!

The older ones were much better. Mine was a Remington built so I was told. I think it was only about 2 years old.

Blazor

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=478509 time=1666718672 user_id=3351
Quote from: Blazor post_id=478475 time=1666708440 user_id=2221

Thats what I hear!!!!

The older ones were much better. Mine was a Remington built so I was told. I think it was only about 2 years old.

That what I hear, Marlin has gone downhill. All 3 of ours, are older. Good guns.

Aryan

Quote from: Dove post_id=478490 time=1666712345 user_id=3266

I think shes trolling.  Shes been asked directly many times and never acknowledges it.

Just ignore it. If shes not willing to show you where you supposedly did this.....shes either fucking with you or it's just not that serious.

Who knows. I don't think she's trolling, because she's actually mentioned it to BF in the past.... fucking nutjob.

Biggie Smiles

He did it to himself

Oerdin

Quote from: DPT post_id=478294 time=1666658583
Not gonna say any names but if you eveeeeeer posted a pic of yourself on any of these forums not just the sick fuck BF's you should do some investigating on other forums he gets his fakeys banned for promoting his site on them. He uses your pics as his defaults and no one can prove me wrong. Just look into it.. some of your pics are all over and he has even used info only your rl closest would know in open forums.

Got a link?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview