The best topic

Replies: 8373
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 29, 2024, 10:59:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

Your PM’s are being read over there

Started by Erica Mena, October 13, 2022, 11:12:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=478236 time=1666642510 user_id=3214
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=478222 time=1666637363 user_id=1728

Pretty much or Single Jewish Womenz, like Lotus.

Lucky you by the way for getting banned prior to her posting a photo LOL.

She must celebrate halloween 24/7.

You mean the one where she looks like a doped out Howard Stern?

Shut up  ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Frood

Quote from: Dove post_id=478204 time=1666627275 user_id=3266
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=478197 time=1666623648 user_id=3351
I guarantee I would be smoking them with my Ruger 10/22 with the thermal scope! There wouldnt be a squirrel on the block!

Right? Its fucking SQUIRRELS.

And they cry to the government to help them handle squirrels?!

Fucking kill them when they attack. It's a squirrel ffs. Twist its little squirrelly head off.  Yeah I know they have claws and they bite and it probably really fucking hurts but if you need the damn government to protect you from a squirrel.....well you are definately a democrat.

Can these people handle any problem on their own? Here where I live the government is barely involved with the shit they are supposed to do....let alone wiping the citizens assholes for them. If i called the city over a gang of aggresive squirrels they would ask "have you tried killing them?  Try that and get back to us so we can test the bodies for rabies".  As it should be.

The squirrels must be maga insurrectionists lol.

There is a very small group of people that have been bitten by a squirrel.

I just wanted Mr. Fluffy to be my pet.

Sorry about the Collie, freezer bag, and trip to the hospital, Mr Fluffy..... It all kind of went pear shaped suddenly.
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=478240 time=1666643265 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=478236 time=1666642510 user_id=3214

You mean the one where she looks like a doped out Howard Stern?

She does!!!

Bitch looks like she's stuck on a life long acid trip

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=478252 time=1666647520 user_id=3214
Quote from: Dove post_id=478240 time=1666643265 user_id=3266

She does!!!

Bitch looks like she's stuck on a life long acid trip

:roll:

Howard Stern though  ac_toofunny

Dove

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=478251 time=1666646461 user_id=1676
Quote from: Dove post_id=478204 time=1666627275 user_id=3266

Right? Its fucking SQUIRRELS.

And they cry to the government to help them handle squirrels?!

Fucking kill them when they attack. It's a squirrel ffs. Twist its little squirrelly head off.  Yeah I know they have claws and they bite and it probably really fucking hurts but if you need the damn government to protect you from a squirrel.....well you are definately a democrat.

Can these people handle any problem on their own? Here where I live the government is barely involved with the shit they are supposed to do....let alone wiping the citizens assholes for them. If i called the city over a gang of aggresive squirrels they would ask "have you tried killing them?  Try that and get back to us so we can test the bodies for rabies".  As it should be.

The squirrels must be maga insurrectionists lol.

Sorry about the Collie, freezer bag, and trip to the hospital, Mr Fluffy..... It all kind of went pear shaped suddenly.

Believe it or not I'm kinda scared of them little shits.

One time....when I only had one baby and she was only like 18 months, I had just moved into a town house. I was sitting in my (small) kitchen facing my back door....a screen door that did not have a screen.  I had my feet up on the door and I was yacking away on the phone.

Suddenly a black squirrel was on my fucking foot....barking...looking fucking psycho...and it flew into my house and was running across my walls all around the perimeter of the living room. Continuing to bark.

I threw my phone and was screaming. My parrot was screaming. My cat was screaming. The squirrel was bark screaming.  My daughter.....slept through the whole thing. Lol.

And just like that after reigning 12 minutes of terror upon my house...the little fucker flew back out the door.

Ten minutes later.....police showed up because the person in was talking to on the phone (who I completely forgot about) heard all the screaming and panicked.

So yeah..... squirrels make me a bit nervous. I'd still murder the fuck out of one if it attacked me.

Frood

Quote from: Dove post_id=478254 time=1666648444 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=478251 time=1666646461 user_id=1676

One time....when I only had one baby and she was only like 18 months, I had just moved into a town house. I was sitting in my (small) kitchen facing my back door....a screen door that did not have a screen.  I had my feet up on the door and I was yacking away on the phone.

Suddenly a black squirrel was on my fucking foot....barking...looking fucking psycho...and it flew into my house and was running across my walls all around the perimeter of the living room. Continuing to bark.

I threw my phone and was screaming. My parrot was screaming. My cat was screaming. The squirrel was bark screaming.  My daughter.....slept through the whole thing. Lol.

And just like....the little fucker flew back out the door.

Ten minutes later.....police showed up because the person in was talking to on the phone (who I completely forgot about) heard all the screaming and panicked.

So yeah..... squirrels make me a bit nervous. I'd still murder the fuck out of one if it attacked me.

They taste great though.....
Blahhhhhh...

Dove

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=478255 time=1666648629 user_id=1676
Quote from: Dove post_id=478254 time=1666648444 user_id=3266

And just like....the little fucker flew back out the door.

They look like the meat would be greasy.

Frood

Quote from: Dove post_id=478256 time=1666648662 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=478255 time=1666648629 user_id=1676

Very lean.... but it takes at least 7-8 of them to make a good chunky beer stew.
Blahhhhhh...

Dove

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=478257 time=1666648744 user_id=1676
Quote from: Dove post_id=478256 time=1666648662 user_id=3266

Very lean.... but it takes at least 7-8 of them to make a good chunky beer stew.

I eat it if I had to. It seems like it would be pretty tedious.

Anonymous

Not gonna say any names but if you eveeeeeer posted a pic of yourself on any of these forums not just the sick fuck BF's you should do some investigating on other forums he gets his fakeys banned for promoting his site on them. He uses your pics as his defaults and no one can prove me wrong. Just look into it.. some of your pics are all over and he has even used info only your rl closest would know in open forums.

Erica Mena

Quote from: DPT post_id=478294 time=1666658583
Not gonna say any names but if you eveeeeeer posted a pic of yourself on any of these forums not just the sick fuck BF's you should do some investigating on other forums he gets his fakeys banned for promoting his site on them. He uses your pics as his defaults and no one can prove me wrong. Just look into it.. some of your pics are all over and he has even used info only your rl closest would know in open forums.

That's nice.
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

I just had the best pizza ever at a place in Staten Island NY

Tiamo

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=478301 time=1666659155 user_id=2845
Quote from: DPT post_id=478294 time=1666658583

That's nice.

ac_toofunny

Blazor

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=478197 time=1666623648 user_id=3351
I guarantee I would be smoking them with my Ruger 10/22 with the thermal scope! There wouldnt be a squirrel on the block!

First rifle I got my son for his 10th birthday  :thumbup:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Dove

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview