The best topic

Replies: 8373
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 29, 2024, 10:59:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

Your PM’s are being read over there

Started by Erica Mena, October 13, 2022, 11:12:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Dove

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=477831 time=1666390628 user_id=3351
Quote from: "I bravely hide away from libs!" post_id=477802 time=1666370305
Loktard talking tough from behind a keyboard since 2006!

Yep. Whats the alternative? Share my PI so some douche shows up?  :pop:

It's pretty normal for those establishment cucks to go to violence.  Any sort of disagreement or challange is some major demonstration of violence or "toughness" they find offensive.  Its hate to not just accept their narratives or let them control your life and tell you how to live or think.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Lokmar

Quote from: Dove post_id=477849 time=1666404840 user_id=3266
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=477831 time=1666390628 user_id=3351

Yep. Whats the alternative? Share my PI so some douche shows up?  :pop:

It's pretty normal for those establishment cucks to go to violence.  Any sort of disagreement or challange is some major demonstration of violence or "toughness" they find offensive.  Its hate to not just accept their narratives or let them control your life and tell you how to live or think.

I dont know if you remember this, or if we were even posting on the same board at the time. My wife bought me a muhammed tee shirt, the one with the bomb for a turban, like the dutch guy got killed over. I was talking shit about having it and some dumb libtard cunt said I wouldnt wear it in public. Fuck, I was already wearing it in public so I said "what now?" to the asshole. Then I was told I was a pussy for not wearing it to a muhzie event. Well shit, I'm not stupid. If I was gonna do that, I'd bring an AR and 100 30 round mags and spray them fukin muhzies down...but I've no desire to be a mass murderer so of course I didnt. I'll tell you this though, white people at the grocery store would straight up get scared when I wore it in there!!!  ac_toofunny  

Over the years, I've had plenty of people either threaten to kill me or goad me to releasing my PI so they or someone else would show up. Thats who the real pussies are. Not a single one would show up on my doorstep themselves cause they know I'd kill the fuck outta them. Best they could ever do is get someone to do it for them. When I lived in the hood, some douche on facebook said he was coming over and he actually did know right the fuck where I was. He didnt show. Probably best for both of us cause I would have gone to prison for manslaughter at the very least in this libtard shithole state.

Erica Mena

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=477809 time=1666379747 user_id=1728
He literally posted "ask if Biggie is missing me" on BF earlier.

100% queer that guy.

Quality content, right?
<t></t>

Aryan

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=477937 time=1666464556 user_id=2845
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=477809 time=1666379747 user_id=1728
He literally posted "ask if Biggie is missing me" on BF earlier.

100% queer that guy.

Quality content, right?

Now he's spamming "prison rape" garbage.

If that guy isn't a homo, I'm a Somalian.

Erica Mena

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=477938 time=1666464916 user_id=1728
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=477937 time=1666464556 user_id=2845

Quality content, right?

Now he's spamming "prison rape" garbage.

If that guy isn't a homo, I'm a Somalian.

That must be the quality content Poofer brags about.
<t></t>

Aryan

Even SSS has started getting on the Mongtini's case about their tired old Flynn troll...

Doubt they'll listen though

Anonymous

Have you ever met anyone with Nazi Tats that wasn't a Prison Punk?

Biggie Smiles

Dove

I've had death threats, rape threats and people tell me my daughters should be raped.

That's just the common flavor of vile messages I've received from the party of death and hate.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=477952 time=1666471123 user_id=3266
I've had death threats, rape threats and people tell me my daughters should be raped.

That's just the common flavor of vile messages I've received from the party of death and hate.

Didn't admongo say you should sell your daughter to him as a sex toy while that fat fucking Rhino was cheering in the background?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=477947 time=1666469720 user_id=3214
Noodle neck loves the cock

My golly. Look who talks

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=477972 time=1666475026 user_id=3214
Quote from: Dove post_id=477952 time=1666471123 user_id=3266

Didn't admongo say you should sell your daughter to him as a sex toy while that fat fucking Rhino was cheering in the background?

He asked if I was allowing my 6 year old to be used as a sex toy "yet".

Because that's a normal thing to say to a woman who doesnt agree with politcal stances you want thrusted on her family.

Anonymous

Am I getting this right?  Noodle neck, Seamongo and others cried and whined when Flea, Biggie and others posted at BF and now that they're no longer there, they come here to post??   :MG_216:   You couldn't make this shit up!

Oerdin

Yep, that is what they do.  It was always just about power with shit stains like that.  They wanted them banned to punish different opinions from theor cult dogma but still want to argue so they follow them here.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Guest post_id=477981 time=1666475901
Am I getting this right?  Noodle neck, Seamongo and others cried and whined when Flea, Biggie and others posted at BF and now that they're no longer there, they come here to post??   :MG_216:   You couldn't make this shit up!

Pretty much. Admin is a total tard.
<t></t>

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview