Last post: Today at 07:34:21 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

When Prison is portrayed & accepted as a Normal way of life

Started by JOE, October 21, 2022, 03:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breakfall

Quote from: Dove post_id=477896 time=1666421598 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=477856 time=1666413078 user_id=1676

So the squeaky wheels are the only ones who get the grease? Right after said squeaky wheels get impounded upon causing societal carnage, while the law abiding (and in some case, victims) are forced to contribute for the upkeep and now upskilling of these stellar examples of human beings?

Nah, fuck that. People on the outside are racking up debt trying to climb out of their own holes made or forced on them from dodgy governance, fiscal policies, and ill treatment of different subsections in a racially charged modern existence..

Nothing is free. Somebody is always having to pick up the bill for free shit. What kind of message are we sending to the incarcerated when their behaviour gets rewarded with three squares a day and a free vocational or university accreditation?

Fuck that very much.

If the incarcerated desire rehabilitation, they should pay with it by additional years on their sentences done in public works boot camps/work gangs. They must do the work they agreed to for a set period of time while maintaining at least a C average in the their assessments or studies. While their liberties should be expanded, dependent on their performance, there should also be independent checks and balances to ensure they can't abuse the system or BE abused by it from profit prison corps....

At the end of their journeys.... assuming all boxes were faithfully and with earnest intentions ticked, their records should be expunged or they can be given a designation beyond reproach for civil life and work/societal standing...

I agree with this.

I also want to see the violent and perverse ....those whom committed heinous crimes against another, like child rapists and brutal murderers, be put to death. People like Chris Watts and Peter Scully.

Fucking oath. These types of cretins will never be rehabilitated back into society. It's just a waste of taxpayer's money allowing them to live. Lethal injection or firing squad!

Dove

Quote from: Breakfall post_id=477898 time=1666422014 user_id=3358
Quote from: Dove post_id=477896 time=1666421598 user_id=3266

I agree with this.

I also want to see the violent and perverse ....those whom committed heinous crimes against another, like child rapists and brutal murderers, be put to death. People like Chris Watts and Peter Scully.

Fucking oath. These types of cretins will never be rehabilitated back into society. It's just a waste of taxpayer's money allowing them to live. Lethal injection or firing squad!

Exactly. Just send them to the Lord and be done with it.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Lokmar

Quote from: Dove post_id=477900 time=1666422194 user_id=3266
Quote from: Breakfall post_id=477898 time=1666422014 user_id=3358

The problem is, we have jettisoned the moral and ethical code needed for a just society. Its best to prep for dog eat dog.

Dove

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=477934 time=1666463188 user_id=3351
Quote from: Dove post_id=477900 time=1666422194 user_id=3266

The problem is, we have jettisoned the moral and ethical code needed for a just society. Its best to prep for dog eat dog.

And it's so simple, too.

Dont murder people. Dont assault and attack people. Dont fuck with their property and dont fuck kids.

It's not gotdamn rocket science.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview