The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

The Evil That Is Islam

Started by Gary Oak, April 03, 2014, 03:41:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Real Woman"Yes I'm well aware of what they say about the inspiration of the translations.  I'm glad you picked up the versions.  No matter how you cut it, translation isn't perfect.

Either way, what do you do with time and culture context?

[/b]

it has no bearing on anything.....time and culture started changing the day after it was written...doesn't alter the basic tenants of the gospel or the application of the law.

Like I said, hang on to the big picture and don't get caught up in the words.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Real Woman"
Quote from: "Real Woman"Yes I'm well aware of what they say about the inspiration of the translations.  I'm glad you picked up the versions.  No matter how you cut it, translation isn't perfect.

Either way, what do you do with time and culture context?

[/b]

it has no bearing on anything.....time and culture started changing the day after it was written...doesn't alter the basic tenants of the gospel or the application of the law.

Like I said, hang on to the big picture and don't get caught up in the words.

backwards.........what allows you lefty`s to sleep at night..... :geek:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"backwards.........what allows you lefty`s to sleep at night..... :geek:

The reassurance that Islam is a religion of peace. :lol:

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"backwards.........what allows you lefty`s to sleep at night..... :geek:

[/b]

you left out tolerance......have a GREAT easter weekend...and remember it's NOT about the easter bunny.... :ugeek:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

[/b]

you left out tolerance......have a GREAT easter weekend...and remember it's NOT about the easter bunny.... :ugeek:

I have a pet bunny by the way.