The best topic

Replies: 7025
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 07, 2024, 01:28:44 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

The scary tranny thread

Started by Dove, October 24, 2022, 12:38:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Dove

So I dont want some politcal thread and that's not what I'm aiming for here.  Regardless of how it seems....this issue isnt as partisan as it looks on its surface.

In fact the first people to push back and sound the alarms were leftists and radical feminists. And lesbians. The right wing only recently became aware of how big of a problem this is actually is.

I just wanna talk about the pure narcissism of TRAs(trans rights activists) and all the ghoulish and hateful shit they are contributing to society.

How nice and harmless some of these people pretend to be

Jeffery Marsh is probably one of the scariest imo. There is so much violence and hate under his mask.  This guy does a good break down and he says it's just "for fun"...but I think he has to say that.

">

Dylan Mulvaney is another very problematic figure and a total grifter.

Any way this is where I'll be dumping all the disturbing tranny and troon shit I come across. And feel welcome to add to it.  Whatever violent or sexual crimes, incidents in schools, instances of doxxing and threats....so on. There so much nasty shit going on in the "TQ" ranks.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Aryan

Check this shit;

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/10/transgender-comedian-strips-naked-live-tv-broadcast-plays-piano-penis/">https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/1 ... ano-penis/">https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/10/transgender-comedian-strips-naked-live-tv-broadcast-plays-piano-penis/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K34NRfk3emw&feature=emb_title">
... =emb_title">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K34NRfk3emw&feature=emb_title

Odinson

I think we established the narcissism when they started having more titles than the Sultan of the Ottoman Empire.

Dove

https://youtube.com/shorts/mZ1OFZlYbdU?feature=share">https://youtube.com/shorts/mZ1OFZlYbdU?feature=share

Recent drag brunch in Dallas. I cant fathom parents bringing children to see this garbage.

If I had been there I would have immediately took my family out of there and threw a fit.

This is Saturday night club behaviour in an adult venue. This is NOT a family brunch entertainment.

Its fucking horrible this is happening and people who still want to align the party of hate and death sit there and claim it's all "right wing propaganda" when there is SO MUCH video proof and it's not even just right wing people who are outraged.

Oliver Clotheshoffe

I don't care what anybody does as long as they don't push it on anyone else.
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Anonymous

The blurt cries out in pain as he strikes you.

Dove

Fuck women's valid concerns and issues with redefining us in legislation and taking away our sex based rights and protections.....let's have Biden meet with a trans grifter to advocate for mens rights to women's spaces and why we should put minors on puberty blockers and sterilize them and allow permanent procedures and surgeries. Band when they grow up and become suicidal because they were allowed to be mutilated as minors, while they were at their most vulnerable, and have been made into life long medical patients and never be able to lead a normal life or even have an orgasm...that will just be a "trans suicide" and used to promote abusing other vulnerable children.

Its fucking horrific.

">

This is such a vile and sociopathic disregard for the civil rights of women and children.

What this fuckhead said is "do lawmakers have the right to ban gender affirming care".  No one is even doing or arguing that. The fucking issue is they are trying to ban medical gender transition drugs and surgeries for fucking children.

The state absolutely SHOULD preserve the rights and safety of minors. By banning this medical abuse. People have every fucking right to say people should NOT abuse children.  Children cannot make their own medical decisions.

The gaslighting and misrepresenting the opposing points and position is just so fucking vile its infuriating.

Erica Mena

Admin's type of woman right there :roll:
<t></t>

Odinson

It looks like a Michael Jackson caricature.

Erica Mena

You should see the one Admin be's with. Good Lord almighty :roll:
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=478268 time=1666653999 user_id=136
It looks like a Michael Jackson caricature.

It looks like someone full on smacked it in the moosh with a shovel.

Herman

I joined the trannie forumn and posted a few times. My handle was Archie Bunker. I had a lot of barrel wash in me at the time.

Oerdin

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=478270 time=1666654237 user_id=2845
You should see the one Admin be's with. Good Lord almighty :roll:

I shudder to think but some things are best left unseen.

Oerdin

Quote from: Herman post_id=478282 time=1666656735 user_id=3396
I joined the trannie forumn and posted a few times. My handle was Archie Bunker. I had a lot of barrel wash in me at the time.

I can think of a lot of things I would rather do than post on a troon forum.  What ever happened to that Canadian troon who bragged on Twitter that he was illegally distributing home made bath tub troon juice?  I heard he blatantly lied about the police who interviewed him making up wild claims (the police released the actual badge cam video showing he lied about everything) then the guy fled to Ireland to avoid charges for international drug smuggling.

Last I heard he was claiming Kiwi Farms was trying to kill him by buying him a free pizza.  He also had bot farms doing DDoS attacks on Kiwi Farms (which is also illegal).  Oh, he was also trying to get his followers to lie and mass report Nick Recaita's youtube channel because he dared to interview the owner of Kiwi Farms to get the other side of the story.

Herman

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=478286 time=1666656998 user_id=3374
Quote from: Herman post_id=478282 time=1666656735 user_id=3396

I can think of a lot of things I would rather do than post on a troon forum.  What ever happened to that Canadian troon who bragged on Twitter that he was illegally distributing home made bath tub troon juice?  I heard he blatantly lied about the police who interviewed him making up wild claims (the police released the actual badge cam video showing he lied about everything) then the guy fled to Ireland to avoid charges for international drug smuggling.

Meh, it was a one time thing. Peaches and Oak were on CBT then.