The best topic

Replies: 8486
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 04, 2024, 11:20:11 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

The scary tranny thread

Started by Dove, October 24, 2022, 12:38:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Melson Gibson

Quote from: Herman post_id=496815 time=1680424475 user_id=3396
Vancouver is an overpriced prog shithole. Working class folks have waiting lists to rent moving trucks to get the hell out of that place.

Can confirm, as U-Haul was struggling to remove their equipment from their lots here...

That said, many people forget why they moved here...  Why they moved rural.

They think in strict terms like "safe schools" and "safe neighbourhoods" and whatnot.

Whites just want to be around their own, just like every other race does.  Nothing wrong with that.

Shen Li

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=496823 time=1680426625 user_id=3397
Quote from: Herman post_id=496815 time=1680424475 user_id=3396
Vancouver is an overpriced prog shithole. Working class folks have waiting lists to rent moving trucks to get the hell out of that place.

Can confirm, as U-Haul was struggling to remove their equipment from their lots here...

That said, many people forget why they moved here...  Why they moved rural.

They think in strict terms like "safe schools" and "safe neighbourhoods" and whatnot.

Whites just want to be around their own, just like every other race does.  Nothing wrong with that.

You want to be around people who don't know what a woman is? You want to be around people who force toddlers to watch drag shows? You want to be around people who mutilate kids' bodies?

I prefer being around sane people with acceptable values. There is nothing to be proud of being white anymore. If NE Asians lose their minds the way whites have, I would disown my race.

Melson Gibson

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=496830 time=1680447634 user_id=3389
You want to be around people who don't know what a woman is? You want to be around people who force toddlers to watch drag shows? You want to be around people who mutilate kids' bodies?

I prefer being around sane people with acceptable values. There is nothing to be proud of being white anymore. If NE Asians lose their minds the way whites have, I would disown my race.

You're just jelly you're not living where I am...  Enjoy your time in Edmonton.

Shen Li

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=496833 time=1680448801 user_id=3397
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=496830 time=1680447634 user_id=3389

You're just jelly you're not living where I am...  Enjoy your time in Edmonton.

I admit ya got me there Mel. Edmonton is a frozen ultra-libtard wasteland. Did I mention our communist city council wants to make the Czuk a 15 minute city? We can't wait to move to Singapore.

Melson Gibson

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=496840 time=1680451710 user_id=3389
I admit ya got me there Mel. Edmonton is a frozen ultra-libtard wasteland. Did I mention our communist city council wants to make the Czuk a 15 minute city? We can't wait to move to Singapore.

I'm just glad  that you immigrants are funneled into cities.  For now, I can live without seeing your kind on a daily basis.

Shen Li

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=496841 time=1680451957 user_id=3397
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=496840 time=1680451710 user_id=3389

I'm just glad  that you immigrants are funneled into cities.  For now, I can live without seeing your kind on a daily basis.

For now it's majority people who want tampons in men's washrooms. However, you'll notice more Flips and EI's each year. They can define what a woman is, so I can see why they aren't your kind of people.

Melson Gibson

We don't have these problems here now, and we don't want these problems here now either.

Shen Li

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=496844 time=1680452654 user_id=3397
We don't have these problems here now, and we don't want these problems here now either.

Which problems? Insane white libtards or sensible, diligent EI's and Flips? I have been to Nelson/Koots, you have all of the above now. Lots more of all of them are on their way to SE BC.

This is Canada, adapt or emigrate. We're done paying for unreasonable demands, so we're out.

Odinson

I dont meet these people in real life.

But there is a great concentration of fat liberal cucks in the capital who vote what their dominas want them to vote.

I dont get a long with certain types of people... I just avoid them.

Melson Gibson

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=496847 time=1680453759 user_id=3389
Which problems? Insane white libtards or sensible, diligent EI's and Flips? I have been to Nelson/Koots, you have all of the above now. Lots more of all of them are on their way to SE BC.

This is Canada, adapt or emigrate. We're done paying for unreasonable demands, so we're out.

I've done what I could do, Chink.  Nothing more I can do...

Melson Gibson

Shen Li

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=496852 time=1680456178 user_id=3397
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=496847 time=1680453759 user_id=3389

I've done what I could do, Chink.  Nothing more I can do...

Maybe you'll find urself a Pinay in the Koots.  Or maybe you'd prefer a nice female identifying aryan.

Melson Gibson

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=496858 time=1680461759 user_id=3389
Maybe you'll find urself a Pinay in the Koots.  Or maybe you'd prefer a nice female identifying aryan.

You're coming onto me, aren't you?

Shen Li

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=496859 time=1680462016 user_id=3397
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=496858 time=1680461759 user_id=3389

You're coming onto me, aren't you?

You know how much short white effeminate bloodclot resembling guys that have never seen the inside of a gym turn on all women. ac_lovestruck

Melson Gibson

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=496861 time=1680462315 user_id=3389
You know how much short white effeminate bloodclot resembling guys that have never seen the inside of a gym turn on all women. ac_lovestruck

I'll take that as a yes...