Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

The scary tranny thread

Started by Dove, October 24, 2022, 12:38:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oerdin

The mental illness of troonery seems to cause them to be disproportionately be attracted to violent movements such as the communist revolutionary terrorist group Antifa.  Here in San Diego we actually charge and bring these violent criminals to trial.  The 1st of 11 violent Amtifa criminals has pledge guilty to get a lighter sentence while 10 are awaiting trial.  Most are not from San Diego and over a quarter of them are violent troons.

https://thepostmillennial.com/violent-san-diego-antifa-member-sentenced-to-nearly-five-years-in-prison?utm_campaign=64470">https://thepostmillennial.com/violent-s ... aign=64470">https://thepostmillennial.com/violent-san-diego-antifa-member-sentenced-to-nearly-five-years-in-prison?utm_campaign=64470

Dove

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=481679 time=1668459101 user_id=3389
The nerve of these white marxist teachers who disrespect kids' parents.

This is way past disrespect into this fucktard complaining that she cant groom kids.

They should be fired. In fact the whole DOE should be abolished.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=481687 time=1668460358 user_id=3374
The mental illness of troonery seems to cause them to be disproportionately be attracted to violent movements such as the communist revolutionary terrorist group Antifa.  Here in San Diego we actually charge and bring these violent criminals to trial.  The 1st of 11 violent Amtifa criminals has pledge guilty to get a lighter sentence while 10 are awaiting trial.  Most are not from San Diego and over a quarter of them are violent troons.

https://thepostmillennial.com/violent-san-diego-antifa-member-sentenced-to-nearly-five-years-in-prison?utm_campaign=64470">https://thepostmillennial.com/violent-s ... aign=64470">https://thepostmillennial.com/violent-san-diego-antifa-member-sentenced-to-nearly-five-years-in-prison?utm_campaign=64470

https://i.ibb.co/LkHxY9h/FB-IMG-1668387779151.jpg">

Oerdin

Angry troon with a sex fettish was upset that feminists spoke out against the antiscientific and false "critical gender theory" which says men can become women if they simply declare themselves so...  The male troon striped naked and began jacking off his penis and trying to urinate on actually women.  Strangely, NYPD didn't charge the pervert with a sex crime like they should have.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1592255759114735616">https://mobile.twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/st ... 9114735616">https://mobile.twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1592255759114735616

Shen Li

Troonery and Antifa you say Oerdin. Makes sense.

Dove

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=481694 time=1668463106 user_id=3374
Angry troon with a sex fettish was upset that feminists spoke out against the antiscientific and false "critical gender theory" which says men can become women if they simply declare themselves so...  The male troon striped naked and began jacking off his penis and trying to urinate on actually women.  Strangely, NYPD didn't charge the pervert with a sex crime like they should have.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1592255759114735616">https://mobile.twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/st ... 9114735616">https://mobile.twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1592255759114735616

Man my temper doesnt allow me to protest because I'd have given out a free sex change that day.

Youd be seeing my mugshot on Andy Ngos twitter and think...."is that Dovey?"  :laugh3:

Headline would be like "Troon masturbates at woman... gets girl penis ripped off"

Lokmar

Quote from: Dove post_id=481676 time=1668456728 user_id=3266
**long post alert, and I'm stepping into my Christain perspective and please dont take from this that I'm preaching....I'm not. This is how I see it and I cant avoid speaking from a biblical perspective here****

The Roman Cathlic church is evil.

You know I'm a believer and we have butted heads on this.....and i dont wanna butt heads on that again so I'm not trying to start that.

I just want it clear my stance on the RC, they are evil. And part of the whole beast.

Of course you agree with legitimate Christian values. I would tell you that's because you cannot escape the image of God you are imprinted with. So you have a sharp sense of justice and liberty.  God is a God of justice and liberty. When we are told we are made in the image of God...that is telling us we are unique, conscious beings who share qualities with our Creator, such as our sense of justice, our ability to love, our ability to reason and apply logic, our sense of purpose...et.   And Gods design is the family.  The joining of male and female to create and bring forth life and to nurture that life. We have our roles in this, those "traditional" roles that are so shat upon by the culture.

We would expect an evil, fallen world to attack and distort all thing God designed that are good.  

What communism is at its nucleus is like a distortion and shadow of the coming kingdom of Christ. But instead of God, the government is at the helm. And instead of equallyvsharing in Gods goodness, life and light.....we share equally in toil, darkness and death. That's why communism SOUNDS good to people on paper but it can never, ever be successful in reality. We have to be perfect for this to work.

Look how depraved the world becomes when the objective standard and foundation for righteousness and liberty is rejected. Even our sexual dimorphism is being rejected. What is the point of all these genders? It's completely absurd and the hatred driving it is breathtaking.

You agree with these Christian values because you are more than just a sack of biological material firing off chemical reactions.  You have fundamental value as an image bearer of God.

The Catholic church replaces Gods word with traditions. They worship Mary and pray to dead people. The pope is an ungodly office.....what creeps me out is how elevated the pope is. There is no "vicor of Christ" anywhere in the bible. In fact the Catholic church discourages people studying the word of God.

What's interesting is everywhere you'll see humans enslaving other humans you will see a place where the bible(and the values it teaches) is hated, banned or people are discouraged from reading it. And we are told "religion and the bible is about control" but when you study it.....it convicts humanity and removes the authority from humans. Humans who seek power hate it. The world enslaves and controls us with money, jobs, sex, consumerism and materialism and our desires to be admired. That's why all these puppets are fighting to be superior to the rest of us. They dont want to actually love their neighbor as themselves and sacrifice anything. They want to make themselves feel good.

I'm not saying that everyone in the Catholic faith is lost. I've actually heard a priest preach Christ with conviction and compassion. He preached the fulness of the gospel beautifully. I definately believe there are many people in the catholic ranks who are fully devoted to Jesus. I've met them.

But catholics as a denomination operate on guilt and fear and teach a false works based salvation and they engage in an uncomfortable amount of idolatry. You really have to ignore so much scripture to be catholic. Jesus said just a little bit of levon will spoil the whole loaf and the catholic church really shows the truth of that.

And at their highest levels they are joined with the world.....not God.

People who are following the Jesus of the bible are always going to be hated by the world.  Jesus said the servants will never be greater than their master.....and the world hated Christ and still hates Him today. Visciously.

And you'll notice everything God designed and the order and the message is what is attacked relentlessly. Even science is treated as some world view or religion on its own....when all it really is is study of the natural realm. What is happening at root of this is war with God. Rejection of God and truth and reality. You'll notice at the core of this is a hatred and rejection of Jesus.

I believe that you being a rational man with a sound mind, of course you agree with Gods values. Objectively you should because God is the objective standard. . Truth is truth and logic is logic. The farther people run from God, the more into absurdity they go. We see it all around us. And brokenness and sin enslaves humanity. All we will get from the world is enslavement and misery and toil and death. We didnt get "liberation" from a single secular movement ever. It all leads to slavery and death.

What did the sexual revolution bring us besides misery and sex trafficking and broken relationships between men and women? And broken homes, single parenthood, disease and abortion...such an abominable act of violence.  Its actual human sacrifice. Being told that its liberation....we will be free and prosperous if we have our offspring brutally destroyed in the one place a human should be safest....its a violation of our bodies, our being, and an attack on God Himself (Jesus said He IS the life, He is the very source of life itself and we all live and exist in Him).  If you notice all their commie rhetoric and causes all lead to death. They literally speak death.

The abolition of slavery and civil rights was brought by the Christian world view. Notice a pattern? Where Gods word is the foundation we have freedom and life and value.  Where Gods word is rejected we see enslavement and death and degradation.  Even Japan where they have no "religion".....they may have a low crime rate but they have the highest suicide rate in the world.

I'm not preaching at all.....I'm just sharing what I see with someone I think is more like minded with me than he isnt.

It shouldnt be a shocker to see the catholic church in unity with these ungodly principles and see them just as corrupt and vile as the heathenist secular gospel we call communism. They will be judged by God and be held to account for their crimes against Christ. The abuse of those innocent children angers God and Jesus said it's better for one to tie a boulder around their neck and cast themselves into the sea before harming the little ones. I believe the catholic church will be judged more harshly than others because they claim to come in the name of Christ. But they are wolves among the sheep.

Plus I'm convinced they are working with fallen angels(that we will be told are aliens from other planets)...but that's a whole other convo that would get really weird really quick LOL.

You arent wrong at all about the Vatican and the conflict between them and the teachings of Christ. I'm impressed with that observation. And I'm glad because as the world dives deeper into reprobate mind and the wheat and chaff are separated you are agreeing with God and I hope to see that progress in you as hell on earth consumes us.

Just wait, in the next 5 years pedophilia will become openly just another orientation and soon we will be hearing about it harms children to NOT allow adults to fuck them. It's already a public conversation and its gonna get more mainstream and embraced by these demonic minded psychopaths who are supporting the removal of women's protections and erasing us in law and pushing to medicalize confused minors.

I found this inspirational. You should copy and paste posts like this for future reference.

Anonymous

**long post alert, and I'm stepping into my Christain perspective and please dont take from this that I'm preaching....I'm not. This is how I see it and I cant avoid speaking from a biblical perspective here****

The Roman Cathlic church is evil.

You know I'm a believer and we have butted heads on this.....and i dont wanna butt heads on that again so I'm not trying to start that.

I just want it clear my stance on the RC, they are evil. And part of the whole beast.

Duly noted. And yes we have butted heads on this topic before and I don't mind if we should do so again. I do think we've expressed our own views on how Jigsaw Puzzle Earth fits together at enough length to be able to anticipate each other's position - there's always the chance one of us will supply an answer to something the other might have missed however and I'm not so arrogant as to pretend I might never be the recipient of such.

Or ashamed in whatever shortcomings I might exhibit. You shouldn't either. Everyone has a right to self betterment, key in that is an ability to love yourself enough to make changes when you see reason to. I know you've internalized this much before - look over your personal history and tell me I'm wrong.  :icon_wink:

Yes, I agree with a lot of "legitimate" religious values - the fact is that if I am to operate within a society, I need to have a grasp on the fundamentals of how that society operates and seeing how I might best conduct my own affairs so I am not meeting it head on. Religion has been around in one form or another for longer than living memory, governing the masses and providing a framework purporting to further the human experience. That's the clinical way of looking at it and I suspect it might rankle you a bit to hear it described such, but think a moment; I see value in it and you see value in it. Our penciled scribblings aside, there are a few common goals and while I personally might hold no faith in a hereafter (or conversely the lack thereof), I can agree with you that the system itself works, provided some of the more aggressive monkeys among us aren't left to throw spanners in the works with impunity.

I'm an agnostic, you already knew that. If I had to sling my shingle anywhere, I'd probably be cruising the Unitarian, the Deism and the Quakers neighbourhoods, likely sipping from a warm mug of the Tao and swinging a lunchbag of Buddha biscuits. None really fit me like a glove, but draw a Venn diagram of their teachings and you'll find me somewhere in the overlap. It's pretty cruisey here, there's not much that offends and I'm free to borrow what works and what doesn't I can simply shelve for later reference if needed.

What communism is at its nucleus is like a distortion and shadow of the coming kingdom of Christ. But instead of God, the government is at the helm. And instead of equallyvsharing in Gods goodness, life and light.....we share equally in toil, darkness and death. That's why communism SOUNDS good to people on paper but it can never, ever be successful in reality.

Yeah, well we are told time and again that real communism has never been tried. My question is simple; "why should I believe for a second it is being tried now... asshole?" I mean if the ideal Marxist doctrine has been about all this time but really only serving as a place for alleged students to rest their soy lattes on instead of actually applying it, some wanker fresh out of Berkley waving about zir's dogeared and coffee-ringed copy is just as likely the same brand of assclown as those who brandished it before. I ask no forgiveness in the jaundiced eye I'll favour them with.

To be abundantly clear, there's parts of the communism manifesto that could work admirably IF (and that's a big "if") we hadn't spent the last few millennia marching to a completely different drum. You are right to add in its pathetically easy corruption of it of course, but I see a more fundamental reason why it fails time and again as well - namely that its most ardent adherents minister it to degrees as overbearing as the inquisitions of medieval times. If you are going to demand adherence to a foreign belief system under pain of torture, you are eventually going to lose and atheism (itself a belief, albeit the absence of a god) is a large part of communism.

There's also the part about owning nothing, unless you're the privileged few administering the damn thing. Then you get to lord it over everyone else. Yeah, I can see problems with that line of reasoning without even putting on my thinking cap. I've read enough historical accounts of competing beliefs to know that when people are forced to abandon everything they've ever believed in, there is an abundance of misery, confusion and pain. Whatever benefits might be argued in favour of communism are far outweighed by its cost and no amount of mewling from brainwashed undergrads that its real form has never been tried changes this.

If you're looking for the evil, it's in the people demanding you change to suit their belief "because is better for you than yours". Greta von Doomsberg would do well to stop rick-rolling karaoke events at environmental summits and repudiate her communistic conservationalism too, but that's a rant for another day.

Quote from: Dove post_id=481676 time=1668456728 user_id=3266 We have to be perfect for this to work.

I disagree. I celebrate my own imperfections on a daily basis, they make me "Me" and provide a diving off point in the never ending search for improvement. And I find that a good many people are prepared to make allowances for that and give me or whoever time to catch up if they can see an effort is being made. The truth is I don't know anyone who is "perfect" and anyone who purports to be would only be kidding themselves.

Think of it this way; in a computer game, perfect would mean you'd unlocked every achievement available. And soon you'd be looking for the off switch, there being no fresh challenges to make things interesting. There's not a single person on the planet who would endlessly run over the same ground without eventually becoming bored with the exercise. It's one of the reasons that eternal life doesn't interest me; I'd eventually run out of shit to do and go mad with the resulting ennui.

I'll tell you this much; if reincarnation is a thing, then I'm glad I don't remember past lives. Having to solve the same shit over and over again would be a mindnumbing drag otherwise.  :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=481676 time=1668456728 user_id=3266 Look how depraved the world becomes when the objective standard and foundation for righteousness and liberty is rejected. Even our sexual dimorphism is being rejected. What is the point of all these genders? It's completely absurd and the hatred driving it is breathtaking.

It's a quest for knowledge. And some of those seeking that knowledge are barbaric and completely amoral in their quest. That said (and this is another thing that will get your back up) the medical fraternity owes a massive debt to some of the worst psychopaths the world has known.

It's ugly, but no less true for it. Egregious experiments, some born of ignorant belief (ie: The Knickerbocker Hospital), some wilful (ie: Josef Mengele) have led to deeper understanding of how the body works, how to treat certain maladies and conditions. History doesn't repeat, but it does rhyme.... which is why places like the Tavistock Gender Clinic and the Wuhan Virology Institute are things today.

There's only so much that can be understood by poking about a rodent's guts can teach these pricks. Eventually our latter day scientific "experts", having worked out their frustrations on Mickey and Minnie Mouse (or in Fauci's case, Snoopy's larynx and scalp) and take to the ultimate thrill... live human subjects. I don't pretend to know what possible benefits humanity might derive further down the track from this (call it what it is) "cold blooded mutilation and murder" of animals and people and suspect that our descendants will remain largely ignorant of the road taken to get there, I only know that this sort of thing has been going on for longer than I've been alive. Oh, and that the people at the coalface indulging their weird fantasies of "greatness" are scum I wouldn't piss on in a bushfire.

Here's the thing though - you need a steady stream of willing dupes for these assholes to practice on. If you exercise a measure of control over the information (education, media) and therefore the beliefs of a mass of people, you push their buttons thusly and... voila! A queue of people out the door, begging you to hack off their bits, shoot them full of all manner of pathogens, implant them with whatever the fuck you choose. Whatever you desire to do to them, they are your subjects.

To those of you reading this dark treatise, yes - you are at risk of this. Many of you might boast "well I took the vaccine and its boosters, but I'd never allow a scalpel near my genitals"... doesn't matter. You were experimented on. Likely you know of someone close to you who similarly submitted and is no longer with us. You were manipulated into your courses of action, some of you coerced into something that never received full testing, therefore you are the test subjects. As it was in wartime Germany, so it is now... only this time the Germans and their allies are doing it on a global scale. Those allies include the USA's first black president and his pet potato, it includes Donald Trump. It includes Trudeau, it enjoys bipartisan support in practically every western nation you care to name and any others that might look like straying off the reservation gets its leaders deposed/assassinated and fresher, friendlier faces to the cause installed in their place.

And Dovey? Pope Francis is in on it too. Surprised? I thought not.  :sad:

Quote from: Dove post_id=481676 time=1668456728 user_id=3266 What's interesting is everywhere you'll see humans enslaving other humans you will see a place where the bible(and the values it teaches) is hated, banned or people are discouraged from reading it. And we are told "religion and the bible is about control" but when you study it.....it convicts humanity and removes the authority from humans. Humans who seek power hate it. The world enslaves and controls us with money, jobs, sex, consumerism and materialism and our desires to be admired. That's why all these puppets are fighting to be superior to the rest of us. They dont want to actually love their neighbor as themselves and sacrifice anything. They want to make themselves feel good.

Oh I know the playing field well enough, but unlike gender and sex I don't subscribe to an either/or proposition of control by religious doctrine or state sponsored maniacs. Comedian Bill Hicks nailed it thirty years ago in response to George Bush's claim "you're either with us or you're with the terrorists" with "yo! I'm neither with you OR the terrorists!" I can pick a completely different road or forge one of my own devising should I so choose.

Getting off the beaten track has its advantages, you can come up with unique solutions to problems you encounter. In that much at least I share some common ground with some of the worst examples I've mentioned here. I sacrifice tribal approval in doing so. It's okay, it's not that much of an imposition from where I sit, twenty years of flying in the face of messageboard characters primed me well for the exercise. Tread lightly, carry a big stick and don't be afraid to use it should the occasion call for it. You know the deal.

But i don't think I've done too badly out of it. I sure as shit never went eye for an eye in the PI stakes for one thing and I never so much as ordered a single pepperoni to Caskur's house. I'm dead certain that if I had to, I could compete with the Fauci's in this world, I don't see a pressing need to though and prefer to surround myself with happier, less vengeful souls.

That's me though, content to operate in concert with, but often outside of the box. Others have different metrics, some of those actively threaten what you consider a fair thing and I can understand why you would champion a wider acceptance of your faith. Like the assholes, I'll never agree that it should be mandated - unlike the assholes, I maintain that it should at the very least be considered and respected. Meaning that I do not hold your faith in God, though I do acceot you have faith in such and trust that like so many others it has helped you make your corner of the world more pleasant than it otherwise might have been. I'll question it, sure, I'll even make light of it on occasion, but there is no reason I can think of why I would deprive you of it.  

Quote from: Dove post_id=481676 time=1668456728 user_id=3266 I believe that you being a rational man with a sound mind, of course you agree with Gods values. Objectively you should because God is the objective standard. . Truth is truth and logic is logic.

More like a traditional standard, but a standard nonetheless. It does vary somewhat from culture to culture too, depending on which translation of the scriptures you employ for reference and indeed what is included and omitted. Constantine wasn't entirely effective in standardizing Christianity for absolutely everyone, though he did an alright job.

As for Truth, as anyone who has ever stood in the dock will tell you, there is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. You're familiar with the nature if the Bible being a collection of ancient texts, many of which were word of mouth tales passed through generations before being committed to parchment and translated through a number of languages before landing on your shelf. I should know, I have four of them, the oldest one a roman catholic edition from the late 1800's that my great grandmother once owned as a young girl.

Logically I know these are only a partial representation of the truth as decided by someone I shall never meet and consequently have no direct knowledge of their character, also that there were sourced originally from documents that were subjected to a game of "telephone" before they were ever inked. People are imperfect, linguistic differences exacerbate this, therefore even the version with the longest tenure can only reasonably give me an idea of the Absolute Truth, it can never hope to give me the Absolute Truth itself. That said, I'm not looking to live my life by the ancient standards, For one thing, the idea of 12 year old brides does not excite me, no matter how in-vogue it might have been at the time. Similarly, if I'm going old testament, burnt offerings, incest and 300 strong harems isn't my gig either, which is a large part of the reason why I don't bother with Onlyfans. Or Eddie's bullshit about fucking 1500 women if it comes to that. There are a myriad of aspects of the bible which simply do not apply to our society today, as we as a society have evolved beyond it.

That shouldn't negate it out of hand in its entirety mind you, but it does mean a lot of "getting into the weeds" as it were to determine what parts of it apply today. I'm content to thumb through a few versions of it, smile at the contradictions in the current version and play the part of Jeremiah once in a while. Stone me? Heh, like that will ever shut me up! However it happened, I am an inquisitive prick who is accustomed to pointing things out and asking questions. I want to know how stuff works. Once I know enough of how it works, I'll figure out how it can work for me and share that knowledge with others. It's up to them what they do with it.

I'm not preaching at all.....I'm just sharing what I see with someone I think is more like minded with me than he isnt.
I appreciate that and return it in kind. There wouldn't be a lot of point to this discussion if we were fully in lockstep and I enjoy the mental exercise or organizing my thoughts in reply to someone who has taken the time to assemble theirs. Thank you for being that person.

Anonymous

You arent wrong at all about the Vatican and the conflict between them and the teachings of Christ. I'm impressed with that observation. And I'm glad because as the world dives deeper into reprobate mind and the wheat and chaff are separated you are agreeing with God and I hope to see that progress in you as hell on earth consumes us.

Just wait, in the next 5 years pedophilia will become openly just another orientation and soon we will be hearing about it harms children to NOT allow adults to fuck them. It's already a public conversation and its gonna get more mainstream and embraced by these demonic minded psychopaths who are supporting the removal of women's protections and erasing us in law and pushing to medicalize confused minors.

I'd be inclined to believe in your assertion here and repudiate those who will inevitably seek to make it a reality. I also don't think it will be enough to deny them their "truth"; it has been my experience that far too much of the societal pillars have been chipped away over the years while those who might have pushed back against it denied the encroachment, preferring instead to dismiss it as "conspiracy" and other tinfoil hat material. In the instances it wasn't, I'd still find myself up against the unwillingness to do anything about it and a pervasive "it won't ever come for me anyway".

That even happens here. Now sure, I expect there would be a few who would plant both feet firmly and declare "I would never ever allow..." but they have effectively allowed things to get this far through their inaction as I have done. We all would have had to have been a hell of a lot more proactive in our efforts against the tide sweeping us down this road, including the willingness to lose everything we take for granted as individuals in order to secure something better for our society going forward. Not in the communistic sense either, more like a Julian Assange on steroids. Frankly I don't see any reason I would do this on behalf of a society comprised largely of people who wouldn't indulge in the same, but I can make my own choices for me on what I think is right and proper and that includes making the choice to associate with those who share my values for preference while kicking the rest of the increasingly lawless rabble to the curb. Forcibly if necessary, no matter how strident and plaintive its lamentations get. "Fuck 'em" is a phrase that applies here, I have no desire to be included in anyone's number whose core values conflict with my own.

It's not fear of judgement that drives me, unless you count my judgement of myself. There is not a single person or thing that can trump it, unless it be through pure argument. Anyone is welcome to try, I am not averse to bettering myself, though with more than fifty years on the clock at this point I have already invested a fair whack of time in figuring out what is fair and equitable and therefore most rewarding. Part of that is offering comment, then standing back to let others find their own way as I have done. Some will fail miserably, some will outright self destruct - that is their choice. Some will succeed, potentially in ways that will even surprise and inspire me. That's all the reward I need, I know how I feel when I get it right, I encourage those around me to similar experience and get a kick out of it when I see that light go on in their eyes. That light is theirs to earn and enjoy and the purest light of all can never come from the destruction of someone elses.

I am God enough for one person... Me. Noone else. I am my own temple, I am master of my own destiny, failures, successes, the lot... I own it all. I created it. With a bit of help, sure, but at the end of the day it's my choices that led me to where I am now and it will be my choice as to how I extend that going forward. And I'll pay that ethos forward until my dying breath; it's worked for me and with a bit of luck it will work for others too, but only if they want it. A lot won't and will prefer to demand others to fund it with their blood and sweat - their choice will remain dependent on the choices of others to subjugate themselves and you know me well enough by now to know I won't be counted among them.

And if your beliefs someday prove well founded and a part of me you choose to describe as an "eternal soul" finds itself being judged in front of an almighty... well I'll cross that bridge if and when I get to it. I'm no stranger to taking my lumps when I get it wrong; I see the good and the bad in terms of character building and know that both complement each other. If my agnosticism precludes a place in what you hold dear in your heart, then so be it. Approval of others is something I've managed quite famously to do without, egalitarianism not so much, though I do believe I read somewhere in some religious text that the latter was the point of the exercise anyway.

And if my understanding of it proves superior to your own? Well, we'll have winked out into oblivion and not be in any position to compare notes, eh? Either way, I live in hope the trip to the destination... whatever it may be... can be as pleasant and rewarding an experience for all concerned.

"Peace out" as a one-time pagan and satanist is oft heard to remark.  :wink:

(and you thought your post was long!)

Oerdin

The NYT's finally admits puberty blockers (the same drug used to chemically castrate sex offenders) does irreversible damage to children.  To the point they lose all sexual function and are permanently unable to have an orgasm for their entire lives.

">

Dove

****Responding to UoT****

Real quick ....I'm gonna respond to all that but I wanted to address one thing you said because I feel like this is such a popular misconception and I really dobsee how it's made so often so I want to address it.

Fear driven belief isnt real belief.  People who are trying to believe in Christ based on fear of hell are hostages....not really believers. The thinking that "I better do this or I'll go to hell or I could go to hell" does not bring redeeming faith - it brings empty and corrupt religion.

For a minute let's divorce religion from Jesus(God really).

If you are married.....do you seek to please your spouse out of fear of divorce? Or do you seek to please your spouse because you love and value them?  It's like the difference between being married just because you dont want to be alone and being married because you love the one you are married to.

Trying to follow and please God just out of fear of hell is hollow and meaningless. Chasing God for the sake God....because God Himself is the prize, is real faith and belief.

Think about it. If you believe there is this vast Being that is the source of all life, the force of life itself.... that created the universe, that is perfect and holy beyond anything our minds could image.....wouldnt you be more genuinely excited about THAT than simply thinking "yeah...hell is pretty scary, so I gotta try to behave"?

Those in the Lord have no fear of hell. We all know we deserve it, too. We dont even fear death. One of the marks of true belief is a total absence of fear of hell and death.

You cant inspire the faith that drove the early church with a fear of hell. That was passion for Christ. The Roman's were turning these people into street lamps and they never defected.

"6 Therefore I remind you to stir up the gift of God which is in you through the laying on of my hands. 7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.

8 Therefore do not be ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me His prisoner, but share with me in the sufferings for the gospel according to the power of God, 9 who has saved us and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to His own purpose and grace which was given to us in Christ Jesus before time began, 10 but has now been revealed by the appearing of our Savior Jesus Christ, who has abolished death and brought life and immortality to light through the gospel"  2nd Timothy 1

Western civilization was built upon the principles of rights and liberties, freedom and equality that are taken from Christianity. I would NOT say that western civilization is Christian.....I'm saying the principles its built on are.

That being said, the western church is a sad sight.  There are a lot of weird false teachings that are very modern and very western....like the idea of a rapture, waiting for "revelation to happen" when it mostly already has, making America central to scripture.  The idea that you can say a "sinners prayer" and ask Jesus into your heart and boom....you're redeemed. That's all false. All of it.

I was raised in a Pentecostal/charismatic environment and forced to attend a private pentecostal school. And I was told so many times Jesus died for my sins and I even said that sinners prayer and pretended I believed this....pretty much i was expected to. And i hid my non belief and thought there was just something wrong with me.

The thought of Jesus personally dying for MY sins rang completely hollow. It wasnt personal to me at all. But hell sounded terrifying so I did try to force myself into belief.

As I got older obviously some fear of hell wasnt enough and I started just pushing that away and reasoning "look....I dont believe this part, so why am I afraid of the other part?". I started reading and lightly studying other religions. I wasnt prepared to be some full blown atheist.  I was agnostic. We cant logically claim there is no God at all.

One thing that always stuck out to me was the way Jehovah is described is beyond our understanding. The triune nature of Gods being. Its weird. No one can adequately explain it and we are left to just kind of accept it. One God that exists in 3 persons. He isnt 3 persons in 1 God. He is 1 God in 3 persons. Jesus walked the earth NOT as half God half human....but fully God and fully human.  Every other belief system or god I read about has really good human level explanations. Even human characteristics. Not Yahweh though......Yahweh is terrifying, overwhelming and beyond us. We cannot explain Him(He isnt even really a "him" or "her" either though both masculine and feminine are expressions of His image)

I'm one of those who prayed a challenging prayer like "If this is real God, show me".  And when I got answer I got an answer and it was like a switch flipped.  I had prayed that before and the difference was i was really broken down. I'd been detoxing from heroin, my whole life was a mess, I was a mess, and I told God all of this. I was absolutely ready to repent of it all if I only KNEW it was real.  And then suddenly it was. I cant really explain what happened.

And then i was obsessed with learning. I went from half hearted reading of random scriptures in a book i had no real interest in to getting lexicons and several translations lol.

I'm not afraid of hell, but I am fascinated and drawn to God Himself.  Clearly I still sin. But it's not fear of hell that keeps me perusing God. Its God that keeps me perusing God.

When I teach my Squish the faith, i dont focus much on sin and hell and all that quite yet. I want to instill in her more of a passion to know the Lord for just the Lords sake. In the way we dont seek riches just out of fear of poverty. We want that treasure because it's a treasure. Jesus IS that treasure.

Anyone trying to follow the Lord just out of fear of hell is missing out on so much. You gotta follow the Lord because you want God. You dont peruse a crush because you dont want to be single (not ideally but you get my point). Just a tiny taste of the peace and love of God goes way beyond even the best heroin high.  

That leads into another big criticism of Catholics. They are always working for salvation. Always guilty. It's impossible to do. They almost grieve God, its grievous and tedious and empty. They even still have Jesus on the cross. Where is the joy of the Lord?  The peace and assurance? They have none of that. They are all working out of fear of hell.....not out of passion for God.

I used to argue a lot with anti theists (a step past atheist into people who dont believe in God and HATE God on top of it). I mean people who claim to be satanists are not anywhere near as angry and hateful towards Christians as these anti theists are.....they get pretty unhinged lol.  At this point if I do decide to engage with an anti theist or atheist who is bringing some arguments, I always ask them who and want they think God is. When they say "God" what do they mean....and it's never the same thing I mean when I say "God"....so right there the whole discussion is lost.

Because it's useless arguing with someone who isnt even arguing what you actually believe. Like no one is worshiping a sky wizard, or magic fairy, or.....a "dead jew".  I never engage at that point because they are not thinking rationally or even big enough to challenge what I actually believe.  Unless someone is open to discussing who and what God is.....its always a pointless discussion.  And it's hard separating that from this idea of "religion" that we must follow these rules or burn in hell - which really is NOT true religion at all.

Okay I'm totally gonna respond to the rest of what you said. I gotta get some more coffee  and it might take a minute because I'm homeschooling right now lol. I have Squish playing a few rounds of a math game :D

Oh and if I'm right and we are still sucking air when Jesus returns - you dont have to be judged before the Almighty. Everyone who cries to God for mercy will have it.  There will be people so reprobate they will still reject God even seeing Jesus Himself coming on the clouds - dont be that person....its a no win endeavor lol.

I think people who manage to stay rational as the world goes crazy are blessed and belong to the Lord and dont know it yet. People like you and Freud who are not really rejecting or hating God .....just rather you dont claim to know for sure. I definatrly pray for you both to be brought to a knowledge of Christ. Being crushed under the weight of ones own sin and knowing it was taken care of is liberating and abolishes fear and guilt. The pressure is gone. The job was done. "It is finished" you could say.

Nothing can touch you. Not even death.

I'm a "Calvinist" .....so....yeah lol.

Oerdin

Notice how the troons always claim they are unsafe yet it usually turns out they are the only ones using violence or even threatening violence?

Odinson

Shen Li

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=481868 time=1668549994 user_id=3374
Notice how the troons always claim they are unsafe yet it usually turns out they are the only ones using violence or even threatening violence?

I haven't looked at the stats, but if what you say about ANTIFA being disproportionately white trannies, then yeah, the mental cases are violent.