Replies: 8490
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:14:13 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

My advice to anyone anywhere.... PREPARE TO RUN

Started by Frood, October 25, 2022, 08:59:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

You should set-up a refuge for people who want to live outside the grid.

Guyana looks like a nice place.

Aryan

I'm planning to claim asylum as a refugee in Finland, Odi has kindly offered to let me share a bedroom with one of his Somalian wives.

Oliver Clotheshoffe

I'm too old to run and I've had a good life. If the shit hits the fan I'm going out in a blaze of glory starting with that asshole neighbor of mine who keeps parking his junk cars in front of my house. I fukin hate that jerk.
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Dove

ac_smile
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=478688 time=1666811248 user_id=1728
I'm planning to claim asylum as a refugee in Finland, Odi has kindly offered to let me share a bedroom with one of his Somalian wives.

Come to America.

You can get a really bad ass boom stick  :thumbup:
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Herman

I aint running anywhere. My assets are protected to make goddamned sure prog billionaires aint getting any.

Odinson

Herman

All you folks can hide out on my farm. I will put you all to work.

kooch

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=478437 time=1666702761 user_id=1676
And most of us probably won't make it... myself and my family included in that assessment..

But some of you people who can't realise the writing on the wall still need to hear it.

You and I are probably going to die horrific deaths in the next 1-3 years. I've made my peace with it though. I've also made peace with the prospect of being invaded, nuked, imprisoned, or slowly starved to death by multiple regimes at loggerheads but acting in concert.

If you can run, RUN, but find out where the best places to run are at BEFORE you're fucked....

Finally got a positive RAT test.

Coronabucks here we come.

Frood

Quote from: Herman post_id=479066 time=1667091331 user_id=3396
All you folks can hide out on my farm. I will put you all to work.

How many here could do without a phone and internet connection, or have the savvy to operate undetected by the surveillance state while still maintaining communications.... very few....and that's just for people not being actively hunted/sniffed.

(Ie Shortwave transmissions, encrypted MESH systems, private LAN hubs, VPN's or even old fashioned daisy chained proxy servers through various nations which refuse to cooperate with each other....)

And without discipline, one person or party could ruin it for the rest either accidently (ingrained habits) or out of pure malice.

Yeah, no thanks. Thank you for your offer to work your barrel wash stills 16 hours a day for all the grain and hamburger we can eat, though....  ac_drinks

Grain and clean beef are about to become rare as all get up.

Have you seen the news about NSW, Australia's mRNA injections for herds plans? Red blooded Aussies who refused the covid jabs are going to get that shit into them whether they like it or not...

Old Freud might have to start hunting again....
Blahhhhhh...

Odinson

Yeah I´m from Lapland, Finland.

You get used to living in the woods... Feels like home.

I´m sure some people will commit suicide after the power goes out.

But I´m like "oh.. That sucks... Still got firewood though".

I´ll start reading books.

Frood

Quote from: Odinson post_id=479180 time=1667147627 user_id=136
Yeah I´m from Lapland, Finland.

You get used to living in the woods... Feels like home.

I´m sure some people will commit suicide after the power goes out.

But I´m like "oh.. That sucks... Still got firewood though".

I´ll start reading books.

I made sure years ago that we could go anywhere and eat from a vehicle platform while our crops grew. Fuck them.... enough is enough....
Blahhhhhh...