Replies: 7378
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 19, 2024, 11:52:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

"Burn in hell you piece of shit"

Started by Dove, October 26, 2022, 02:33:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dove

I don't know if any of you followed the infuriating Darrel Brooks shit show but home boy at 9:22 said what needed to be said

">

I'd bet my left tit that judge was thinking "you can respectfully shut the fuck up and die"

How satisfying this verdict is lol
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

For those who didnt watch this trial...this demonic scum bag represented himself.

His closing argument was just incredible. Incredible having the opportunity to see a full blown sociopath narcissist attempt to gaslight and manipulate a jury and court room out of convicting him for murdering innocent human beings.

">

He is talking like he got busted cheating on his baby momma. Not like he plowed a vehicle into a family centered parade and murdered innocent citizens. This was allowed. And the insight it provides into the minds of sociopaths is fascinating.  

He played the "healing" card. What a fuckiing ghoul. Trying to gaslight people on how they were misled to see him as the monster he is. Talking about narratives....boy you plowed down people at a fucking parade!  Human beings are DEAD because of you!  He is giving the "I didnt mean to fuck that skank ten times over the past week while you thought i was at work" and its fucking amazing. This guy totally lacks empathy.

We should fry this fuck.

Biggie Smiles

What a clusterfuck.  I gotta give prosecutor and judge credit for not punching that guy in the face

And let's not forget that oak cheered that guy and the deaths of innocent children because citizens in Kenosha believed a child was defending himself against pedophiles

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=478675 time=1666810100 user_id=3214
What a clusterfuck.  I gotta give prosecutor and judge credit for not punching that guy in the face

And let's not forget that oak cheered that guy and the deaths of innocent children because citizens in Kenosha believed a child was defending himself against pedophiles

I could hear that judge thinking "You can respectfully SUCK MUH DICK!"

And yeah Oak is a scum bag. When she shits on innocent human life I just wanna slap her in the fat but then I remember its 2022 and the vibrations from the impact could rip the space/time continuum  and I just ignore it.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=478676 time=1666810163 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=478675 time=1666810100 user_id=3214

And yeah Oak is a scum bag.

That's a nasty thing to say about scum bags

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=478677 time=1666810412 user_id=3214
Quote from: Dove post_id=478676 time=1666810163 user_id=3266

And yeah Oak is a scum bag.

That's a nasty thing to say about scum bags

You missed my fucking edit  ac_toofunny

Gotdammit lol.

Aryan

So what happened? Is that chimp getting the death penalty or what?

Dove

Whenever ya'll wanna respond to my posts gimme like ten minutes ....make sure I'm done lol.

Takes me a while to truly finish :D

Dove

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=478679 time=1666810496 user_id=1728

Nope.

Life on every charge.

I think we should bury him in the ground up to his nipples and roll Oak into him.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=478681 time=1666810543 user_id=3266
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=478679 time=1666810496 user_id=1728

Nope.

Life on every charge.

I think we should bury him in the ground up to his nipples and roll Oak into him.

He should be forced to live with oak. Romantically

He'll off himself and save us the trouble

Aryan

Imagine how much time, effort and money could have been saved by just putting a bullet in his temple?

Biggie Smiles

When they showed the videos of those poor children being mowed down by that rodent all I could think about was the pig on two feet claiming it was karma for them

What a fucking pig

Dove

The best thing for this idiot was letting him represent himself.

This sociopath seriously started talking about his kids trying to get people to feel bad for him having to "answer hard questions" for his kids.

Yeah shoulda thought of that before he blasted into a crowd on innocent people in a vehicle. He wasnt thinking about anyone elses kids.

Fucking piece of shit.

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=478684 time=1666810898 user_id=3214
When they showed the videos of those poor children being mowed down by that rodent all I could think about was the pig on two feet claiming it was karma for them

What a fucking pig

Yep. She also blamed Secoriea Turners mother for BLM savages shooting that 8 year innocent girl because mom shouldnt have driven that way.

Its rage inducing.

They wonder why we cheer and laugh when their authoritarian savages get killed?  Yeah fuck them.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=478687 time=1666811156 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=478684 time=1666810898 user_id=3214

What a fucking pig

Yep. She also blamed Secoriea Turners mother for BLM savages shooting that 8 year innocent girl because mom shouldnt have driven that way.

Its rage inducing.

They wonder why we cheer and laugh when they authoritarian savages get killed?  Yeah fuck them.

Ugh.  What a cretin

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview