The best topic

Replies: 7553
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 11:58:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

We need well rounded liberals…

Started by Erica Mena, November 03, 2022, 12:51:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=479633 time=1667499836 user_id=1728
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=479626 time=1667499300 user_id=2845
I want Lotus to come post here.

She's hard work too.

Impossible to debate and resorts to insults and lefty buzzwords as soon as anyone disagrees with her.

Lord knows, Dove has tried more times than anyone to have civil discourse with her, the rest of us lost our patience and gave up a long time ago.

Is she still a reliable dork to blurt out "non-sequitur" whenever you corner her with facts and truth?

Or do she still spend post after post responding to you with the hyperbole about you not being worth the time to respond to?

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=479635 time=1667499910 user_id=1728
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=479627 time=1667499345 user_id=3214

She's going to demand you tolerate that spam tard admin and the other gimp holidork

Holly regularly logs in on BF but never posts anything....

Perhaps he had an e-stroke or something.

that tool has always been a fucking weirdo

DKG

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=479636 time=1667499970 user_id=3214

She's hard work too.

Impossible to debate and resorts to insults and lefty buzzwords as soon as anyone disagrees with her.

Lord knows, Dove has tried more times than anyone to have civil discourse with her, the rest of us lost our patience and gave up a long time ago.

Is she still a reliable dork to blurt out "non-sequitur" whenever you corner her with facts and truth?

Or do she still spend post after post responding to you with the hyperbole about you not being worth the time to respond to?

She was here for a while. I tried to engage her in debate. She doesn't have a clue how to do that. She is totally ignorant of topics she has strong opinions about.

DKG

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=479634 time=1667499871 user_id=3214
Quote from: DKG post_id=479630 time=1667499650 user_id=3390

Are they a package deal? There already is a CBT forum.

if you recall, that's what sent her spinning into one of her epic hissy fit meltdowns back at SG

When I banned admin. Sadly my co partner at the time didn't quite understand what a total piece of shit he is and tried to placate LotusDingbat

I heard about it. I didn't stay long on the original SG.

Erica Mena

Well shit, I guess I'll just quit while I'm ahead lol. I have a soft spot for Lotus.
<t></t>

Aryan

She's hard work too.

Its just the usual brief one liners calling me a bigot, conspiracy whackjob etc... basically attempting to give the impression that anyone who isn't a woke SJW like her is the "crazy" one.

Thankfully, most of us sane folks realise that it's her ilk who are the actual whackjobs.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=479641 time=1667500567 user_id=1728

Its just the usual brief one liners calling me a bigot, conspiracy whackjob etc... basically attempting to give the impression that anyone who isn't a woke SJW like her is the "crazy" one.

Thankfully, most of us sane folks realise that it's her ilk who are the actual whackjobs.

anyone with more than two braincells to rub together realizes these people are sick in the head

Erica Mena

Lotus is unintentionally hilarious. She's nothing like Admin or the others.
<t></t>

DKG

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=479643 time=1667500700 user_id=2845
Lotus is unintentionally hilarious. She's nothing like Admin or the others.

She cannot debate. She is like Admin that way.

Biggie Smiles

Lotus is simply the best out of the worst

and the worst is like a hairline away from garden turnip so that's really not saying too much about her

Erica Mena

I just want the board to have balance. Everyone knows I'm no liberal.
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Aryan

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=479640 time=1667500458 user_id=2845
Well shit, I guess I'll just quit while I'm ahead lol. I have a soft spot for Lotus.

I think she may have recently got divorced/seperated from her fella... that's the impression I get anyway.  

I recall her asking if Shampain and me fancied meeting up with her in London for "coffee" sometime. I politely declined.  She's also mentioned that she has been in the company of various men in Portugal and the tone used was not the kind I would expect to come from a married woman.

Hell, perhaps this is the so called "PI" I've supposedly spilled that she won't shut up about? Who knows.  :roll:

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=479626 time=1667499300 user_id=2845
I want Lotus to come post here.

She wont debate, though. She gets really nasty and name calls.

Everytime I've tried with her she calls me a partisan hack, responds to my posts with "bullshit!" And just days mean.

And I've tried to be nice with her. I dont even have an issue with her.....but she will not debate.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview