The best topic

Replies: 8245
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 08:57:58 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

We need well rounded liberals…

Started by Erica Mena, November 03, 2022, 12:51:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=479650 time=1667501550 user_id=1728
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=479640 time=1667500458 user_id=2845
Well shit, I guess I'll just quit while I'm ahead lol. I have a soft spot for Lotus.

I think she may have recently got divorced/seperated from her fella... that's the impression I get anyway.  

I recall her asking if Shampain and me fancied meeting up with her in London for "coffee" sometime. I politely declined.  She's also mentioned that she has been in the company of various men in Portugal and the tone used was not the kind I would expect to come from a married woman.

Hell, perhaps this is the so called "PI" I've supposedly spilled that she won't shut up about? Who knows.  :roll:

It's well known that her hub is a neutered soy beta male cuck

He probably watches

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=479653 time=1667501753 user_id=2845
What is a partisan hack?

Someone who doesn't tow their line to the letter

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=479646 time=1667501266 user_id=2845
I just want the board to have balance. Everyone knows I'm no liberal.

You are though. So am I. So is Big.

Liberal means something specific and it's been kinda highjacked and applied to anti liberal leftists.

Liberals are pro the liberal order of America. Constitutional rights and liberties for the individual. State rights and balance of powers.

The authentic liberals are the "right wing" now. Consisting the untainted meaning of right wing....always have been.

To make it simple.....the further right you go, the less government you have. Far right would be anarchy.

The further left you go....the more government you have. Far left is like Mao, Stalin, Hilter.  It becomes totalitarian

While I understand their are those who define themselves as left wing who would disagree with this because they view the right wing as the big gov totalitarian end....this is the longstanding meaning.

And since all of us who DO believe in smaller government and preservation of individual rights and liberties are label right wing, its ringing true.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=479653 time=1667501753 user_id=2845
What is a partisan hack?

It's when you just pick a party and agree with all their stances. You dont think for yourself you just parrot. You are a partisan hack who doesnt genuinely stand for anything but the party you support.

The irony is so heavy.

It really really sucks when you actually type out your stances and why you have them, and you make an argument and the opposition shit posts on it by yelping "partisan hack!"

A partisan hack wouldnt take paragraphs and use citations.  Admin is a partisan hack....you can tell when you are seeing one. Mindless shit like "dont say gay" and other fuck knuckle shit like that.

Biggie Smiles

Listen here people. When you can have animals on the left screeching in belly aching pain about "MAGA violence"  over some aristocrat douche being attacked by a hippie bum blm leftist illegal who was probably there under the pretense of a sexual encounter in the first place ; after 3 YEARS of innocent citizens bearing the burden of their self entitleism you know there's simply no civil debate with cock suckers like that

end of

Can we move on to civil war now and exterminate these cocksuckers already?

Biggie Smiles

This great patriot makes me wish I lived in Georgia this month

">

DKG

I like that you are trying make the board better. But, she has been here before.  Fash may have even had a welcome thread for her, I can't remember. She was petualant and derailed threads.

Maybe she just doesn't like Asians, especially the conservative variety. You have known her a long time. Maybe she will remember she is an adult now that you own the forum.

DKG

Quote from: Dove post_id=479656 time=1667501955 user_id=3266

You are though. So am I. So is Big.

Liberal means something specific and it's been kinda highjacked and applied to anti liberal leftists.

Liberals are pro the liberal order of America. Constitutional rights and liberties for the individual. State rights and balance of powers.

The authentic liberals are the "right wing" now. Consisting the untainted meaning of right wing....always have been.

To make it simple.....the further right you go, the less government you have. Far right would be anarchy.

The further left you go....the more government you have. Far left is like Mao, Stalin, Hilter.  It becomes totalitarian

While I understand their are those who define themselves as left wing who would disagree with this because they view the right wing as the big gov totalitarian end....this is the longstanding meaning.

And since all of us who DO believe in smaller government and preservation of individual rights and liberties are label right wing, its ringing true.

I too am a liberal. A true liberal.

DKG

Blurt is another progressive I would like to see post more often. He drinks the Kool Aid the media and government feed him, but he can add a little humour.

Aryan

Blurt's on BF right now...

Yes he's a hardcore leftist, but aslong as he keeps his hands to himself, he's alright in my book.

DKG

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=479666 time=1667505237 user_id=1728
Blurt's on BF right now...

Yes he's a hardcore leftist, but aslong as he keeps his hands to himself, he's alright in my book.

Blurt believes what the msm reports. I will give him the benefit of the doubt and assume like so many people who are employed, he does not have time to parse the issues of the day.

Dove

I used to really like Blurt but he is so judgemental and condescending I just cant with him.

He claims that pretty much people who dont agree with him who have solid reasons to disagree are wanting "death and destruction" of other people. He accused me of misandry.  He has insulted my intelligence. He has accused me of lying and conspiracy theories.

And he does all this without actually listening to anything being said.

When Murd started showing up and trying to convince people that I allow my daughter to be sexually exploited on the internet, that I allow her to troll adult men for dick pics AND that I showed her dick pics of minor boys....I ignored that bullshit for over a month. I completely ignored her while she did this for way over a month.

And she was even going to people privately to tell them this. Including Big btw. Aggressively trying to convince people of this based on a private conversation I had with her a full year before she went rabid over our politcal differences.

So finally after she spent several months trying to convince people that I'm sexually abusing my daughter by letting her have sexual interactions with adult men and that I showed her pictures of minors......I got fed up, and posted the text convo she had been lying about.

And it showed she was lying.

So this is when Blurt had opinions to share and it was all about how I was in the wrong. He didnt have anything to say when Murd was going off doing that and I was completely ignoring her. He got sanctimonious when I responded with the truth and showed she was lying. And using private convos to lie.

Blurt doesnt like my stances, doesn't care what they really are or why I have them, isnt interested in being objective or seeing things from another POV and he WANTS to think poorly of others.

I was always kind towards and respectfull towards Blurt even when he was taking shots. But I wouldn't waste my time with him anymore. He can have his nasty and bias opinions of me all he wants.  It really just says more about him than it will ever say about me.

Biggie Smiles

Erica Mena

This is what's gonna happen

All politics needs to stay here https://thebluecashew.net/viewforum.php?f=2">https://thebluecashew.net/viewforum.php?f=2

I don't want it taking over THIS sub.
<t></t>

DKG

@Dove, I'm pretty sure I know what the topic was that triggered Blurt and he showed his ugly side. I've seen it between Scouse and Blurt too. I will not respond to Blurt when that topic is on the table. He loses rationality.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview